Alright Veeky Forums so im going vegan in a couple of days for health benefits cause im a fat fuck im about 310 pounds...

Alright Veeky Forums so im going vegan in a couple of days for health benefits cause im a fat fuck im about 310 pounds and im trying to change, ive already cut out meat from my diet for about 3 days but what i need is good healthy recipes so if you guys can recommend any that be pretty cool

Pic unrelated

i got you OP. i lost over 100 pounds in two years going vegan. try and avoid the vegan food but here are some starter recipes
black bean tacos (best on crispy shell or tortilla)
whole wheat pasta with spinach, classico is the best imo it tastes amazing and is 1 gram of fat and no added sugar
grape nuts + almond/soy milk
big fat bowl of edamame
chick pea chicken tikka, just buy a little chicken tikka masala jar or make it if you want to be adventurous
ramen minus egg and meat, just tons of vegetables
also pbnj, i ate one almost everyday. whole wheat bread, low sugar jam + chia seeds and pb2
lentil collared greens and potato soup
another sandwich is bread + hummus + sliced cucumber, toast the bread for best flavor
make and experiment with some seitan
french fries, no oil just potatoes and seasonings, i eat this with heads of lettuce mainly

most dishes i dont wanna describe consist of some rice plus beans and potatoes on top of a leafy (curry rice and potatoes with chick peas on top of steamed spinach and kale)

remember to keep your fats low and work out

*vegan junk food, sorry

Holy shit dude thanks, appreciate it man

>obese user who obviously can't cook
>thinks going vegan is a good idea for some reason
>instead of going to vegan restaurants instead of fast food demands to be taught how to cook for himself outright

Learn to cook and feed yourself, OP. Cutting out animal products is only going to be detrimental to your health if you don't know shit about basic nutrition, and getting a few simple recipes from Veeky Forums sure as fuck isn't any kind of solution.

he just asked for recipes? he never said he cant cook, plus half the time when you google vegan recipes its teenage girls and their acai bowls. also if he eats a balanced diet, which will most likely consist of a nutmilk he'll have enough b12 and every other vitamin will be covered. you tend to eat healthier and more mindfully about whats going into your mouth when your vegan so its good for someone wanting to lose weight if they commit to it, plus it doesnt exclude any macros, just keeping things lower in fat to aid in fat loss.

He made a dumb statement about going vegan for health reasons which was probably bait, then just demanded recipes with nothing else more specific.

Some vegans know more about nutrition because their dietary restrictions demands it if they're going to be healthy, but going vegan just as an incentive to learn basic nutrition is the worst advice you could possibly give someone concerned about their diet.

also if you arent going to be drinking nutmilk daily take a b12 supplement if you want to be extra cautious. try and eat high fiber foods so you stay full and try not to overeat. for the first week of me eating vegan i didnt worry too much about calories and just adjusted, if youre still super hungry have oatmeal and chia seeds, or just anything loaded with fiber thats low calorie.

>Meme diet to lose weight

Never change Veeky Forums.

it does have healthy benefits if someone is obese, someone thats a normal weight and can maintain that then fine eat what you normally eat, but OP is obese and probably is on the verge of developing heart disease in the next few years, and definitely already has fatty streaks in his arteries due to his size and because most people tend to. its better than him going keto and eating tons of fats that wont keep him full and add to his heart disease. plus a vegan diet has been show to reverse heart disease which is important for an obese person especially. plus itll probably be an upgrade from burgers and pizza, the foods that probably got him to this weight to begin with.

>He made a dumb statement about going vegan for health reasons which was probably bait, then just demanded recipes with nothing else more specific

Is that reaction image supposed to convey, "stating the obvious"? Because that's exactly what the OP did.

This actually sounds amazing, I'm not even vegan

He's over 140kg. There's little chance that someone that fat would know how to cook. Fatties get that fat because they have to outsource their meal preparation to others who don't give half a fuck about Fatty-fat's health.

I've honestly never in my life met a ginormous fatty who could cook worth a damn. Not. A single. One.
Mario Batali-tier fatties, sure. He's 5ft11in/180cm, 240lbs/109kg, which is disgustingly fat, but not as horrendous as Fatty-fat OP, who has 31kg on that.

chef john is tubbymode and he can cook

How are whole grain carbs, beans, vegetables, and plant sources of fat junk food?

But somehow eating steak potatoes and green beans is not?

He's an old chef though, he's supposed to be fat.

There's a difference between fat and morbidly obese.

that was just a typo. in the first line of my post i said 'try and avoid the vegan food'. obviously i didnt mean that, i meant to say avoid the vegan junk food.

>implying chef juan is not morbidly obese in this day and age

Do Veeky Forumsers only post his shitty videos, then? Because I've seen a handful of them and they were all pretty shitty, honestly.
Still, he doesn't look as fat as OP sounds. He looks about Batali-sized.

I've been on Veeky Forums practically forever and have never understood the obsession with Chef John. Everything I've watched is mediocre as fuck and no more helpful than any other random recipe on the internet.

Well fuck me up the arse and call me Shirley. I thought I was alone in thinking he was just meh. I now think that we two are alone, but at least we can be alone together now.
Is that a rolling pin in your pocket?

>is that a rolling pin in your pocket

Why yes, actually. It's both French and frenched, if you know what I'm saying.

Oui je comprends très bien.