Ella is an Ethereum-like network without pre-mine

Ella is an Ethereum-like network without pre-mine.

+ Platform
+ Real currency, not a shitty ERC.20 token
+ 3M market cap
+ insane community and popular among miners and on bitcointalk forum
+ Just look at their wiki. It's the only Ethereum network without premine or dev mine fees or something like that. Purely community driven.
+ Max supply is limited, but it will still be very inclusive to new people over the next few years
+ no hack history, no difficulty bomb from the start
+ Literally conceptually the better and fairer ETH
+ Price is only some Cents

- Many people will see it as ETH clone (which it actually is) but at least this network is known as working and stable and will not get fucked by Money Skelly
- As it is atm mined atm it will gain value at high rate if miners switch from ETH to Ella, which may take some time (as ETH wont implement PoS soon)

Other urls found in this thread:

stocks.exchange/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shitty website ill pass

Just mine the akroma you fool

And of course it is a relaunch, not a fork like ETC (which is basically the other community driven Ethereum)

when you get big like ETH how are you dealing with congestion and scalability issues?

Ella is like ETH and ETC still under development. Changes that are implemented in ETH to solve scaling issues like Sharding, Plasma etc can be adopted in Ella too.

Thanks for the meme

Look, I dont want to pretend it will be like $100 EOY or be anywhere near ETH or ETC.

But a working platform with many miners in their network, an insane community support at 3M market cap which places it somewhere #625 rank is certainly a better investment than buying overpriced ERC20 pajeet tokens that anyone can create out of nothing

POW is dead end, why didn't you clone Ripple(XRP) as Stellar(Lumen) did? Literary the best thing there is.

yeah, i'm already mining ella for some weeks.
seems to be a nice community-driven project. only time will tell if the project and the community will succeed.

PoW is a working scheme and many miner's are into it for fun. PoW is very successful in decentralizing a network.

Ripple and Stellar are both centralised as fuck. There is literally no incentive to run a stellar validator node (you can set up one and validate transactions but you wont get a reward). Most Stellar nodes are either run by Stellar itself or IBM. Ripple is a company and cant be really compared to a community-based crypto currency. Ripple it literally BTFO the moment Google or Facebook decide to create their own currency using superior consensus tech. Stellar also plans to give away large amounts of their shares to the thirs world. Neither Stellar nor Ripple can run dApps.

Always thought this was pointless, but EIP 867 makes an ETH that isn't controlled by ETH people more interesting by the day. Is Ellaism planning to merge ETH improvements as they come, or following their own ideas?

Also comparing crypto currencys to crypto platforms used for smart contracts and dApps is really strange. It's like saying an apple is superior to a banana because of its rounder shape.

Ella can also switch to PoS in like 5-10 years if they want to. However creating the whole total supply or a large part of it in a genesis transaction will ultimately lead to an unfair distribution (like with Ripple, Stellar but also ETH)

They will adapt the developments of ETH and ETC as long as they are not contentious and are supported by the community. Thus, there are two voting mechanisms, one is based on ELLA holdings and one is the miner's vote (based on hashing power)

This, Akroma is more on the ground floor than ELLA, both are good tho

>gains users
>literally same problems as ETH arise

do you have a discord to shill this? I would like to join

Feel free to tell me more about Akroma. Sadly I have no computer suitable for mining ..

>more on the ground floor
what do you mean by this?

discordapp com invite 66Pn9jn
Removed . And /

BTW I just happened to discover Ella a week ago

Akroma still not even on coinmarketcap.com, pathetic
they just got listed on one exchange though

More under the radar is what I meant
Will blow up once masternodes are introduced at the end of the month

Good, only buy coins when everyone is FOMOing and know about them. You'll sure make it.

On which exchange is Akroma listed?

Just bought 100k.

stocks.exchange/

Yes, shill this so I can get rid of my bags