Be me

>be me
>2012-2013
>be a normal kid
>playing xbox all day and posting ragecomics on 9gag
>play around with Bitcoin and Litecoin
>shitpost in the trollbox on btc-e
>trying to daytrade
>end up with like $990 worth of BTC (around 200 BTC)
>need $1000 to transfer to bank on btc-e at the time
>fuck this lol
>put everything in just-dice.com
>gamble up to like $7000 worth of BTC (around 1400 BTC)
>one more hit
>lose half
>fuck
>one more
>fuck, lose half again
>down to like 300 BTC again
>"meh, i started with like $100, no biggie"
>buy random shit for BTC like domain and webhosting, i think you could buy humblebundle too
>trade the rest for LTC (around 400 LTC)
>can't recall what happened to them, probably went away with btc-e
I know it was around 2012-2013 because I "scammed" a pajeet and told him I'd send him back his LTC when they were going to hit $3

>2017
>stumble upon crypto
>calculate how much i'd have now
>try to not feel regret
>tfw i literally think about it everyday

I remember looking on youtube with guys bragging that they mined 20 BTC per day with their rigs and I had a set of 12 USB-miners that would break even after 36 days and mined around 2 BTC per day.
Anyone else a failed oldfag? I would literally be set for life if I just forgot about my coins and stored them in a wallet instead of on btc-e.

Bonus: trips and I give you my username on btc-e so you can read my chats on trollboxarchive.

Other urls found in this thread:

999dice.com/?122396713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol

fucking checked. OP where you at faggot?

I first heard about BTC in 2011 or 12 from a girl I was trying to m'lady. Didn't care about it, kept on bragging about my memewars vs paypal and shit like that. Got her to bed for a grand total of one times.

Try to tell myself "doesn't matter got laid" but it's not really working.

The moral of the story is, sometimes it's good to actually listen to women instead of just trying to bed them.

You poor cunt. That sucks. I came across crypto in 2015. I wrote in an old scrapbook my plan to buy and mine coins. Spoke to my brother who said it wasn't worth mining anymore and that bitcoin was a bubble. Forget about crypto until last year. Not as bad as you OP but still shit, should have listened to my gut.

I don't dwell on yesterday's missed opportunities any more than a lion dwells on the gazelle that zigged instead of zagged.

trips pls

A friend in school back then told me about crypto at the time it first hit 1000$ in early 2014.
I didnt really understand it, some weird internetz money lole
Came across it again here in early 2017

Mined doge in 2014. Total worth $13 now. :)

roll

denmark bro.

i'd have $21 000 000 if I sold at $15k

I've been watching since 2012 from a friend in college ,we mined like 7 btc each and got hacked by russians

I realized if i had held / not gotten hacked i'd be set so i looked for the next opportunity

ETH....
NEO

i am a millionare already it just takes a couple years to realize that, in price :)

I had zero friends. Guy forced me to be his friend. He forced me to do fun shit. He forced me to mine btc. I didnt care so i lost them. Autism tax i guess.

had 0.2 BTC worth of shitcoins on cryptsy in 2014
account got hacked

it was a different time though. people would joke about BTC reaching $25 as we are joking about some shitcoin reaching X price.

would never in my life think that BTC would reach $10 even.

>>can't recall what happened to them, probably went away with btc-e

OP don't give up on your coins, if they were on btc-e you can recover them, all BTC-e funds are on Wex.nz now.

OP gib us some of your wealth

also, roll

are you serious? have to remember my login, but still. never knew they went up again

I'm not joking and I'm not pajeeting OP, google it and verify I'm telling the truth, YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR COINS!!!!!!

>tfw had 200 btc at a wallet on my old comp
>left it at my parents house when i moved out at 2015 and told them to not throw it because i maybe need some parts from it later
>forget about my btc
>2017 december
>poor and think about killing myself everyday
>see on the news that btc is at 18k
>remember that i have 200 btc and i almost pass out. First day im feeling happy in years
>drive to my parents house while thinking that my luck have finnaly turned and my life is going to be great
>come home to parents
>Hi user glad that you came over
>first thing i say where is my computer
>oh we threw it for 4 months ago, it was so old anyways :)
>last hope i had died
>just say okey, well i got to go now
>drive home completly numb and get so drunk i pass out

I'm 100% serious user, you might have been credited part of the funds in LTCET tokens, but its all there and they promise to make you whole if you wait... or you can trade the tokens at a partial loss. I recovered my funds, its legit.

This os nothing faggot i knew about btc when it was 2$ didnt give a shit i was here when eth was heavily shilled at 3$ finally decided to buy some with my savings around 5k by then told my gf she told me it was a waste of time and to buy a holidays package instead she left me some months later no cryptp no gf

yep, had a little less than 500 btc at one point in 2013. It's whatever. Would have never held until 2017 or beyond, unless I went into a coma for a few years. I can cope a little since I'm sure there's 1000s of people other people with similar stories who also lost out on retiring early on btc.

wtf!!!!!!!!!!
is this real or just a fake mirror of btc-e? can i get my funds out??

my story is far worse. knew bitcoin quite early in 2011 from a poker forum. pretty sure the thread still exists.

my really good friend started mining and i was too lazy to set it up. I bought a few coins and lost them because i gambled them.

He became a millionaire in 2013 and i have nothing to show for it. except a few stinkie linkies

YES, ITS FUCKING REAL!!!! YOU ARE WELCOME OP!!!!

Damn, i feel you

All those storie about lost BTC make me winder how many are actually in existence today. There must be hundreds of thousands gone

OP give me $3000 so I can go on my dream holiday plz. and yes its real

Heartwarming story of the century.

Everyone says this shit about them selling at 15k yet like no one sold at 15k when it happened.

This guy is having the time of his life.
Good for you OP!

you should tip that guy a ltc

I moved to South Korea in 2011 and for 4 years I bought LSD online with Bitcoin. Looked back over my purchases and it adds up to like 20 to 30 BTC. Probably got thousands of tabs. Sometimes wondered what would have happened if I ever fucking thought about Bitcoin for anything other than getting drugs.

Found 0.1 BTC last year and used to buy some acid. 4 weeks later 2 Korean cops show up at my door. Always figured fuck it's paper right, no one will catch me. Ask me why I'm receiving illegal substances in the mail.
>buh buh my buddy sent it to me

Go to interrogation alone and stick to my story. Test negative for everything. Stick to it for 5 hours. Then they slam down 5 years if I don't confess and hand over my phone and computer. Tell them I need a lawyer. They don't arrest me and tell me to go get my lawyer sorted.

Pay 5 grand for a lawyer on retainer. They tell me I'm looking at 2 years or maybe deportation if I'm lucky. Wait 2 months for a call back. Find out you can check if you're on a no fly list at the immigration office. Go Monday morning.

mfw not on the fucking list. Get on a plane 6 hours later.

Lawyers tell me if I ever go back I'll be arrested at the airport. They said I was taken off the list because I gave them POA...

mfw not going to prison

Holly shit !!! Give your saviour $3k for his hollyday.

I just let OP know he won the lottery, I feel like fucking bob barker.

FEELSGOODMAN.

If you are feeling generous help a poorfag out t.nonpajeet
LgfCHdh2Sfj6o77nEYEkKkTbs4EuW8HWho

>actually being this retarded
Nice larp OP. I like how you got another IP involved to make it seem like someone had to tell you that. Like you wouldn't have tried everything when you realized how much crypto was worth.

I dunno, I guess 3/10 for the effort. Keep working on it.

Fuck you, Pajeet.

learned about bitcoin when it was 1$, didnt think about it again until reading threads on g , it jumped up to 30$ and i watched in horror as it went up to 100, still remember someone on g saying buy at 30 sell at 10k , try to build a mining rig but could not buy GPu, sold out... I turned my back on bitcoin and vowed to never think about it again and here I am still letting it torture me

i'd appreciate that

OP my e-mail is: [email protected]

holy shit congratulations op

Give this guy some LTC and then go party user, grats

This seems super fucking sketchy but whatever.

Enjoy your money OP, re-invest it into some good low cap moon missions and you'll be rolling in millions EOY.

These days it's the same shit, just scaled out a little,
anything you put in your wallet could be worth millions in X years.
ALWAYS backup your wallets and make sure you don't ever
loose the passwords and or private keys. Remember we
are still the early adopters.

dang dude, what were you doing in SK anyways? work? did you just leave a good job?

Lovely story

Literally off yourself.

You have to give us each an ltc for this news OP
godspeed

LKrjyzs3XsPJ6BCZfiXSYNyMGhrLWFhyVn

I guess your wednesday could be worse.
I for my part have never recieved ONEHUNDREDANDFORTYONETHOUSANDANDTHIRTYTHREE USD
This is life chainging level money, what a beautiful coincidence

Checked!

Congrats OP!

good job, what do you plan to do with it? its not enough to set you for life but you can defo make some nice gains with this capital desu, good luck

>12y/o, massive autist
>this Bitcoin thing looks cool
>O, it's just cheap fake internet moniez
>ya right

>14 y/o shithead
>2013
>build first gaming computer
>start mining Litecoin
>get an okay amount (~25 after it all)
>this shit is never gonna make me money, I have like $5
>delete wallet
>idk, I've reformatted the hard drive at least 3 times since then

>again, dicking around on Veeky Forums
>16 this time
>see some stuff about Ethereum
>lol, Bitcoin is dead, fuck that shit
>I could've been mining all along

Yep, this is my last shot, LINK will get me there, and I'm mining an unknown coin rn that looks really good for this year

[Insert generic post congratulating OP for finding money, with the hope that OP will offer to give me some money]

You better report that shit on your taxes or else I will personally report you to the IRS.

>elaborate larp. I know for a fact that they have to verify you for some time on wex. There is no way for this to be real. Sorry lads.

Well done op. I'm genuinely happy for you. Don't give any money to beggars.

what are you mining

I'm sure the IRS will be greatly interested about what people in Denmark got out of crypto.

Just get on one of those ships to China.
There's a couple leaving from Inchon everyday.
Immigration and customs there are a fucking joke.

unconvincing larp

Well you can't win if you don't play.

COME ON DOWN!!

I used to sell drawings on /a/ in 2013/14 for BTC. at my height of infamy I had 1300 btc.

also used to ERP on Wow for btc too. Fucking used it all on weed back in the day

fml

The herbal jew claims another victim.

Idc if other people know, helps the team get recognition,
Bulwark,
Privacy token, really fast, good team, no ICO, only mining, low difficulty, 8-10m market cap, 21m total supply,
just started out last December. Already the token is above $2, maybe $20-25 by the end of the year. Not bad for free money.

That's what you get for being a degenerate

OP if you cash that out then get this user's e-mail and tip him faggot

how are those cryptopia deposits going for you user
glad i dumped that shit

look at the green candle on cryptopia

This is a long term hold for me, deposits don't mean shit to me since I go to a wallet

I don't even look at the price, it's not important to me right now

>>be me
>>be a normal kid
>>on Veeky Forums all day
>>play around with Chainlink
>>shitpost about Link
>>trying to daytrade
>>end up with like $5000 worth of Link (around 7500 Link)
>>need $1000 to transfer to bank on btc-e at the time
>>fuck this lol
>>don’t touch it for 2 years
>>$1,743,043.45

I'm actually more crypto rich than OP, no tips are necessary, the Bob Barker feeling is enough

it may reinforce your belief

can't believe you guys keep falling for my LARPs.
until next time

That's good to see, I checked too. But, hey, the way I see it, just mine until it's no longer profitable, then I'll dump half of what I made and just go from there.

Only retards fell for it

pwned asslord

all it took was one look at their github to know not to invest in that shitcoin.

the fact you actually lost the money makes me happy now desu

KEK, it felt good to feel like I actually made someones day user hahahah

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

lol people here were actually happy for you, you don't deserve it

ooooo fuck you user i was actually happy for you

>Implying he ever had it to begin with.

Imagine how you'll feel user when you see Bitcoin at 100k eoy sucks to be you

You're a good guy user. I'd go for a beer with you.

Holy shit, OP. Please, be careful, NEVER share your key and, like your dick, you shouldn't put the key in a random place.
I'm happy for you.

>MFW wondering if you're just saying that because I said I'm more crypto rich than OP

make my day and suck my cock faggot

Yep. Almost the same story, down to losing my stash of Litecoin when BTC-E went down. I didn't gamble though - had a perfect shitstorm of losing keys and broken hard drive (recovery failed) losing my "puny" stash of over 100 BTC I'd mined on my laptop back in the day. Losing the LTC fucking almost finished me off (I had a few thousand) but I kept my head. I then got back in - bought 1 bitcoin - the same week Gox happened. Rage quit and deleted fucking everything.

Fml. user, we can't dwell on the past. This thing has room to run yet - we won't be as rich as we could have been, but that's no reason not to try.

I've lost a LOT of money playing crypto dice. probably around $3k usd so not as bad as you but it fucking stings. I don't really fuck around with that shit anymore - nor do I advice anyone to try it out - but if you do want to yolo roll some eth or ltc this is the best site: 999dice.com/?122396713

I wouldn’t admit being on 9fag