Best foods to cook in a small grill in a festival while drunk out of my mind?

Best foods to cook in a small grill in a festival while drunk out of my mind?

bone in chicken and some sausages would be my go to. Cheap, easy to not destroy and plenty of it to last.

Sausages are a must have. I was also thinking of hot dogs and burgers like a true freedom fighter.

Kebabs

Depending on level of drunkenness burgers can be a pain sometimes. Mostly when it comes time to flipping them. If you aren't that wasted yet it's a good idea to throw some on, though.

What kind of kebab you can do in a grill?

I have great motor skills while drunk so flipping burgers won't be a problem.

>truth in the picture

LOL made my day right there

have fun gettin arrested mang
most public parks expressly prohibit alcahol

I should have specified that I will be cooking in the camping site of the festival.

ah, ok
skin on chicken quarters always turn out good on the grill. it's got to be skin on though, otherwise it gets too dry, so if you have a thing about chicken skin, just remove it after cooking

You're going to the Gathering of the Juggalos, aren't you OP?

Sounds goods, I will consider these. Pulled chicken would be best but impossible to make with just a small grill.

Nope, no idea what that is. Includes heavy drinking I assume?

Grill pork chops, burgers and hot dogs you fucking dingus. Chickens are too fucking complicated.
Get aluminum foil and cook some french fries or potatoes and some vegetables. Make shish-kabobs.

Wait till those coals are white before you start tag teaming your plates. Don't be the fancy chef and burn down the camp is the main point.

>pork chops
pleb
pork steak master race reporting in

Who eats solid food at a festival?

I would be happy with a bag of munchos and some beer.

Any kind of meat will do, why not try three, pork, beef, chicken? You can keep it simple and just use something like McCormack seasoning or Lawry's or blend up your own, or marinade them. Put the meat on a skewer alternating with onion, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes are a nice touch but take up space. It's a easy thing to do for a show. Bring some pita bread. Folks can make sandwiches out of them. If you go for a more ME or Greek style (seasoned w cumin, coriander, cayenne, oregano, cinnamon) make a yogurt sauce (mince up some mint and mix it with the yogurt), or if you go the other way you can make a sauce with one part sour cream and one part mayo, flavored with what ever herbs & spices you like.

You basically just described what I enjoy doing. (not OP here) and it's so simple and tastes great. I recommend this as well.

Sausages are the easiest, by far. Definitely include plenty of those. Marinated lamb chops, or pork chops. Foil wrapped packets of potatoes, carrots, and onion with a little butter and seasoning inside (aka "hobo packs").

kek.
I watch the commercial for that every year, and it boggles my mind thinking about how much fucking trailer trash there must be, to come crawling out from under their rocks like that.

The people who don't want a deathlike hangover and want to stay in some kind of condition to stand up and hear things.

Are those like chips or what?

Skewer and pita bread, sounds great!

Hobo packs sound perfect for occasion.

"like chips" is a good way to describe them. They are some form of potato mashed all up and formed into their light airy shape and cooked and meant to imitate real potato chips but sometimes slightly better and most of the time really not. You will feel guilty if you eat them but the salt content will possibly cause an early death, even in the hot ones.

Sounds like a super-murica version of chips.