which fruit is best?

yo that pear better chill or it's gonna catch this dick

if she a pear im a pear

>dat pear

That's not a fruit you idiot

>brightly colored
>sweet
>juicy and full of seeds

On what planet is that not a fruit? Stop baiting.

>bell pepper
>chilli pepper
fyi kys

Initiate flamewar.exe

Yeah fucking right. Next you'll tell me pumpkin is a fruit just cos it has seeds

We eat this in México

pic related

never had one but that looks fun to eat. bet that shit is so smooth on your tongue

physalis my man

This. Mango is objectively best fruit.

it is dumbass

THICC
H
I
C
C

The literal King is here, folks.

Smells literally like trash, tastes only mildly better.

Yeah, the stinking.

i don't know how many times we have to fucking go over this

"Vegetable" is a culinary term meaning any part of a plant used in a savory meal. It is not a botanical term

"Fruit" is both a botanical term for a seed bearing structure in a flowering plant and a common culinary term for sweet or sour fleshy seed bearing structures of a plant that you can eat raw

A piece of produce may a fruit, a vegetable, or both depending on the context. Since this is Veeky Forums and not Veeky Forums you can assume we mean the culinary term, and in that case tomatoes are vegetables. You wouldn't be an autist and call zucchini a fruit even though it technically is because we are cooks, not plant scientists

it's just a pear that's too sweet and harder to eat. nothing special.

I think there must be some genetic difference between people because they taste and smell fine to me. Not my favorite but I don't retch when I see one either like Molto Mario does

*grape
holy fuck how did I mess that up

It is really not all that bad after you've experieced it a few times but type and quality is big factor too. I've had some that are straight sweet, custard with no odor, and some bitter, juicy and fibrous.

>a seed bearing structure in a flowering plant and a common culinary term for sweet or sour fleshy seed bearing structures of a plant that you can eat raw

That exactly describes a tomato, dumbshit.

pomegranate or fresh figs :p

don't think a tomato belongs in a fruit salad famalam but if you want to try it be my guest

Lots of fruit doesn't really work in a fruit salad. When did the goal post get moved and the definition of "fruit" get changed to "stuff you'd find in a typical fruit salad"?

weeaboo detected

DAAAYYUUUMMM dat pear

My dude. Peeling the skin offa that feels so damn good.

pineapple all the way. only once you have trained your body to take a whole one tho. it is heaven.

watermelon or mango

>read this post and think of anal insertion instead of eating the pineapple

Thanks Veeky Forums

produce is the word we use idiot, vegetable is a botanical term

and furthermore, as a cook, if you don't consider yourself at least a plant scientist layman then geeeet the fuck out

KWINWAAAAH

omg i think i need to stop browsing this fucking site...

This user knows what's going on.

Fruit has a strict botanical definition, vegetable doesn't. The fruit/vegetable dichotomy is a pointless argument.

>if you can't google the answer to a question than any discussion is pointless

Congratulations, user, you just made Veeky Forums obsolete.

that first one looks like it murdered a lime and is trying to masquerade by wearing its body

>look around - there's another mask behind you

ha ha good one. you almost got m

Unripe guavas

Don't you know lolis are the sweetest fruit?

Rasberrys

dat ass tho

MODS

I'm fully erect right now.