See you bitches @ $2500 btc

tether up and wait, but in under 3k......
you will all thank me later anons

see you @11k tommorow

tethered at the bottom
nice work user

I'm in fiat since I believe in downtrend but do you realize same graph was used for first two peaks and then the third peak broke that line? And now TA masters are just connecting first and third? Etc?

I mean you guys are really retarded and I'm literally in the same boat as you but holy shit.

your oblivious to the obvious, you really think the us gov. wants to make all you normies rich? think about it for a minute. price manipulation is easy at the market cap of this funny money shit. screanshot this noo8$

oh look a conspiritard

Why does the price HAVE to touch the bottom of the channel? What If i sell now and it never gets to the bottom of the channel? When do I buy back in?

TA isn't super helpful because you're just guessing. It doesn't have to go that low

you people are living in a fucking bubble!

ill dollar cost average down from 6.5k every 500$

Holding in stablecoin is the only place to be right now. Going to stay with the smart money on the side while it drops to 3k and then so moving all in.

Unless the whales plan on killing btc for good, you are retarded. They will never allow the price to drop below the minimum cost the miners require to be profitable. That is about 4k.

Idiot.

During the last dump we went down about 1k a day. I think we'll end up at 8k by sunday and then, with the same pattern, go to $3k by friday.

This, i would Say 5.5

11K+ tomorrow coming

good idea, all these fools were saying it will never go down to 17k, 16k, 15k, 14k, 13k, 12k, etc....they will really wash everyone out....bottoms always die with low volume for days if not months...the last bottom had high volume....not good! All you foold drove price up so some one can dump after 90% returns in two weeks...will wash and repeat...when we are at the bottom volume will be deminished just like the top we saw at 11400

silly faggots.
you are missing the other trend. How do you know we won't break trend 1st? but even if we fall. There's a support around 5.9 or so. If we bounce off that and come back up here, it is safe.

The only way BTC can drop below 3K is if Tether collapses, and you're all tethered up? Lol. Go into DAI, its a decentralized stablecoin. Thank me later.

observe

Tether is backed by ING faggot.

>these arrows mean its definitely gonna happen

This is the trend. Get out if you dont want to lose everything.

OF COURSE YOU WOULD OMEGA

its not going there EVER EVER EVER AGAIN NEVER EVER

Its not even going under 10k again

I will literally spread my cheeks and light my asshole hairs on fire if BTC were to go under 10k again EVER

SCREEN SHOT THIS I'LL REALLY DO IT YOU DUMB NIGGER

just short it, EZ money

market manipulators vaguely follow trend analysis projections so it's not immediately obvious how manipulated the market is.

the market manipulators will check to see when people are waiting to buy or sell and they'll crash or pump it right before it gets there.while still vaguely following trend lines so we can all pretend this market is complete bullshit when it is. can still make money on it, just keep that in mind

>so we can all pretend this market is bullshit
isn't rather

It is not suppose to be 100% accurate but gives you an idea of where inflection points are likely to be.

If you had used TA, you would have known the 11k-12k territory would be rough.

You're deluded if you think the EU conference is going to be positive.
>Muh money laundering, muh north korea, muh hackers, muh terrorists.
Screencap this.

so... is it going up or down

you're deluded if you think anyone gives a fuck about what the EU says or does

yes

if you had the power to make it go up or down what would you choose? you would choose volatility. rapid ups and downs that only you and your market manipulator buddies knew. something that went along trend lines to hide your manipulations but also something most of the people following ta wouldn't predict.

everyone is expecting it to go down, the ta confirms. but it's too obvious. they're looking to shake people off before it goes up so that they fomo in later at a higher price then they're looking to bring it down when enough people think its still going up. and then you want them to think its still going down so they sell the floor and then you bring it up again for them to fomo into later right before you crash again.

ok that was barely comprehensible word salad, my apologies. you probably get what i'm saying anyways i hope because i'm not rewriting it

sounds plausible honestly

What happens at 2k? Will we see 20k ever again?

you had me at jews.

>Price dropped $600 the moment the news came out
>On a continuous downtrend since then
nice cope.

What about all the people who bought BTC with credit and loans? It's in VISAs best interest or else they're never getting their money back.

Maybe the they will be kind to us sirs

Nobody gives a fuck about eu regulation in a Asian dominated crypto market.

Just another opportunity to dumb on panic retards

that channel already broke

BULL WICK BULL WICK BULL WICK

No we didnt.

Strap in boys

Short the shit out of this shitcoin after the second red candle after it bounces of 11000, or stay a mad HODLer forever

Look at the greater trend, we have a much larger inverted h&s forming, and this current drop has formed a descending wedge (extremely bullish pattern that can take us back to the neck line at ~11.6k).

No no no, my prediction correct, your false.

Put your chips in

It is so obvious.

>zoom out

But yes that regular h&s you spotted is also in play, and gives a similar prediction around 9.5 to 9.8k for the bottom of the right hand shoulder of the larger inverted h&s.

its going sideways...it'll be interesting in several hours.. enjoy the idle now, eat sleep, panic later.

kek

50% chance of both happening

I've put everything into etherwaifus dot co

it says the price can only go up

you should join me boys

mine are only slightly soiled after repeated use. still good as new.

did I already say etherwaifus dot co? or was it crypto-waifus dot com? shit I can't remember where I've just pissed all my money away. this mdma is good. who wants a hug?

one more day, still early, forgot today is wednesday..

the pain is yet to begin fucking noobs, all you people holding are idiots....why do you think there are markets. MACD just crossing down...next day will be down to at least 9500 if not more

unless the long term trend is broke, the price will be also!

Just like winning the lotto is 50/50? Either you win or you lose!!!

>Head and shoulders pattern
>Head is lower than both shoulders
what kind of voodoo TA is that shit?

>2.5k
Can only fucking dream. We'll probably never get that great of a chance to accumulate ever again.

>Untested stablecoins

>the price can only go up

I want to bereave

It's called an inverse h&s, brainlet.

(((buy high, sell low)))

>please give tether your money, if we don't get enough this audit is going to fuck us.

All this shilling for people to get into tether lately should be setting off everyone's alarms.

witnessed.

I wouldn't be surprised if it double bottomed at ~$5-6k. I still think 90% chance BTC is $100k by EOY. What the price does in the next week or two doesn't matter because there is so much manipulation right now. Every time BTC starts to break out the downtrend it get hit with massive shorts. People want it to keep looking bearish but everyone in the end wants to buy cheap. The moment it breaks out and there's a short squeeze its going to fucking explode.

I bet it pops up the $13,888 right before march to fulfill the cliff high prophecy. Then you will good to long until ~55-65k in the summer, where there will be another major pullback before the run up to $100k. I don't give a shit about trying to swing trade, I bought in BTC long ago and am strapped in for the rocket ride. Seem plenty of shit and this crash doesn't even phase me.

All this fucking shit means nothing

That is on the day candles. there is plenty of time for a climb back. I dont count wicks on my charts.

Then thats a good sign. Reverse head and shoulders = moon

lol it's obvious you are a short sighted 1m candle faggot.

Head and shoulders is such a stupid pattern because the end result, it dropping (or mooning for reverse) is fucking part of the pattern, so if its wrong they say the pattern never formed. And when it forms its already dropped or mooned and its too late to take any meaningful action.

>please give tether your money

Not at all how tether works.

But understandable if you are a brainlet

This is using 1 hour candles, and this is extremely bullish if it plays out.

oh. I thought that was the pattern from now to where the falling started yesterday

No worries, all good.

should i go into tether? i went from 84k to 72k in one day lmao

lmao

yea it sucks but its house money so not as painful. wondering if i should tether up

I can totally see how that picture resembles you

well said man. I'm starting to believe we're bullish which means they're doing a great job at deceiving the fish.

You tether at the top retard. If you held this long, why the fuck would get weak hands low? Remember $5,900? My portfolio dipped below $30k that day, now back up to $55k.

only chart analysis ive seen during this crash that makes sense

i just fear it'll drop more. may go into a multi year bear after that. who knows

You damn retards should make TA, not gambling.
If eventually rebounce at the right shoulder, MAYBE you can call the inverse H&S. Right now there's absolutely nothign to see.

Well we have seen everything except the right shoulder rebound so far. That is like 5/6 of the structure.

>may go into a multi year bear after that.

so.. you'll be rich in 3 years instead of 1?

well if i sell now i can buy more at a discount, but yea timing the market is retarded i know

This chart is looking very promising for btc. I made this a few days ago. My MemeMagic Chart of Truth is holding up. even those arrows were put in a few days ago.

not a crash. a correction. the crash will come later so BTC can establish a solid support on 5.9k or wherever it fell last time

see you tmrw

this is garbage. why not point out what is actually there, like a giant bear flag? nah, we just speculate into the future and predict a right shoulder to magically happen.

why?

you'll never see my butthole faggot

Now zoom in

Testing $10.6xx 3rd time, still nope.