Requesting best cities to live in

Requesting best cities to live in

I want food carts, food trucks, food stalls, classic corner-diners, basement bars and what not
Those that play host to those picturesque homes of "The Best" on every block
Towns, cities, counties - all that offer a good number of those easy fast food street vendors for when you're on a lunch break

Simple or complex, pubs and diners around every corner, or that one place with the food

>inb4 New York
>inb4 OP is a faggot
>inb4 OP can't inb4

Does Montana have any nice Veeky Forums approved towns?

One of the most multicultural places in the world.

>Toronto

Learn to cook, faggot.

Missoula is supposed to be a cool town, I don't know about their food scene.

PDX and Providence come to mind from my own experience.

San Antonio, TX

Montréal.

Is this what happened to sceak?

San Francisco and the North Bay. Yountville Healdsburg, Napa, Sonoma--any of the small towns are pretty comfy places and you have a ton of locally grown food in an amazing climate.

Juneau. Place is popping, trust me

Chicago works too though

Despite being known for only wings buffalo has a huge variety because of the refugees in some areas.

Yeah, there's pretty much one thing people do in SA, and that's eat. I grew up in Helotes and that was essentially all of the entertainment, aside from Six Flags and Spurs games.

Minneapolis, MN
Austin, TX
Vancouver - Canada
Stamford, CT (Especially if you like beer)
Bellevue, WA
Madison, WI
Santa Barbara, CA
Charlottesville, VA
White Plains, NY
Portland, ME

I lived in New York for 2 years, and it's definitely worth it to live there for at least a year. If nothing else, it'll prepare you to live anywhere.

I've heard mutterings of Detroit coming back, especially in the restaurant and art scene, but that could just be part of their post-bankruptcy PR blitz

Portland oregon.
It has the highest density of whites of any major city, tons of food trucks and hipster food joints, very nice houses from what I saw. If you can manage to fit in with libcucks its the place for you.

Yes. I will say we dont do great with Chinese or Italian food, but there are gems. Otherwise best food city in America. Good for beer too with like 60 working breweries within the city alone.

Dude no fuck your hipster beer that is the one complaint I have about your city. Oh and stop putting goat cheese on shit its nasty.

Portland has too many hoppy beers, I agree if thats what you mean. Otherwise you sound like you prefer the salty nectar of men which we have a small number of bars that will accommodate you.

Atlanta, it has all of that and is still pretty cheap for a larger city. Midtown, Little 5, Edgewood and Decatur all fit the bill. Its way underrated.

not seattle

food here is largely shit and its all overpriced, along with the city just generally being terrible

portland has good food though

>we dont do great with Chinese or Italian food

There's really good Vietnamese on 82nd, and more strip clubs per capita than any other city in the country. At least that was the case when I went to school there a decade ago.

ive met several gun owning libcucks there so its not the worst

goat cheese is delicious

Seattle is great. It has pretty great high cost restaurants and really great low cost restaurants. There just isn't really many restaurants in the middle.

everywhere i go I just feel like I've had a better version of what i ate for less money in some other city I've been to, it all seems disappointing

the only places I go regularly for food are like ballard pizza co, asaderos, and thai siam because they disappoint me the least

New York. Fuck you, it's the center of the world.

Portland is just a glorified suburb of Seattle. People should stop talking about it as if its actually a thing...

V A N C O U V E R
A
N
C
I
T
Y

I've lived in both cities and you have it backwards.

Seattle is a joke compared to Portland. It's bigger, so I guess it has that going for it - assuming you think that's a good thing - but the food available in Portland is far superior to Seattle, no question about it.

New Orleans. I'm shocked that no one has mentioned it yet. Everything on your list is represented here. All that plus festivals out the ass, an indefatiguable live music scene, and mardi gras.

North Bay is fine for high-end dining but Bay Area proper is way better for everyday eating out.

Why is the scale so fucked up? They're like 12 ft tall.

>I want food carts, food trucks, food stalls, classic corner-diners, basement bars and what not
Don't you want any, you know, well-regarded restaurants? Every town already has its own flavour of fast food.

Tokyo senapi