Tacos

R8 my tacos
Sirlion steak with roasted grape tomato salsa

Steak is cut way too thick and looks overcooked.

Maybe overstuffed. They could've been cut thinner too. Never forget you're on a Pakistani masturbation forum and most people here have only ever watched cooking videos and couldn't do that if their parents let them.

>sirloin

Did you marinade? There are at least 6 different cuts of beef you should have used for tacos instead of that.

>hanger
>flap
>tri-tip
>flank
>skirt
>short rib

too big and way overcooked. disgusting. you really fucked this up OP.

>grape tomato salsa
seriously OP? I don't even know what to say to that.

it looks overstuffed, overcooked, and the meat needs to be cut into pieces like four times smaller than what is pictured

That's simliar to what I made for dinner last night, but I did
>corn tortillas, grilled till slightly crispy but still pliable
>grilled bone in ribeye (it was leftover from lunch)
>cubed roasted baby potatoes (also leftovers from lunch)
>Oaxacan cheese
>chile de arbol salsa
>salvadoran crema
>chopped onions
>cilantro

Tasted like heaven.

the potatoes don't belong

They sure as fuck did. Tasted delicious in there. Haven't you ever had tacos or burritos with potatoes in them? Great with salsa.

those chunks are way, way, way too big. otherwise though they look extremely nice. I would've browned the tacos a bit more. all in all those definitely deserve something along the lines of 8/10, maybe a 7 if I had a bad day.

>letting a bad day change your objectivity

baka senpai

he was being generous with the 8 so if he was grumpy he would downgrade it. Why did I have to explain this to you? do you lack any reasoning skills?

since you had to comment

the actual reason I'm trying to be a little more generous is because of the "plating thread" we had yesterday, dk if you have seen it.

some people were creating OC and a few line cooks were just shitting on them hardcore, it was so bad I actually felt horrible reading it.

I think often times the only fucking people creating content on this board that isn't TENDIES ARE BEST FAST FOOD. WHAT IS THE BEST SODA? JA/CK/ MADE A NEW VIDEO. WHAT FAST FOOD CAN I BUY FOR 4 BUCKS? et cetera are being put down. I don't want that to happen. I wan't people to be encouraged.

so yeah, what I was saying is that, objectively, his food is only a 7, but I gave it an 8. I was just trying to be nice. hope you grasp it now.

Veeky Forums is my favorite board on this peace of shit website, I've abandoned pretty much all my other homeboards. I don't want this board to become even more shit than it alread is.

My bad senpai I misunderstood you. I appreciate you.

too big chunks

How come you're able to capitalize a bunch of entire words in the middle of a sentence but somehow can't capitalize the first letter of the sentence?

dry

so dry

desert dry... i need water after looking at it.. holy fuck it's dry

dry

>sirloin steak
>huge chunks
>not dicing the onions
>grape tomato salsa faggotry

Please tell me you added some chiles into that.

There's chiles de arbol in the salsa. As far as the steak goes I got it for a good price.

likewise my man

it's obviously an aesthetic choice my valuable friend

i can be extremely "autistic" about capitalization and grammar, i typically read through all the scientific papers (is that what you call it?) for the other students in my degree in exchange for not showing up to the seminars i dislike and them copying their write-ups.

i'm German, too, so in a way i can be a literal grammar nazi.

Those look great. Would look better if the meat was cooked rare. I bet they still tasted great, how did the salsa taste on them?
Those chunks of meat are kinda small, what are you a midget?
A+/10