Bitcoin to 9.5k

>Europe considering regulating crypto because they regulate everything
>Wallets associated with whales are slowly selling off

Why are people bullish today? Some of the worst short term news and still some of Veeky Forums thinks it will still go up.
Are they just bagholders?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/eu-regulators-discuss-crypto-regulation-next-week/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

btc will never go back to 9.5k, face it user, you missed out

i'm in BTC for slightly more than $24k right now. Just think it's delusional that it will go up right now.

real market mover right here lol

can europoors even afford full bitcoins? who cares about those mutts

>btc will never go back to 9.5k

nah he's right it's unlikely we ever see 9.5k again considering how it's bounced off support like 10x now

we'll be going sideways for a bit and then mooning to ~15k is the most likely scenario in the coming weeks/months

also ignore any shit about Europe regulating or blah blah blah. We had china ban, korea ban, india ban, vitalik car crash, on and on, it all leads to nothing, total shit, FUD, waste of time thinking about any of it

Are you guys really that retarded? Of course crypto's gonna get regulated. The faster the better, then all this bullshit fud can end.

And lol At least you mestizos got your humor.

you're fucking deluded man this shit is going sub 10k within 3 hours screenshot this

you know you have been wrong every time, right?

how can you still post here and expect anyone to listen to you? you've been wrong every single time, it's pathetic at this point.

10.25k now.

Buy at 9830 and enjoy the ride

Baited you lil bitch, remember me?
I sure remember you
>p-pls... 4k.. guys...

How can you keep this up when people have taken screenshots of your calls and applied them to charts to show how wrong you are?

I bought btc at 16k and I'm convinced we're going to 80k this year. I can feel it in my gut. Stay strong user

>I...I-i've lost so much already... J..Just this one thing..

>and still some of Veeky Forums thinks it will still go up.
because it will
because it always does
and therefore it always will

yeah maybe if you predict the short term (year or less) price movements you'll have 10x or even 100x your coins, but i don't need that many. all i need is a modest 100x and i've made it. i'm not going to get greedy and try for 1000x, i'm just going to hodl and retire in 5 years.

Now I see your just attempting to be a shitty troll. Nice baiting

>he thinks were going up from here

man you need to stop coming on biz with your tripfag showing. You’re a faggot, you need to KYS or if you insist on coming here, just strictly lurk. Nobody likes you. You’re legit a fucking autistic retard

Glad you didn't hang yourself man.
You need to stop predicting though.

It'll go down $200-$400 every day till the conference.

Famous last words

400-500 is about right, likely with a bigger dip the day before.

Based on your past track record of predictions, i take this as a bullish indicator

Hey look, I am the OmegaMaker now.

Guys wtf was that price drop at 11:20 aest last night, bots? Fucking feels shit

Oh, Omegatard says it will go down? Fucking bought for everything I have left.

coindesk.com/eu-regulators-discuss-crypto-regulation-next-week/