Hi Biz

Hi Biz,

Please post something inspirational about crypto, the whole reason why you invest. Motivation is a key factor to success so be honest, user.

oh god id love to lick her feet hnnnnnggg

my goal is to get rich, i will hodl untill i make it or unironically kill myself if i dont

Well, I looked at the charts today, felt motivated and shorted BTC. What I found fulfilling about this is, whilst the average trader lost money I was making money. So, no matter how many people flood this market I will still win.

kys plz

Until next time when you guess wrong and lose everything.

Honestly. Money. So I can travel and bang chicks.
>Pic related.

I just want to pay off my student loans

I'm a no-coiner but I admit I would smell 'em.

>white women

Just Monika.

My Grandmother is my motivation for investing, she lives in a pretty bad care home and i want that to change. As you see, she always gives everybody the best care and advice

except to me , fuking granny slag hates me, she cathes you sniffing her panties one time and you're out of her will, fuking slut.

My motivation is to make it so i can buy the carehome she's in a kick that fossil to the curb.

financial stability sounds pretty decent too

My motivation for investing is simply to circumvent the slowwww amount of money I make at my soulless wagecuck job. Life keeps slapping handicaps on me, like getting type 1 diabetes, losing my eye, bank account getting hacked because of shopping at Whole Foods, abusive father using a lawyer to collect the inheritance my grandma left me, etc etc etc...
I just want a single lucky break, just one. Crypto "gambling" is my last hope - I'm giving it two years to give me some profits before I up and finally kill myself.

Something nice I realized about crypto wallets is you can either have a little or have none, but never have a negative balance, so that's something I really like about it. Also, if I do off myself, I'd at least be helping everyone I leave behind by locking my coins away from the economy forever, thusly increasing rarity and value of your coins. :..)

top kek 10/10 larp

i want to tokenize Veeky Forums and own /tv/

Dont force it. Just relax and you will be more profitable. Keep in mind that you cant control the course of a coin but only things like market timing, and patience.

Ok I'll bite. GF and I both did the go to college, then grad/law school, get a good job routine we are all told to do. Both work at Fortune 500 companies making combined over $250k a year. We hate our jobs most days, feel stuck in the rat race and kind of trapped. We both have tons of ideas for small businesses to start. Problem is, student loan debt + risk of leaving cushy jobs is scary. I'm in crypto "only" to get about $1.2 million or so, enough to pay off debt and be able to live off of while we start our business. Just want to do something we both are interested in and want to offer something unique to the world. Not trying to become stupid rich. I think there are others like us, where making some money off this new asset class will unburden overwhelmed millennials who just want a shot to build something from the ground up and not be creating excel workbooks and powerpoints all day. There has to be more to life. I hope others here with similar ambitions will make it - a new generation of intelligent entrepreneurs can bring some good to the world.

I'm addicted to gambling

I was involved in a stupid ass political organization group which I'm almost certain was backed by some dumbass american branch of gov't. After we took over a bridge in front of our corrupt electoral court I was identified and the government targeted my parents' businesses until they both went broke and are now in huge debt. My motivation is to help them pay these debts which I'm fairly certain were in part caused by my actions as cannon fodder in a political game which I no longer have an interest in.

Good luck user. I hope it works out for you. If it does, maybe you can find your "calling" in life, could be wooden sculptures, being a tour guide, opening an ice cream shop, whatever. Money isn't everything and hopefully you can find some peace. Sounds like you've been through a lot, godspeed.

I wanna get paid for taking a dump, even if I retire.

same dude. gf's an attorney, i'm an engineer, we're high earners. i want to 1) buy a house and start a family, and b) start my own business with crypto. despite our "high" wages, we still don't make enough to really afford a house in this area, so it all feels even more pointless to me. i don't care about striking it rich either, i just want some freedom to create value in my own way, rather than doing pointless stuff for someone else.

good luck dude. sounds like both are smart people - just freeing the golden handcuffs and getting that startup capital will get you to where you want to go.

I want to earn enough money that me and my gf can live modest lives but also travel the world as we desire. Both me and my gf are in fields where freelance work is viable (I'm a programmer and she's an artist) so we'd preferably be able to semi 'retire' and just do work as we feel like it. I fantasize about being able to tell her two years from now about my crypto gains and that we'll never have to worry about money again.

Crypto is my chance to get freedom : I can go away from my family, from my shithole place and live alone having my life in my hands. Crypto could give me the possibility to be a happy consumer (I would like to buy a good PC, PS4, build some house in the way which i like it, and to relax about the future working in a job that a love). I will use the money to finish my University that I left at the middle because my father has debts, half of that debt is due to my mother neoplasia (4th stage, she is already dead) and some mistakes when he tried to make a private clinic in one foreign country. Depending of the earned amount, I would like to help some people who helped me in different moments of my life. I would like to travel one month in a year around the world. Manye of wishes depends of the amount that I will cash out.One of my dreams is to create a videogame with deep social criticism, inspired by analytical philosophy, science, consequentialism, darwinism during the Nazi Regime (I have already ideas about the scenario itself. It will be a third person shooter about a misanthropical Nazi officer (female) who from one side hate "stupid social animals" in Nazi Germany, but from one side he like her work because he has the possibility to legally kill people that she thinks are "stupids bioshits". The other videogame that I would like to create is RTS strategy about Liberian civil war (Warlords of liberia and the shits that happened in that war)

>twf you're in crypto since almost a year and only 2x'd

You're that guy who downloaded that app where you can track how much money you've made pooping on the clock aren't you?

are you eating toast out of a frying pan?

Damn, man. I had bad luck with one shitexchange that fall for many weeks because servers get overloaded, but besides that, in the dip I still have my initial investment and had x2.5 at ATM in January (started at the end of December).

Be more considerate, not everyone can afford plates.

>A FUCKING FRYING PAN
AAHAHAHAYASHGHASHAHAJAJAHA

that toast looks comfy tho

KEK

The only reason i invest is to free myself from wagecucking, dedicate myself to art and help my immediate family, as simple as it gets

>motivation
what about the fact that if you're not already a millionaire in crypto you've already missed out on the biggest growth phase, and you'll never get another chance?

More money?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOPPPPPPPPPPPPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPPPPPPPKKKKKKKKKKGFGFHFHGFHFG(sage)

She looks like an alien. Hot white women are way better than hot Asians.

Invested because of my fucking government and all mighty supreme leader

Became independently financially independent

Yes, lick 'em and then cum all over them. Mhmm

>literally having jamals sloppy seconds

Self cucked myself into oblivion before getting the answers I need. Now I want to succeed but have to crawl out of the hole I dug. Crypto is like a miracle from god.

That pillow looks comfy as fuck where can i buy it???

need money to buy a house for me and my son him mom dipped on us so i want to get a house in a better school district and turn this one into a rental prop

I couldn't support my family doing my passion job, and my goal is to build a passive income stream with crypto so I can abandon my soulless corporate career and go back to doing what I love without my family suffering.

>Being this brainwashed
White women hate blacks, user. Always have. Jewish sluts love it and you mistake them for white. Shame on you.

What the fuck you talking about licking those dirty feet when you could sniff her brapper

I would unironically worship her feet