ICX

This will start a huge NEO type run in the next month. (When NEO ran up from ~$6 to ~50)

Next month, they will release their wallet with the main net being live.

They will also release staking terms, as well as information for ICOs.

Once main net is live, soon Korean exchange listings will happen. Why would a huge Korean platform NOT be on exchanges? Why would Dayli Financial, who owns Coinone, NOT list ICX? They've just been waiting for Main net and for Korean government to fix their shit.

Back when NEO was dirt cheap, I sold out of it because I was inexperienced and didn't realize what was coming. Even the faggot ass lazy town shill (remember him) is laughing his way to the bank because he could see what was coming.

Platform blockchains are valuable (ETH, NEO, ETC). They create an ecosystem - this is important.

As brutal as it has been to watch ICX drop (YES i have a lot of ICX), I believe it will pay off in the next couple of months. People will come back when they see the wallet out, the listings, etc.

If you want to gamble on shitcoins, fine. But if you want a SURE bet where you can park some money and now it will move up in the next couple months, get into ICON.

Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

stakeunited.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wish i could afford more but i'm basically all in.

Heavy bags? This will bleed to $2

This isn't even the worst of it. If btc tanks further before token swap this could easily hit below $2. ICO investors are getting super pissed and unloading with their still very sizeable gains.

i have 1k icx, still accumulating more.
i really believe in this coin.

Perfect. I'll pick up a lot more and flip it in the next couple months. I hope it does.

And yes, the bags are heavy (as I indicated by saying it was brutal), but every single great project has had huge retracements.

Wheres mainnet release details?

If you're interested in staking, masternodes, etc, try stakeunited.co/ - stakes for you.

Let it bleed. I'll only buy more. Have 6k bought at 40k sats and if it drops below 30k Sats I'm going all in

I bought like a week ago and it's blowing my mind how hard it's dumping. Still, I'll give it a couple of months.

SK's GDP is 1.2 trillion, China is 11 trillion (NEO base) Western Europe and USA (Ethereum base) is double that.

Why would you think ICX would pump to levels equivalent to other smartcontract platforms? Yes a lot of volume of crypto is in SK, but that doesn't mean actual adoption for real world cases would equal the volume, it's much more likely to match the GDP.

Geunine question, am brainlet.

SK adoption would help it. Doesn't mean it literally would seize to exist outside of it.

it's target is that market though, EOS/Eth and maybe ADA will dominate out of Asia.

Radix DLT will probably blow them all away though.

Dumb anons,
Americans are hyped for ICX, not Koreans.
The Koreans are hyped on ripple.

I fucking hate myself for buying 100 of this coin at $8. I could have bought literally double that.

Korean exchanges are not gonna happen. The platform is already being used by hospitals and financial institutions and they don't want 16 yo Koreans to pump and dump their token.

>I'm getting antshares vibes

Koreans view icx holders the same way chinese view tron holders

I want it to wait at least a month. I'll probably be going all in if it waits that long. I have a couple positions in other coins that will probably bear fruit by then and I can flip all profits into ICX

how is the platform being used when the mainnet is not even out yet?

all those different blockchain, fake partnerships and when it comes to actual usage it's only ethereum and mayb neo that works

Shouldn't the mainnet be live already?

it's called testnet

Your forgetting g there's 800m ICX tokens so no there's not going to be a run from 6~50 anytime fucking soon. Also NEO is way farther along. Keep an eye out for nep-5 tokens. ICX was overhyped and returning to true value which is something to the tune of 50 cents. See you guys there. I might actually pick up some of this shit once it is valued correctly. Thanks gooks!!!!

Kek ICX is a meme. It's fucking done.

I bought 2k at 8.50. Sold yesterday. Fuck, I hope it goes to 2$

Literally just got done buying from a bank wire
today for my GF

ITT: pump my bags

I think this thing could realistically get to $6.50 EOY if it gets paired with krw.

do you have any information related to staking?

You managed to sell me this coin. There is a specific day when the mainnet is gonna realise?

cool i bought at $9.

...mainnet launched a month ago.

>cringe

Well GDP isn't entirely indicative of adoption of cryptocurrency. That includes many industries. Obviously, crypto is highly speculative and we have yet to see adoption.

But countries like SK have shown huge amounts of interest in crypto. And if you check CMC during the massive Ripple run up for example, most volume was out of SK. So I mean, it can seem more likely that SK would be further along to bringing it into the real world. And a lot of companies out of SK (Samsung for example) have had a lot of global impact.

But truthfully, most ICX holders are speculating simply on Koreans pumping this the way they pumped Ripple. I'd say a couple months from now IF the mainnet is live, we have wallet out, we have ICOs, and by summer we STILL have YET to see a fucking Korean exchange listing, then I'd say dump it because we got gooked.

But even then, blockchain can be more globalized despite a country of origin. How many Westerners have NEO when China's government has seemingly been against crypto?

it launched a month ago that's why price dropped so much enjoy your bags retard

>he cringes at making profits
> he doesn't know you need to buy low and sell high to make gains

Main net was released back in January. You can see it on the tracker portion of the Icon website. They haven't released it to public yet. Token swap coming next month w/ wallet release. (It was delayed, so that's why the price dumped. But literally every project delays everything, so you'd think it would be common by now)

As always DYOR. I'm just stating that this is a good buy in price for a pretty solid project. There are some good videos on Youtube on ICON as well.

It's not out yet but they plan on it

>he thinks high school NEETs on biz can pump a bag

buy high sell low. Next time DCA

CEO said those 400M are locked up and won't be immediately released. Many is allocated for future project endeavors to blockchain. They're not stupid enough to completely drop 400M tokens into the system and dilute the token cost. Also, it will NEVER go to .50. Obvious troll.

Testnet.

>fake partnerships
kek

Why is biz so fucking stupid? Seriously.

That's probably right. It'll take a month for it to pop.

lol. Then what's the point of any blockchain (like Ripple, ETH, etc.) They're all fluctuating in price

This is true. We'll see if Koreans want ICX once launched on Korean exchanges. If after a couple months they aren't eating it up, then dump time. But it's too soon to tell.

Proven scam coin. Careful with ICX.

u got any proofs at all or even a story ? ? ?

Trust me on this one nigger. I'm a friend of Min, he said they gonna pull an exit scam next week. Why do you think there's no token swap yet?

Hi, former dev from the 120 man dev team here. I sold all my holdings recently after a very shady interaction with the CEO Min Kim. I am here only to offer the truth, act as you wish.

A few weeks ago I was at a celebratory drink with Min Kim and all the staff, along with many new partners in a certain hotel bar in Seoul(wont reveal). Things were winding down and Min asked me to talk to him in private as he wanted to go through a few things for an interview that was comming up. this wasn't anything new, as Min usually practiced with me for such events. after some time, we ended up having dinner in the room. I'll never forget his order. He calls up room service and goes "i want a pizza and i want the toppings on the pizza to be littler pizzas. Like the size of pepperonies but they're actually full pzzas, just little." So then he hangs up and I assume he's going to get back to the interview but instead he gets up, in this really sing-songy voice starts going "i'm havin' pizzaaaaas, with little pizzaaaaaaas on top, I'm having pizzaaaas with little pizzzaaaas on top." then he goes "I'm going to give you the night of your life. I'm gonna fuck you so hard and your pussy is going to feel like it just ate pizza with tiny pizzas as the topping." He was trying to sell me i guess

Min is kind of shady, be careful with this coin.

I'm not a dev, but from Korea.

I saw Min at a grocery store in Seoul yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

This just proves the point - shady coin is shady. I cant stress that enough - be careful with it!

Oh man, the VEN copycats

It’s true tho, everything is a poor copy of VEN at this point. At least ICX is Korean.

well, atleast a classic pasta is used

The market is too diluted with ETH wannabes. We won’t see NEO type moves

It's gonna bleed for a few weeks and btc will just it hard in a bit but when it's 30k sats or lower that's fine

>for my GF
goodbye gains

>15k ICX

Any person with a working brain would have extreme confidence in this project. Look at all the FUD that happened to OMG and it's starting to pay off. ICX will get FUD'd because people want it cheaper. There is no rational person that doesn't want to accumulate this coin. We all know its going to the moon.

I'm holding 30k and still want more.

Min Kim is heavily involved with a shady apocalyptic Korean Crypto-Cult group called Shinicoinji .

One of the first criticisms of Shinicoinji you'll hear is that it breaks up families. This is a secretive and manipulative religious crypto group, critics say, and it is ultimately responsible for tearing apart hundreds, perhaps thousands, of families in South Korea.

The path to becoming a member of the church of Shinicoinji usually begins in a classroom.

With a wide smile, Min Kim welcomes me to a whitepaper study center in a small office building in downtown Seoul. Kim is the director of re-education here.

In one of the classrooms, 40 or so students sit behind desks and answer rapid-fire questions about the whitepapers from their teacher, who writes notes on the chalkboard up front.

Throughout the exercise, a woman with bright red lipstick in the back of the classroom sits in front of a microphone and prompts the class every 15 seconds or so to respond in unison with a robust, “ICON!”

Someone is going to escape their clutches and tell us a story about their experiences any minute now.

A lot of people will ridicule you for this. If you use the satoshi from that sale to buy back in cheaper you will make a good trade. You only realize losses when you trade out of a coin for good.

FUCK YOU

Nah fuck you, leatherhead.