Ok fags, the first location of this place opened in my country opened a few months ago, is it any good?

Ok fags, the first location of this place opened in my country opened a few months ago, is it any good?

Can't believe it was in NSW too, ungrateful fucking turds.

We have Hardees in the middle east and they do the best chargrilled burgers. I recommend getting their superstar burger with curly fries.

Amerifat here

Hardee's is top tier of the shitty national/global chains. So yes, keeping in mind that it's american fast food so quality is not exactly the highest metric for them, it's ok. I like their burgers, their fries are shit (except curly fries which the ones near me don't sell anymore), their chicken tendies are decent too.

On the flip side they're also on the more expensive side of the fast food equation. A similar meal at McDonalds is probably 2/3rds or less.

tl;dr, not as good as smaller chains (even the grossly over hyped 5 guys), king of shit mountain compared to Wendy's McDonalds and Burgerking et all.

>Charbroiled

six dollar burger. get two.

They're what's considered a "Hungry Guy" brand, which is a polite way of saying fat dude with a big appetite who doesn't give a fuck about how many calories he consumes in any given meal. Basically the cliche of the semi-rural American young man is their target audience.

They are delicious burgers, but if you're not a big hungry guy in his late teens or early 20's they're likely to seem like a bit much.

I love them but this desu senpai.

They sell themselves on the whole overindulgence angle.

You might want to stay away if you're a beef snob.

The burgers are great if you enjoy the taste of a very well done patty.

western bacon cheeseburger is very good.

Try the Santa Fe Chicken sandwich.

>get two
Jesus christ how fat are you?

>desu senpai.
Faggot

>implying you have to eat both at once

When I lived in California there was a Carl's Jr across the street from my apartment. I would get a western burger from there almost everyday, and yes I did get very fat but those are damn good burgers.

i have never had a six dollar burger from that place that was less than six dollars. usually more like 8. i don't get it.

>western burger

BROTHER

baka baka desu senpai

It's amazing, but it can be expensive depending on what you want.

best burger ever, your country full of spics do not deserve it.

OP, I find they have the best burgers for a fast food place that is nation-wide (U.S.A). I prefer more local places like In-N-Out or full service restaurants when it comes to the quality of food, but it's pretty good for fast food desu. I'd definitely recommend the six dollar burger or the classic famous star, as these are their most typical burgers and I feel they execute them better than things like barbecue or double burgers.

All of that said, it is known to many that the quality and menú of a fast food place is subject to great variation from one country or even individual locación to the next. So your mileage may vary.

When it started, the deal was that it tastes like a burger you would pay six dollars for at a restaurant, but it only cost like $3.89. Offering premium variations on the six dollar burger didn't help, but inflation's a bitch, desu.

Summertime sadness desu

anyone know why carls jr/hardees hasn't moved into new england yet? they've been advertising here for the past 4 years or so

do you have enough niggers to staff all the locations? because they will all be 100% black

we have kfc and popeyes so yes

One opening in Edmonton in August.
I'm looking forward to it, but I looked forward to Five Guys and it was the most disappointing experience ever.

6'1 185lbs.

You're doing it wrong (see pic) havent paid full price for fast food for 11 years. even while traveling one can find coupons to save money.

Yeah brother I live near Bateau Bay so I went to give it a go. It's pretty good, to be honest, but for the price you could easily just go to a nice local burger joint and pay 10 bucks for better. I wouldn't go there again over Newy Burger Co in Newcastle.

funny because all the people at my local CJ are white trash women and flips. not one nig or mexican.

try coupon

you mustve ordered either the 1/2 lb. version or a special toppings version. regular $6 burger is $4 on promotion and around $5 regularly.

The way they cook their beef makes it taste pretty good and somewhat unique, but otherwise Carl's Jr. doesn't stand out too much.

Great breakfast items. I love their new pretzel roll breakfast sandwiches. Their Thickburger line is pretty tasty, too. Overall, good burgers, but a bit pricey. Breakfast is what I prefer; they beat McDonalds all to hell for breakfast. Lots of coupons, too, so you should rarely pay full price for much of anything.

I worked there before I left for the Navy!

The only burgers really worth a damn are the Six-Dollar Burgers (if they even still exist). All the other burgers are frozen before they go through a heater.

Other than that, the environment is exceptionally clean (at least it was at my place) and you can expect a higher quality of food.

Better burgers than McD's/ Wendys/ BK. More variety in their burgers too, I'd say they're roughly equivalent to Five Guys. They have onion rings, that's always a plus. Milkshakes are better too, real ice cream and topped with whipped cream. And their biscuits are the best fast-food breakfast around.

It's a little more expensive, but you get more food of better quality for your money.

>they're roughly equivalent to Five Guys

I don't know about that. Five Guys always tends to be a bit greasier than Carl's Jr. and has significantly less options on their menu.

On the other hand, service is better at Five Guys (at least from what I've experienced)

I still remembered when they opened up CJr and 5 Guys in Vancouver about 2 years back, we were wanting a good bang for our buck given how expensive the city is and no one wants to pay 10 bux for a McDonalds meal

people shit their pants over carl jrs/hardees but they really aren't anything special compared to other fast food burger places

I live in a town that has 5 fucking Carl's Jrs. Use coupons or get the special offer, and don't expect much. I kek at the user who equates it to Five Guys.

When I went to Qatar, the superstar cost roughly $4.50 for a combo. I do miss their generous values.

probably the best burgers you can get at a drive-thru nationally, which isn't saying a lot
but, they are pretty good for fast food. get the diablo burger if they have it

better than mcds, bk,

about even with wendys