INTCHAIN

Show some proof that this project is a scam. You can't. Just take a look at the team and tell me why you haven't invested in INT.

Please serious discussion only

Still waiting

Its not a scam , you won't get a serious discussion here on biz. I'm sorry to tell you

This only proves that Intchain is a serious project with a great team.

I got burned pretty hard buying this at $.60 but seriously right now is lower than its initial price when it released. I'm so tempted to put more in right now.

probably the best time to pick it up is now

I got 50% gains and got out.
Too many red flags.
Team artificially inflating circulating supply for "muh silicon valley investors" was the last straw for me

>why havent you invested
Because I dont want to lose money

I bought at $.58, have you held the whole time?

Yes, was tempted to sell at a dollar but held through. In my opinion it's a steal at this price. Any news will probably double it's value.

been holding heavy as fuck bags but have no doubt we will moon

same but the only exchange i could sell on was coinegg but they started doing sketchy shit and i am from the states. Until its get on a real exchange i am kinda stuck with my INT.

CPChain is the one true Chinese IOT coin.
Death to pretenders

Yeah that was kind of wierd, but the communication has been shitty from the start(like every chinese crypto ever). Still hold it since I hold other coins as well like VEN and LINK, so no problem.

Now if you could actually give some info, that would be great

also that its Chinese new year and you faggots don't know how big a deal it is for them. I don't feel bad for you faggots at all for dumping. You can expect some big updates after the 22nd when they stop celebrating

Got 6k at 60c still holding and still comfy
This is a mid to long term hold for me

you fucking piece of shit, you didn't get enough out of this scam yet? fuck you die in atrocious pain

explain how its scam

You already know, I am not wasting time

>Show some proof that this project is a scam.
You can't prove a negative you fucking brainlet.

Holy shit the absolute state of Veeky Forums

op, i can list 100 reasons why int is a chink scamcoin.

ill tell you one reason coz i dont wanna waste too much of my time

1. they havent registered internetnodetoken.com it is available for $100

there are 99 other reasons but im not gonna waste my time listing them all.

i only post on int threads to warn ya guys about it coz i like biz

im a millioanire trader btw

actually i dont

>im a millioanire trader btw

Because it isn’t CPC

lmfao this shitcoins going to 0

It actually is a good project. But it is just FUDed here because retards want to do accumulation. Maybe nothing to go all in, but easy to invest 1-2k$ and pull the next NEO / RAIBLOCKS in 3-6 months for 5000% ROI.