Post-Workout

What do you guys eat post-workout?

>pic related is Garnet Yam purée, Scottish Salmon, roasted tomatoes and Brussels sprouts. Topped with a lemon vinaigrette.

Really, these pointless poll threads need to stop.

a protein shake and whatever I bulk cooked that weekend. This week is cok au vin

I usually just start drinking

Jesus christ, that has to be the most faggoty meal I've ever heard.

Eat some god damn meat and vegetables.

I eat plain boiled chicken breast, rice, and broccoli after workouts.

Mushroom scrambled egg and natural yoghurt

I dont work out so i dont eat post-workout meals

Only cucks forces themselves to sweat and struggle to change your body for someone else

>i workout cuz i like it

No you dont, you like recognition you get.

It's almost like it's cooking discussion on an internet cooking board.

>working out
fuck off meathead

Nothing in particular, my diet is pretty much balanced and nutritious and I've never struggled with "being healthy"

I usually have whey protein before heading to the gym if I'm lifting that day, because I like to lift as early as possible and I don't want to stand around making breakfast

That's about my only concession to "special workout people" food

Honestly, it's too expensive to buy food every-fucking-day/week to "add nutrients/proteins to your body to bulk up" just because you lifted some heavy shit that day. I'm poor. I have bills. Spending $25 on fresh veggies and $30 on meat and $15 on carbs every week isn't for everyone.

As long as my stomach is full and/or satisfied eating a burger and fries or a fishstick sandwich, that's all I need to keep me satisfied.

Notice how Zyzz died waayyyy before that fat Fuck joeysworldtour? Yeeahhhh....

kek Veeky Forums is full out of dyel and HAES fags
shocker

The flip side to that is the "strongfat" retards who think that their beer gut and fatfuck leg press machine stats are a sign of good health and having a bodyfat below 20% is dangerously unhealthy

We've got a lot of those here too

My go to post workout food is a whole wheat burrito with 4 scrambled eggs, turkey, avocado/salsa/hot sauce. I will often eat these as a snack throughout the day if I am bulking. Then a few hours later I will have lunch or dinner and that will either be chicken/steak/fish with rice, vegetables.

0/10

A body fat below below 20% is healthy for men. Normal range is 15-20%. Obesity is medically defined at 25%

this

Oh yeah but they get openly mocked in CBT threads. I just hate how whenever I say I'm 215lbs anywhere besides Veeky Forums people assume I'm over 15% bf and call me a fatass
I just like being stronger than people like you. It has the side effect of being more muscular, but it's a different kind of vanity. Not to mention people piss away their time playing video games and other way more pointless stuff.

>No you dont, you like recognition you get.
Have you ever worked out? Personally i like how my body feels after a long run.

Same. Usually feel great after a nice jog around my neighborhood

... i buy an untrimmed tri tip which costs $18 and that lasts me 2-3 weeks cut into 8 oz. steaks sweet potatoes corn carrots and cabbage and green beans which comes out to be $20 and thats lasts a month also fuck carbs if you really want carbs buy some yeast flour and sugar thats $10 and that can make 8-12 loaves of bread. If you cant afford that you either over eat or your lazy

a can of canned tuna, drained, mixed with sambal. It's supposed to pleasure your muscles, not your taste.

Whey and 2 bananas