4Pizza

What is the perfect pizza toppings combo?
What does Veeky Forums think about pizzas in general
Homemade > restaurant imo

pepperoni is the only topping you need

I like. onion tuna rucola parmesan

' '

Look at that whore sitting there eating pizza.

Hawaiian

cheese, sausage, hot peppers with sweet corn inside of them, tabasco, chicken

Anyone who puts fish or fruit on their pizza should fucking die.

Last time I made pizza, I did habanero peppers, serrano peppers, anchovies, red onion, mushrooms and black olives. It was pretty good, but I think something sweet, like pineapple, would have made it awesome.

>bacon
>black olives
>tomatoes
>feta cheese

>anyone who puts fish or fruit on their pizza should fucking die

Anchovies are the best topping and tomato sauce is pretty much required on a pizza. The fuck are you talking about, "no fish or fruit".

You gotta understand that some people are idiots and don't realize that tomato is a fruit.

Also, some people have the palate of a 5 year old and think that anchovies are "yucky".

Anchovies, black olives and sliced tomatoes.

tomatoes, fresh mozzarella balls, and one sprig of basil all thrown at the dough.

I have a (probably) irrational hatred for pepperoni because whenever I get it it's overly crispy/burnt and greasy. Top tier for me are:
>arugula
>prosciutto
>red peppers
>zucchini
>black olives
>feta
>basil

Never had anchovies so I can't say

Pineapple's ok

pineapples and pepperoni

always

mushrooms of course

restaurant made is way more consistent that homemade.

yes homemade is leagues better than restaurant made when it's made good but it's really inconsistant.

ill take consistency over not anyday

I wrap a chunk of sausagemeat in foil with plenty of cubed garlic and roast it at 160C for 45 minutes before draining off the grease and letting it cool. I then shred it with kitchen shears, makes a superb topping with red onions.

>light tomato sauce
>mixed mushrooms (shitake, miitake, and oyster)
>capers
>lightly spread shredded motz
>a few shavings of a dry cheese like parm or vella jack

Top with lightly dressed arugula.

Sounds time consuming and energy intensive. Why not just brown it in a pan or skillet?

super-thin crust, pomodoro, mozzarella, basil and a little dusting of parmesano reggiano (optional).

That is THE perfect pizza. The one and only.

I find it keeps the meat moist but draws out the grease so you don't end up with oily pools on the pizza compared to skillet browned sausagemeat. It also stops it from developing a crust.

Do you pin the dough up on the wall and throw on the ingredients from across the room as though it was a dart board? If not, it can't possibly be perfect.

>american """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""pizza"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" with """""""""""""toppings""""""""""""

Nah, I usually spread the dough on a table, slather the pomodoro gently with a back of the spoon, tear mozarella by hand as well as basil leaves. Then I grate a little dusting of parmesan on top.
Your mocking sounds like you have mouthfull of chicago pie it your mouth.

What do people have against America? Just because we have our boot resting upon the throats of every other country in the world other non english speaking countries try to get an attitude.

Okay, I'll admit when we are saving other countries from their pathetic, cunty, miserable lives we can be a bit insensitive but thats tough love. A good spank on the bottom and a nice fat cock in the ass. :) :) :)

I had bacon mushroom jalapeƱo the other day which was really good

>What do people have against America?

nothing. You're just easy to troll.

we take the bait every time friendo :^)

Grilled chicken and bacon desu. I have yet to make a pizza by hand, mostly because i'm half retarded when it comes to cooking.

lmao why are americans so fat and stupid and fat?

And what countries would those be?

>It also stops it from developing a crust.
why would you want to stop this? more browning means more flavor

onions, bacon, eggs

dont hate it till your try it

Cubed ham, pineapple, sliced kalamata olives, sliced habanero peppers, fresh basil, shredded coconut, crumbled blue cheese, srirachsha drizzle.

It browns when it's cooked on the pizza.

But I thought the plastic table was there to separate the slices?

Prevents multiple pizza boxes from caving in I believe.

what?

Olives mushroom yellow onion and jalapeno
also [spoiler]light sauce