Alright, co/ck/s. Let's settle it

Alright, co/ck/s. Let's settle it.

>inb4 McDonald's fries

Their fries are in a different tier all together, but BK has onion rings with zesty sauce. It's a wash.

Who wins the hamburger/chicken/fish war between these two and why?

I used to prefer Burger King fries, but then they made them actually shit

McDonald's fries are actually shit, worst fries out there. BK fries are solidly mid/mediocre tier when fresh.

Tfw too poor to buy any fast food so cant participate on a Japanese wood cutting forum.

>soggy fries that are more grease and salt than they are potato
>a tier of it's own
yeah, if rancid shit is a tier

>2016
>not using the fast food application on your pocket computer

BK and Macdo both have killer deals on their apps.

I prefer Burger King but if you like McDonalds more I won't argue it.

>tfw mcdonald's doesn't use beef tallow anymore

Burger? Bk
Chicken? Tie
Fish? Mcdonalds

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

I'm actually really disappointed in the decline of the McDonald's fish. It used to be really great.

I got one the other day and had to lift up the bun to make sure there was fish in it. It's really declined I might actually give the fish edge to BK now.

McDs food is all trash except for those fries.
BK is only incrementally ahead of them in the sandwich game, but enough to be noticeable.

I would just eat at one of the local family owned places around here unless it's 2am.
And there's even a taco truck that's open 24 hours a day now, so I'd probably still go there.

It's summer, the only burgers I'm eating are fresh off an outdoor grill, and I'm probably the one making them.

I'd buy you french fries noodle guy

my mcdonalds employs some of the most brain dead retards around.. got a mcfish a while back. i could have made my own fries in all the oil i wrung out of it. only had one tiny bite because of all the oil. it was like they dropped it in the oil and went ahead and served it. then i'm lucky i got what i ordered in the first place. only considering the mcdonalds i'm closest to, bk wins hands down.

>McDs food is all trash except for those fries.

and those are only good if you get them fresh and eat right at the store.

i dont give a shit about either but that drawing is fucking terrible

Ronald's legs are like criss-crossed or some shit it's fucking with my depth perception

McDonalds:Burgers are shit-tier
Burger King:Burgers are god-tier

>get them fresh and eat right at the store.
This is true of most fast food though. The first bite is tasty, but as soon as it starts to congeal it gets gross pretty quick. If you don't wolf it down immediately after it appears it's disgusting.

OP - that's like asking preference between auschwitz and dachau.

this

why?

>Breakfast
McDonald's>BK (but BK has better hash browns)
>Burgers
McDonald'sChicken
McDonald'sFish
McDonald's>BK
>Fries
McDonald'sOther Sides
McDonald'sSalad
McDonald's>BK
>Soda
McDonald's>BK
>Coffee
McDonald's>BK
>Desserts
McDonald'sLimited time only items
McDonald'sPork
McDonald's>>>>>BK

McD ain't bad, but BK is better in almost every way, while costing the same and being just as easy to find. Also they don't let black people touch your food.

Are you review brah ?

the bk fish is a little better than mcdicks. but mcdicks sauce is better. bk's fish sandwich is bigger and they put iceberg lettuce on theirs which invariably wilts. bk has them 2 for $5. mcdicks is the same 2 for $5.

The mcdouble is goat. But I like the angry whopper over the big Mac and the double stack over the quarter pounder. Also like McDonald's nuggets and fries better so dunno

Back when it first came out, mcd's artisanal grilled chicken sandwich was pretty good and had an really nice vinegarette, but then they switched it's combo number and the quality of the chicken dropped quite a bit + the vinegarette became a lot creamier, and I hate creamy sauces on chicken.
meanwhile, there's always something subtley not right about bk's chicken sandwiches. they tend to be really tough, even the fried ones.

Jack in the Box > BK = McD