Seems like this board cannot STAND America

They act like they're so high and mighty because theyre "le ebin euro 4channer" but in reality Europe and America are similar in quality of foods. Makes no sense to make fun of your own reflection.

>Makes no sense to make fun of your own reflection.

When has that ever stopped racism and blind patriotism? Or shitposting, for that matter?

I do agree on that, and it does seem like this is the same thing as blind patriotism.

>but in reality Europe and America are similar in quality of foods.

No they aren't.

Are you new to Veeky Forums or anonymous image board culture in general?

Enjoy suckin' Mohammed's dick, Pierre.

Euros are obsessed with all things American, and then Australia comes in and sees it as a good opportunity to shitpost.

"quality of food" is not higher in Europe. standards are definitely higher, for sure. especially when it comes to meat.

also, healthy food in Europe is much more affordable. Germany is not a cheap country to live in, but our produce sometimes costs 1/3rd of what Americans pay for similiar quality, it is absolutely insane.

when it comes to high quality food though America is not slacking behind in any metric. if you have tons of money to spend there is no difference. I for myself would even prefer America because of the geographic closeness to Latin America and their fantastic ingredients.

you have a very warped image of Europeans. I personally love American "cuisine" and everything that comes with it, just like I love Italian, French, Spanish, Turkish, Greek, Indian, Thai, Viet, Chinese and Japanese cuisine.

if anything I see Americans as being "less open to other cultures"

You know it's just americans roleplaying as euros to troll other americans right?

>Europe and America are similar in quality of foods

canada is where its at these days when it comes to food.

>seafood
>beef
>pork
>booze

Yup. Sometimes it gets cold, thats why you get a woman.

>europeans who eat mcdonald's for every meal eat better quality food than americans who eat mcdonald's for every meal

Such a poignant and relevant point.

>Seems like this board cannot STAND America.

It's not this board user, it's the entire word.

/Thread

But what word though?

We don't have HFCS, bleached meat, vomit chocolate etc.

>europeans who eat mcdonald's for every meal
To be fair, that's every European person on this board.

Seriously?

Everyone's heard about the word.

It's actually aussies pretending to be Americans roleplaying as euros

>every European
can't remember when I eat McD the last time... maybe 2-3 years ago.. just remember that I said "never again"