Kitchen Nightmares

What was the worst restaurant on this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

eater.com/2013/5/14/6435225/kitchen-nightmares-restaurant-freaks-out-on-facebook#4213928
youtu.be/7Y3VCoNecjk?t=559
youtube.com/watch?v=GJBBsHSb1HA
youtube.com/watch?v=ABHQRh-LRjg
realitytvrevisited.com/2011/05/uk-season-5-episode-2-piccolo-teatro.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AjjQqd0eLzw
youtube.com/watch?v=GIvEdLzC6O8
youtube.com/watch?v=yn5zneP4IDE
tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g504167-d8121226-Reviews-Caribsoul_Restaurant_and_Coffee_House-Croydon_Greater_London_England.html
realitytvrevisited.com/search/label/Kitchen Nightmares
youtube.com/watch?v=JwXFRNbtxiU
youtube.com/watch?v=4jtW_wCo9ns
youtube.com/watch?v=fENze7QrNMA
youtube.com/watch?v=7uPOGxUtZvk
northjersey.com/news/chef-s-suicide-occurred-days-after-restaurant-sale-1.925066?page=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm glad this thread is back! The last one reignited my interest in the show. I recently watched the Mangia Mangia episode. It was pretty tame as far as this show is concerned, but then... Pic related admitted to being a meth addict. I was certain for the first 3/4ths of the episode that he was just smoking weed.

He also reminded me of the handful of ugly, glasses wearing faggots I went to highschool with that were douchebags and believed they were tough shit.

But to follow up, this fucking idjit drove me fucking nuts.

>australian wagyu
>writes book on how his dad was an asshole
>his dad dies and leaves the family lots of money
>dude himself is a much shittier father
>steals .5 million from his son
>doesn't understand what he did wrong

I've been re-watching some of them; I totally forgot about Le Bistro with the Scottish chef who'd trained in Michelin star kitchens. Because both him & Gordon are Scottish it looked like they were an inch away from a punch-up every time they talked to each other.

Also, a lot of people agree that Amy's was the worst. They were batshit crazy people with money. Let's get them out of the way...

19 hours ago:

I AM NOT STUPID ALL OF YOU ARE. YOU JUST DO NOT KNOW GOOD FOOD. IT IS NOT UNCOMMON TO RESELL THINGS WALMART DOES NOT MAKE THEIR ELECTRONICS OR TOYS SO LAY OFF!!!!

16 hours ago:

WE DO NOT NEED THIS. YOU STUPID PEOPLE. AMERICA IS ABOUT RESSLING, IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL. THE CAKES WE OFFER ARE EXPENSIVE BECAUSE WE HAVE TO REPACKAGE AND SHIP. DO NOT BLAME US BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT AFFORD QUALITY. THE YELPERS, AND NOW THE REDDITS, NEED TO BACK OFF. YOURE NOT RIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF SOME TV SHOW.

16 hours ago:

To all of the Yelpers and Reddits: Bring it on. you are just pussies. come to arizona. you are weaker than my wife, and weaker than me. come to my business. say it to my face. man to man. my wife is a jewel in the desert. you are just trash. reddits and yelpers just working together to bring us down. pathetic.

15 hours ago:

TO REDDIT. I FORBID YOU FROM SPREADING YOUR HATE ON THAT SITE. THIS IS MY FACEBOOK, AND I AM NOT ALLOWING YOU TO USE MY COMPANY ON YOUR HATE FILLED PAGE.

15 hours ago:

This is Samy. I am keeping note of all names here. We will be pursuing action against you legaly, and against reddit and yelp, for this plot you have come together on. you are all just punks.

15 hours ago:

WE ARE NOT FREAKING OUT. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT A "WITCH HUNT" I AM NOT A WITCH. I AM GODS CHILD. PISS OFF ALL OF YOU. FUCK REDDITS, FUCK YELP AND FUCK ALL OF YOU. BRING IT. WE WILL FIGHT BACK.

14 hours ago:

YOU DONT KNOW US!! WE WILL THRIVE! WE WILL OVERCOME! WE ARE STARTING OUR FAMILY, AND WE WILL TEACH OUR CHILD EXACTLY WHAT >>GOD

13 hours ago:

I AM WONDER WOMAN. I AM A GREAT CHEF, A GREAT WIFE, AND A GREAT MOM TO MY KIDS. AND WE WILL BE PARENTS TO A HUMAN KID, ONE DAY TO. WE WILL SHOW ALL OF YOU.

13 hours ago:

You people are all shit. Yelp shit, Reddits shit. Every shit. Come to here, I will fucking show you all.

13 hours ago:

You are all little punks. Nothing. you are all nothing. We are laughing at you. All of you, just fools. We have God on our side, you just have your sites.

>sauce on the text eater.com/2013/5/14/6435225/kitchen-nightmares-restaurant-freaks-out-on-facebook#4213928

Posted in the last thread, I met the lady from Blackberrys and she thought she was hot shit. Mind you this was about a year or two after that shit closed down. She was with one of the old chefs and she was super nice. We talked about roasting a pig and cooking in general. She also laughed when I was busting her balls about the owner. I did not find out what happened to grandma but I am pretty sure I rang her up once or twice when I was working at a supermarket. If it was the same lady she was also super nice and always put a smile on my face. I also live by the Spanish Pavilion but they are doing good last I heard.

I remember reading your post. Was this the restaurant that accused Gordon of planting a mouse?

yeah, I got friends that live in that town so I asked them how to place was before the show, all said it sucked.

So do you guys think Gordon actually planted the mouse in the Spanish Pavilion episode?

I actually haven't seen that episode yet, but now I'll have to watch it. I'm the first one to get to my office so I'll usually watch an episode before everyone else arrives at work. I'll check it out tomorrow.

On to another classic, does anyone think this guy was literally retarded? It made me angry that this guy is a business owner with more money than me when I have at least double his mental capacity.

>no asses in the seats
>I've never had a piece of meat come back in here in 10 years
How long have you had the restaurant?
>5 years
>Self taught by old school Europeans
>I KNOW, that me and Tommy are handsome guys... Don't come back here and stare at us
>we're not a kitchen nightmare when it comes to cleanliness, functuality.
>are we a kitchen nightmare because we have no asses in the seats? yes
>asses in the seats
>asses in the seats

I know its "reality" TV but it seriously would not surprise me if there was a mouse somewhere. Honestly it was prob blown up for TV but Plainfield is not the nicest/cleanest city. Spanish Pavilion is in Elizabeth witch again, not the cleanest/nicest city. I think Spanish Pavilion had the dead lobster and Blackberry had the mouse.

>these same micro-carrots go to the five seasons

fiesta sunrise was pretty ugly

I mean, this guy has some mental disorder, right? He was dropped on his head? Lost oxygen to the brain for an extended period of time? I feel like this guy had never been to Europe in his life. Hell, the first European he ever met was probably Gordon.

What episode is that?

marathoning the UK version currently. that vegetarian cafe in paris with the batshit insane chef and the woman with rich father who gave no fucks whatsoever and just stopped showing up.

youtu.be/7Y3VCoNecjk?t=559

brought in a solid 7 scouse chef who would have sorted it out but then it closed down and based ramsey gave her a job at one of his restaurants.

Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=GJBBsHSb1HA
Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=ABHQRh-LRjg

the bad thing is, i want to visit this place just to see that garbage in real life

kek where is that screencap from

literally the link I posted.

Thanks user.

The lazy whore on that episode became a prostitute.

sauce? pics?

Depends. ABC is a clear winner, but I think Sebastian's was just as bad in how utterly delusional the owner/chef was was.

>I will have my frozen pizzas in stores worldwide!

Try to find pictures of Sebastian now. He lost weight and got ripped. Also looks like he stopped trying and just lives off his wife's lucrative job.

>Pic related admitted to being a meth addict.

I like that episode because you can see, for a scene or two, Ramsay dropping the act and becoming genuine.

>throws raw onions in a french onion soup

I'm pretty confident that Gordon was his first encounter with a European. When Gordon started dropping truth all over the dude, his only defense was to make fun of gordon's accent and go "WOT?! WUUUHH??!"
Anybody that spends time in europe and trains there wouldn't be dumb enough to go with the "You're foreign!" defense.

i watched the entire first 4 seconds and didn't see it you goddamn liar

Is that the guy who stole all the money from his, literally, fedorawearing son?
He was a class A piece of shit and he clearly ruined that poor kid utterly, and not just financially.

Mice are a pretty common thing in most kitchens or anywhere they keep food really

I thought he had killed himself. Maybe I'm mistaking him for someone else.

realitytvrevisited.com/2011/05/uk-season-5-episode-2-piccolo-teatro.html

>Julie, time of death:
>*looks at watch*
>seven fourty-four
I'm dying, Gordon.

That's a big Pizza.

it's a medium too

I think Gordon, although he's usually always right in his critique, shouldn't be so fucking in-your-face about it all the fucking time. He reminds me a lot about my dad desu. Although he'd be right, and I acknowledged that he's right, he'd keep yelling and spouting about it at me nonetheless. Sort of like he was projecting all his anger and disappointments in life at me all at once because I messed one thing up.

He's too obsessed with driving the point home is what I'm saying, and as I said he is probably right 99% of the time, but he needs to let the person he's telling off have a small break. If you don't do that you end up pissing off the person you're telling off, instead of learning them a lesson. Too many times I'd get angry at my dad and sit drunk alone in the dark because "i don't care anymore dude lmao".

Remember, brah, these shows are heavily edited.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ

youtube.com/watch?v=AjjQqd0eLzw

She was a prostitute during the show..

that's why she was late all the time, and during the show you can see her 'fan' her crouch with her hand as she was caught off guard

Her friend, the waitress that got pissy and left, was/is a whore as well.

God I hate that lazy sound editing that's so overused in reality shows.

Stop trying to make him into a monster. It was only .25 million.

I hope you have a time machine.

Their dead Jim. Their all dead. The restaurant closed down this year they are only doing catering gigs from what I remember reading.

for you

You want me to tell you an elk quesadilla is a bad dish?
>Well...
IT'S DISGUSTING!
>Well should I do about...
GET RID OF IT!
>...y-you want me to get rid of the dish?
I WOULD. I WOULD.

>>wagyu
waygu

it's worth watching. the guy keeps coming back so eventually ramsey picks the guy up and runs off with him over his shoulder.

>You're lazy and deserve a kick up your arse.

Well, she was getting something up her ass.

This shithole. Also, the owner offed himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIvEdLzC6O8

I wish we could have gotten more F Word

youtube.com/watch?v=yn5zneP4IDE

What are some of the -comfiest- episodes?

I saw Momma Sheri Soul food shack or whatever, and that was the only one where Gordon actually liked the food. Are they still in business?

How about ones where Gordon likes the Chefs enough to hire at his restaurants m

>I think Gordon, although he's usually always right in his critique, shouldn't be so fucking in-your-face about it all the fucking time

He isn't, in the UK version.

Americans need their confrontation & violence though, so that's what you get.

I feel bad but I primarily watch for cute waitresses, food second

Sushi Ko

And as Sebastian mother would say... Manja

You've got to throw your arms up as you say it though, otherwise it doesn't have the same impact.

Poor Sonja. She was as timid as she was adorable. Sebastian making her poster girl didn't help her none.

waygu*

The original location did so well that Mamma Sheri expanded too quickly and the quick money loss shock bankrupted the business. :(

Nobody cared until I put on the pepperonni

After her restaurants closed she started selling her food from a catering truck to reduce costs. Now she's the co owner of a restaurant in London:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g504167-d8121226-Reviews-Caribsoul_Restaurant_and_Coffee_House-Croydon_Greater_London_England.html

Anyone here also watch Hells Kitchen? Is Ramsay a hack, or is doing TV a sidejob for him?

Nah, two shows enough to see the pattern
Im sure he can cook a beef

bump

F

That one lady that screamed at her costumers for literally anything.

Gonna shit on your parade

Almost all of the restaurants he revisited either closed down or reverted in their old ways.

There's one or two restaurants that actually became successful.

realitytvrevisited.com/search/label/Kitchen Nightmares

Worst person was Amy.

Worst kitchen was that Mexican place.

Worst feels after watching this show was knowing that decent guy Joe from Campania killed himself. He was decent on the show, but it seems he was cheating on his wife and did coke or some shit behind her back. People think it's a mob hit because he owed money.

My favorite episode still has to be the very first episode of the first season of the UK show.

Has a charm about it. Then the cunt owner blamed the restaurant's shutting down on Ramsay.

Remember Sushi Ko?
I felt so sorry for this man, I've never seen someone look so utterly defeated

>marrying a white woman

Deserves it.

>Akira's face when the new kitchen equipment

he was so kawaii

too bad that place shut down fast as fuck

Never learned about cooking...

Blasting Music, head to side..

This is the guy who You learn from, those little details.

I'm amazed at how much a lack of communication at family restaurants can ruin the business so badly.

I don't remember the name of the restaurant but the dude had like 3 sons and 4 daughters working 24/7 at his restaurant to cut costs, but all the children were miserable af. It's not until Gordon forces the dad to listen to what his kids have to say and the dad starts breaking down resulting in a group hug.

Oh wow the daughter is hot

This greek restaurant episode always got to me:
youtube.com/watch?v=JwXFRNbtxiU

Two daughters, one is always crying, the other one is a 'tough girl'. During this episode even the latter daughter breaks down crying, and it's just fucking sad to watch this guy destroying his family because of a false sense of pride.
Wonder what happened to them, but looking at the track record of this show probably nothing good.

>WALMART DOES NOT MAKE THEIR ELECTRONICS OR TOYS SO LAY OFF!!!!
Did she just admit to being Walmart-tier in terms of quality?

And supposedly thin crust too.

He's never been a hack, hacks don't have restaurants that gain three michelin stars, not to mention the shitload of other awards and acclaim his restaurants have won. Television is just a shitload more lucrative and leads to a lot more business opportunity. Guy is worth almost $200 million.

>he's popular so there's no way he can be a hack

You don't get Michelin stars for being a celebrity...

Getting that from my post is like getting sandwich from 2 + 2.

You can get one for being a meme chef though.

You mean this one?I watched this episode a few days ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=4jtW_wCo9ns

this is also disguisting :
youtube.com/watch?v=fENze7QrNMA

The worst resturant has to be ABC.It's obvious.Amy was/is crazy and was/is still unable to handle criticism.

>ABC
Yeah I found it to be mildly pretentious and the "farm to table" thing mixed with an attempt at boho chic rubbed me the wrong way. I dunno who amy is though

the whole UK series is god tier comfy

his daughter is qt as fuck though

>It's only the byest Waayggooooo burgah ever
also that troll-looking wife who fucking was pretending the chef's redemption burger was shit when Ramsay loved that shit

>WHAT'S THAT BITTERNESS

She was in a few episodes of Star Trek, actually.

No way, I need an article

I work with my brother in a family business, small building, handful of employees, brother and I literally do not speak to each other. Send messages via other employees like fucking school children.

Working with family is strange as fuck!

Also worked with a family member, blazing disagreements, then went for lunch and had a great time, laughs and joke and love, its strange working with family, 90% of the time I wouldn't recommend it the other 10% of the time its so amazing working with people you're close with.

>I dunno who amy is though
Oh boy.
youtube.com/watch?v=7uPOGxUtZvk

northjersey.com/news/chef-s-suicide-occurred-days-after-restaurant-sale-1.925066?page=all

meh, I don't feel like watching TV rips on youtube

I'm sure she's a terrible person and deserved all the bad things that happened to her

Which ones?

BASED AMY

AMY I LOVE YOU MEOW MEOW

Which ep was the guy who took his son's inheritance to open a burger or pizza restaurant?

see

WHERE'S DA MUSHROOMS
I LIKE MUSHROOMS ON THE BURGER