Wish they sold that stuff near me/10

>8.5 abv
>alcoholic

nigger/10

im white

Na just thirsty

Too many calories for the effect achieved. Go with vodka

awww poor manatee

Kombucha will heal you when you are done enjoying yourself.

Lol he counts calories

lol beat me too it.

I like that Lando Calrissian is still the face of Colt 45.

Kek, works every time.

na thats willie d

WTF! Andy capps..Huh what are you doing

you better have a 6 pack if you're giving me shit of being aware of my calorie consumption. discipline nigger

do you even alcoholic right mate?

the two 40s are the foci of this meal

Who the fuck, it's Obama

they didnt have any andy capps. and besides the best andy capps flavor was salsa fries but they discontinued them

I used to do this, only with olde english

it's pretty much nigger/10 though

no denying that lol

How liquid was your shit and how rancid the smell?

Also I'd shy away from that dinner just because I can see myself needing to pee every 15 minutes; I'd sub the malt liquor for something 75-90 proof myself.

i didnt know that billy dee williams is still hocking colt 45

i used to loathe the british as a kid because i thought those were authentic british fries that were imported. they sucked so much i drew redcoats being killed by the thousands.

This is pretty normal for me so my shits are usually the same

He just got back to doing so

well you are a faggot,hot fries are awesome.

I miss living in the US. I could walk 2 blocks to a gas station and get a 40 for $2, or 24oz cans of whatever for $1.25.

Here in Canada I have to travel to a government controlled building, a 40 of Colt 45 or whatever costs like $7, and it's extremely rare to see a 16oz can of anything for less than $3. A 12 pack of 12oz cans/bottles costs $22-$25 minimum.

The liquor store in my town wasn't even fucking open on Canada day, you had to drive 40km if you wanted to buy a beer.

Fuck Canada.

thats insane.

>Here in Canada I have to travel to a government controlled building

Well, that isn't entirely true. Most small towns will only have a government controlled liquor store, cities have "off license" places but they are just as expensive. The government tries to shame you if you shop off license, saying that you're giving a private company the money instead of giving it to the government to improve healthcare and infrastructure.