Fucking finally

just fuck my diet up

>typical mobile poster

>Being a fatass

This is my time to shine

Literally the only reason to go to mcdonalds. Based

What a time to be alive

All I needed to hear for today

like legit im fine with cheeseburgers and stuff but idk how anyone can tolerate mcgriddles they make me feel like im having a heart attack its just idk

they need to add the steak and cheese bagel

are you are 16 year old girl

it's definitely stomach ache-inducing, but at least it isn't burger king breakfast. that garbage makes me wanna consider a land war in asia

WHY THE FUCK IS THE STEAK EGG AND CHEESE BAGEL NOT ALL DAY FUCK YOU MCDONALDS

these are decent. the breakfast burritos are so dam good.

>mfw 2 breakfast burritos + 1 apple pie and a thing of chocolate milk

Oh my god this. but i haven't seen it in years. don't think it's in nyc

for me it's the sausage egg mcmuffim, the best breakfast fast food sandwich

I tell you my friends its super yum!

best thing on the mcdonalds menu

>something something bagel
>best thing on the mcdonalds menu

I tried a McDonald's bagel sandwich once on a road trip and it was the worst fast food item I'd ever tried. Have you had a real bagel?

this

yeah but those begals are like the ones i have at home

I don't know why people care about the Mcgriddle when the sausage & egg Mcmuffin exists.

was it the steak and cheese bagel tho?

it's a huge fucking difference.

what the fuck is dat? a burger made with pancakes? what, you use maple syrup for the meat too? lel

mcmuffins a shit. the worst breakfast sandwiches at mickey d's by far.

the bagel sandwiches are godtier. followed by mcgriddles and biscuit sandwiches.

Literally the worst thing. The most prominent flavor is 'chemical'.

But water is a chemical. No one food is any more or less healthy than any other food, that is a hippie lie.

Go eat your apple seeds, Johnny.

Getting a McGriddle with the real circle egg is the best but it's a hassle and I don't want spit on my sandwich so I stick with the sausage egg MM.

you mean instead of that yellow foam?

Hopefully this means chicken mcgriddles too. Love those fuckers but only one mcdonalds in a like 10 mile radius makes them.

>like legit im fine with cheeseburgers and stuff but idk how anyone can tolerate mcgriddles they make me feel like im having a heart attack its just idk

>McDonald's 'bagel'
What type of savage thinks that wad of dough is an acceptable bagel

Can people stop saying the bagels are good? Its not even really a bagel, its just dough with a whole in the middle

no you dumbass the maple syrup is in the bread,

Gawd it's like you can't even delicious properly

the bagel is alright but the sandwich is all about that delicious mystery steak you can't find anywhere else

it also comes on a mcmuffin in you want that with the round egg instead of the folded scramble

they have em in CT but always at the very end of the combo menu at like #12

No they didn't.

the appeal of the bagel sandwich isn't the bagel it's the breakfast sauce

meant to reply to

ommmmmmmmm mmmmm

I actually work at a mcdongers
If it's past twelve we rub our dicks on those things.
Fuck the fatties.

literally the all-day breakfast is useless without the fucking steak egg 'n cheese bagel.

We piss in the breakfast sauce.

like omg, I'm totally with you on that xD they're like waaaay too fattening, lmao!

Hmmbrlb

Found a reason to start carrying my Glock. Mckill pretty much everyone. I hate milk/cream in my coffee.

If I can't taste it, it didn't happen.

Nice lookin 'cago style 'ot 'og there

isn't the "breakfast sauce" just a thick layer of butter that they smear on the bagel?

I wanted to get one of these today with my free fry friday but just wasnt very hungry

>free fry friday
>not free fryday

YOU MEAN I CAN GET MCGRIDDLES FOR LUNCH NORTH OF THE MASON DIXON LINE NOW!?

This is how I die. Salty breakfast hell.