youtube.com/watch?v=RbL2cwln2Js
youtube.com/watch?v=DItHlQKHpOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>VEN
My thoughts exactly OP

Spoiler, it IS linky

>ICX
My thoughts exactly OP

ironically in this case a lack of dubs confirm, it is 100% ven unironically.

MY LINKIES STAY SUPER STINKY

ICX nuff said niggarachi

it is linky. die heathen

+1

You're right, LINK will be about 10x NEO's current value 1 year from now

You are god damn right, marine.

XRP out of all things

XBY

Screencap this

>already #16 marketcap
Never going to happen, were talking about 10000% gains here

>implying the overall market cap won't increase at least 2 times
maybe lil baby but we'll see

Achain - ACT now or miss the ship

lol VEN/VET will easily hit 500 over the next year. literally the only coin with anything resembling a real world use case and working product...

i'm interested but, with an almost 3billion market cap... it seems hard to believe the coin is going to go from 5-8$ to 500$

do you think that can happen user?

It's DIMcoin.

yes i believe it. i could shill you and explain why i believe it but i really dont feel like getting into the inevitable argument with a walton faggot right now

>>implying the overall market cap won't increase at least 2 times
means fuck all, sorry to say. You bought too late, enjoy your 10x gains max within 5 years

nono im not on wtc either, wtc is the same problem, it's high on marketcap, hard to believe these thing can 50x or 100x next year.

I mean sure it's possible. I think the tech on both is great.

Also reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 15k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.
Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap.

Biz doesn't deserve this

This. Its the exact same situation. It bliws my mind how more people arent jumping on this.

Even if it hits 500 (which would place it at same marketcap as BTC lol), that's still only an 100x. NEO/Antshares did an 15000x in a year so learn to read a post or fix your reading comprehension you retard lmao

I'd say it's in an even better position to be honest. It has 10 dApps and growing

Achain is the hidden gem in crypto. I'm thinking it'll be worth $30-$40 by end of year. It's going to moon once the West wakes up to it.

Fucking inbred retards thats 100x times the 200x that it has already done so it would be 20000x

Didn't Achain launch in 2015?

Achain (ACT). It's already better than neo, they just have dogshit advertising in the west.

>BTS
$342 EOY!

Unironically ICX. Divide it by 10 though because of the supply

Think about it, something with good tech but still very very underrated... It can only be Enigma (ENG).
Enigma is helping fix blockchains with its privacy protocol and data marketplace. Imagine, this is the counterpart to ETH just like Monero is to BTC.
It will fucking blow up, it will fucking explode and every single one of you who has not invested into it already, will be crying like a bitch.

you're right Link will transcend any gain you've ever seen before

Mason of the blocks of course

ALL IN NEO TILL MARCH

no one wants to code in fucking Lua

this, they lost me when I heard this

ask yourself, do you know a single normie who gives a fuck about privacy?

you all know it's matrix chain

you can't just have the founder of lenovo on the team and not expect 1000x.

the same way the titanic was too big to sink?

Lamden

EOS, Everpedia airdrop was already announced and Dan said more will be announced soon.

Basically they have a 1.5b warchest that they are spending on buying dev teams to make apps that they will airdrop tokens to all of the holders for free

Why so you think monero is so high Up?

It's link, check em

You're fucking absolutely correct

;)

He is among us

Also, checked you mad man. We are all going to make it.

Odn

1. silk road
2. tax evasion
which of these does ENG contribute to?
their main value-add is cryptographically secure blockchain computation and we'll need a MAJOR shift in corporate thought for any big player to actually use that service.

Java and C++ coming soon ₜₘ

I wish you would fucking actually read up on it and understand that is not the sole function of the project.

you don't understand the project. It's so companies can put sensitive data into things like smart contracts and dapps without giving away that information on the blockchain.

ICX, EOS, OMG or NULS

It's not going to be only Lua. That chart is misleading. C++ and Java are coming. Here's a better but older chart

Nebulas. It is an easy $100 EOY, probably higher.

Market cap is absolutely irrelevant

Ethereum and Ripple went 7000+% last year alone despite being in the top 4 for the entirety of 2017

jibrel faggots

its actualy desined to be more attractive towards big companies.
You can (theoretically) create dapps and smart contracts privately without giving away any information.

Also monero wasnt used on silk road.

Hpb imo

C++ and java too

And double sevens in the ID too! Everybody else: fuck your Chink coins, buy Link or stay poor.

I agree with that! It's just hard to fathom is all.

I know new money is coming in this year, so that will help. The market will grow well into the trillions.

investing in link because of the triple 7s, lucky numbers

If PRL hits 15$ that would be x3000

Why not some of those exchange tokes? BNB and KuCoin mooned the hardest during the recent bullrun. Now there are bibox and huobi.

Sheeeit

Ardor is my pick for moon mission.

Neo is dBFT consensus technology. Can they get a fucking detail right in two tries

Unironically ICX, mad partnerships, real use case

POLY

Screenshot this

Shit, user. You might be right.

Well this thread is hijacked

This shit's getting out of hand now senpai

its link.. do we need trips again?

blockv (VEE)

100m market cap, new-ish token in 10 cent range. Hype is really low.

Fascinating take on digital ledger possibilities. The tech supplement called vAtoms that will allow devs to be able to program static digital objects. Because of the digital ledger, any object can be loaded with vAtom data. This allows trading and ownership of objects, therefore making the token have an actual use case. On a small scale, this can be used to create gift cards, submit coupons, and even create trading cards. When you scale that up, imagine what you can do with advertising and videogames. This may also be the bridge to normie adoption of blockchain tech. Meaning, they'll likely be using this technology in games or shopping while asking you if bitcoin has value. Like dude look under your nose, the tech is right here.

Waiting for some more exchanges, fortunately in the past few days, listed on bittrex, upbit and bancor network. Also currently on a dip. If you believe in this coin the way I do, I'd buy now. The team and advisors seem solid, just slow updates, busy/quiet. They're not shilling hard enough either, so it's up to us. DYOR(whitepaper etc.), weigh your options, see if you believe in the project. This will be a long term hold. I will also be designing some indie software with this tech once they release the SDK (in a few months.)

youtube.com/watch?v=K44oOoJW1JI

youtube.com/watch?v=EnJwoWLdEjg

youtube.com/watch?v=RbL2cwln2Js

youtube.com/watch?v=DItHlQKHpOo

>pic slightly related

NEOconnect

so close, got dang

What the

>already 200x

u cant reed gud

>static digital objects
>vAtom data

what in crikey fuck is this shite?

god fucking damn it, every time.

getting closer and closer to going all in on LINK since Kek started tampering with digits

Privacy is one of biggest obstacles for enterprise adoption. Trust me, they care.

and a year ago "x" coin was worthless as well. What's your point? All the fuckin coins mooned u fucking dumb nigger.

Because government partnership
Screenshot this faggots release in mid Q2

>static digital objects
>what in crikey fuck is this shite?

Open up photoshop, create a circle. You can store unique data on it.

There has been studies into hivemind intelligence and prediction of likely outcomes. Chainlink clearly has a hivemind mentality on Veeky Forums and a large majority of the mind believes that LINK will moon.

Since there are so many people with positive things to say about LINK it ends up being more likely to draw dubs and trips. This is how meme magic happens it's because the fast paced Veeky Forums hivemind chooses and wills the meme magic to reality.

Trust the hivemind and just invest in LINK. You saw it with Trump there was obviously so kind of online hivemind that was predicting a trump victory and it came out with a more true answer than any poll told you, today the hivemind is telling you to buy more LINKs you idiots.

>Launched before ETH
>Has 550 less dApps built on it
kek

Answer is Nebulas. Main net in less than a month, team is so autistic it has to make money, programming language agnostic, ranks dApps like google, actually incentivizes devs to make good dApps, never going to have a hard fork due to community self-governance. no idea why im sharing this with you retards after seeing your responses

CPC eating INT alive 2018, already govt partnership

850 less dApps***

It’s easy, its CPC sorry people are slow on the chan

VET is already much > NEO the brainlets just don’t know it yet