This one is for you biz, roll dubs and I'll deliver. Don't fuck this one up for me she is cute

This one is for you biz, roll dubs and I'll deliver. Don't fuck this one up for me she is cute

Yeah? I will wear this coat when i slit your throat you rancid swine.

Sit on my face mommy

Get the fuck out of biz with your pathetic bullshit

Not surprising, this is the coat I kill subhuman mudraces in.

I have mommy issues

ChainLink $1000 EOY

Ask to sniff her asshole

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mommy gib me milkies

roll

First I need to know one thing. Would you be willing to shit in my mouth?

I adore face fucking. What's your sign?

BRAPPPPPPPPPP

can you touch my tenderloin pls

thanks

Fuck off roastie. Check em

I'm putting it on now. Where can I take you for dinner?

SNIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
HOW PUNGENT MY DEAR

Thanks! You've got a pretty great coat too, really matches how cute you are ;)

Roll

Where can i find a women like that.

Yeah well I adore your BRAAAAPPPPPER

NOOOOO

Rerolling before the weirdos can ruin it.

winrar

winrar

I am a multimillionaire jew who hates goys and you are a cattle. Lets breed.

How about me and you get some drinks sometime? Braaap

Ask her what that booty smell like. “Srs tho”

Yeah, wearing the same coat I'll choke your throat

I WOULD LIKE TO FUCK YOUR FACE WITH A HAMMER

MMMMMMMM IS THAT CAMEMBERT I SMELL? ?? A TINGE OF ICECREAM AND CHEESEDOODLES?

Killed it in one response.

For fuck sake...

nigger

You are so adorable I would love to rub my coat against your coat

lmao

Please don't actually shit this up, she looks pretty cute

There she is. There she goes again. Look, everyone! She sent it once again! Isn't she just the funniest girl around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like child as you once again type your little pick up Oh, and we all know the profile picture. The “cute” wrapped in a blanket picture, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you send it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on tinder sending stupid pick up lines. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic tinder NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "NICE COAT NICE COAT NICE COAT” You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little woman laughing in the dark by herself as she prepares to indulge in the same old dance that she's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Me stinky linky me stinky linky braaaaaaapppppppp

Oh my is that onions I smell my dear?

rolllllll

oh my sweetie pls let one more out
ohh yes thank you *SNIFFFFF*
MM YES quite dDELIOCIOUS *sniffff*

I like how even the app says 'delivered'.

You fucking idiot whatre you rolling for

I'm actually a dicklet

God I wanna wear you like a toilet seat

Calll me brapppprappaaa the stinky linky rapper

Send this picture of my cum stained shower mat

Take yours off.

I really like your face

Show us the coat

please give me more of your sweet anal aerosol

yikes

Reroll

Op deliver

I get so much free NEOGAS that women complain about the Zyklon PU

Sorry my friend grabbed my phone. He's an idiot. Maybe we should meet up to discuss our great taste in coats, and also how I need new friends.

Sorry that was my friend, he's really dumb. Thanks about the coat though, how you doing today?

rerollin

Oof

winrar

reroll

IT
IS
TIME

please bless me with more of your sweet anal aerosol

MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKY $1000 EOY

It's another photoshop faggot OP in denial episode

Waiting for reply before double messaging, I will be on trips

lmfao

Fuck... How virgin can u be?
Also:
Fuck off from biz with this. This is not business related.
SAGE

roll

yesterday my dubs made him reply about her liking warm milk or not, guess he didnt get a response. another date killed for OP

My milk is warm, do you want milk? I have warm milk. It's over 9000 Milkwarmth.

Fuck that was you? Yeah you totally killed it, she never replied you know

DUMP IT

just give her a compliment and ask if she would like to get some coffee or some drinks later, keep it simple. dont hand the pretty ones to biz lol

I'ma sad sad dude and I ask people on an anonymous taiwanese anime board what to tell to girls and I chose the answers based on digits and not the quality of the post. excuse me for being such a lame person, this post was written by someone else too.

You're cute btw Jessie

I would coat myself in baby oil and lay naked on a desert highway for three days just for a chance to be waterboarded through a pair of panties you wore after a night of jalapeños and cheap tequila

Oh shit my nephew is over and started typing to you when I went to the bathroom . I’m gonna kill that little jerk one day. Sorry about that! So would you like to get drinks? I know a good place downtown.

Double digits, fucking checked. Thanks user.

that and "i'll bring my coat too" would be a nice touch

roll

did you know that jessie backwards is eissej which in my language means jessie backwards, becuase im English. ha, tits now please

NONONONONONONONONONO, SIR
came first.

next time dont ask what she's doing. just invite her to anything, dont mention when, if she accepts you determine day and time, if she's busy she'll let you know when she can, otherwise she's not interested

Anyway, try to shill dogecoin in a convincing way.

rolling

Reroll but send this pic

roll

winner!!

Sorry Goku, double dubs beat single dubs.

Good advice. Almost trips, too. Kek is strong in this user...

Reroll is

I need more context

Why don't you answer? I think I'm in love with you.

roll

IS THAT A NUGGET ON THE RIM?

this app is great cause women are forced to move first, she'll usually just say hi or mention something that caught her eye. either way safest way to start is a small compliment or something funny but not cringey, depends on the context of the first message. if she replies positively you can already ask she wants to have drinks later on or some coffee, and then refer to my previous post. good luck user

Fair enough.

>this app
what is the app?

What app is it?