Sherlock Link

Where is Sherlock Link and is he coming back
pic unrelated because this site is fucking dumb

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.com/en/blog-highlight/open-healthcare-apis-are-now-the-law-of-the-land.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Arthas my son...

Every tripfag stops posting here after they get access to the secret channels :(. AssBlaster's the only exception.

Sherlock you got some splainin to do

After they get exposed as a larping faggot*

This.
So fucking obvious, CL crypto fund has nothing to do with LINK.

trips of truth, well it proves sherlock was full of shit anyway.

He was obviously an egotistical tripfag pretending to be an insider for attention, posting info we already had like it was fucking new. I hate tripfags

dunno man, it sounds kinda sketchy to me

Well someone else can go harass them now. I am satisfied.

I guess if I was being delusional I would point to the fact that they just say they are not connected to Sergey as opposed to Sergeys token.

Literal proof that chainlink is a shitcoin. literally every price increase has been due to pump and dumps from tripcode faggots

>sherlock
>oracle
>assblaster

Every one of their posts are LARP and every claim they've made has 0 backing

exactly, and the way he phrased it altogether

also, someone had already called so he's probably paranoid now (if it really is about CL)

>be me
>minding my own business
>out of the blue some weirdo calls me and asks about my investments
>tell him all about it

is that how you imagine this would go?

>Weirdo rants about some Snowden called 'AssBlaster', angrily demands I reveal the date of the 'price singularity'.
>Tells me it's his fifth week on McDonald's and the visions are getting clearer.
>Asks how it feels to kiss a girl.

A "crypto" fund named chainlink and they are not invested in chainlink? They are not only invested but will be running nodes.

I posted in the tesla thread that day, maybe someone can link. It was a small update. Been saving the best stuff for my last thread which will be Friday ;)

hi

fuck off larper

I know what you will release
DD MonetaGo

Sir, release the beast sir friday so far away sir pls.

already did, last week in the tesla thread ;) maybe most of you missed it

spoil us a bit for fridays thread :)

Oh damn

Unironically most likely not a larp cause of this

ca.com/en/blog-highlight/open-healthcare-apis-are-now-the-law-of-the-land.html

Us equivalent of PSD2 for medical records. Hoppin already has a us crypto company in this area. But it's kind of old news now anyway

We were aware of this hedgefund prior to your post.
Have you anything aside from the name as evidence? I emailed and they've straight up denied it. I can see why it would be counter productive to name your unrelated crypto fund with the same name as another popular crypto.

There is nothing to connect MonetaGo to Chainlink. Same as CL crypto fund. Chainlink is just a word anyone can use and there are multiple businesses/websites using the name.

why wait till friday

You guys are morons. Wagner was pretty careful with his wording. Not being connected to Sergey =! not being interested in the token

You’re presumably interested in USD, doesn’t mean you’re connected to the US Treasury

>not connected to Sergey Nazarov

That doesnt mean its not invested in chainlink.

Im not connected to sergey or chainlink, but im still holding a fat stack.

I already noted his wording earlier but are you saying you have information regarding this that we are not privy to or not?

Chainlink isn't a security there was no reason for Wagner and Co to register with the sec if they were going to be investing in chainlink

As for sherlock, go and post some more people that have chainlink github bookmarked and claim they are deep insider... fucking pathetic

AssBlaster has already posted a stack of info on this, and a little bit of digging on google confirms the validity of what he provided

Anyone saying otherwise is either fudding because they’re accumulating, or hasn’t spent even 1 minute researching

Do you have a copy of the text assblaster put on pastebin? I want to read it again but it's been deleted

Except for their use of Hyperledger.

The above thread?

He just gives a :^) in reply to someone questioning on it.

I've seen people sayin that The guy who people reckon Assblaster is, is related to one of these chainlink fund guys but am not sure about it.

Can someone post a family tree?

Nope sorry

What the fuck, he made a new thread and I didn't know?

Guess 12 hours of Veeky Forums a day is not enough.

Jesus Christ, the state of biz. AssBlaster has explained his relationship to Armbruster and did so before he got fired.

Lurk moar, go to the archives - do something

So you're full of shit then

Post proof or stop with the bullshit larper dick sucking

Could you faggots stop harassing people
Why would he tell you about his investment funds

lol you got him

yeah same with KFC. niggers wouldnt tell me if paprika was in the 11 spices

odds that every larp is just Sergey

I’m not going to spoon feed you. DYOR or miss out. I don’t give a fuck.

God forbid someone would contact the email address under contact on their website. What monsters have we become!?!

>I have no proof go spend hours in the archive looking for God knows what
Thats not how it works fuck face.

Did KFC call their secret recipe paprika11thspice.com?

sure. what im saying is why would they tell a random person what they are invested in?

Why bother having a website and contact address? Why call your super secret chainlink cryptofund chainlinkfund.com?

In my first email I claimed that I was an investor interested in their fund because it may be related to ChainLink. Why would you brush off a potential investor? And if they are not interested in investors why bother with the website etc.

could just be how they operate. my guess is theyll cater to high nw people in person if they even intend on letting people in. could be tax related

Perhaps. Maybe I should not have used a picture of a horse wearing a suit as my google account profile pic.

HAHAHAHAHA no thats probably how you get in. maybe just didnt know the correct password to send in the email?