Fill in the blank

fill in the blank

Duck

pussy

inb4, giving pleasure to a woman is for betas XD

>i like putting my mouth on an orifice that regularly voids urine, blood and clumps of rotting tissue

"chocolate, cause you're a so-called 'sophisticated adult who only eats dark chocolate'"

MEAT

Hey virgin, just so you know, the vagina and the eye are the only two human organs that are self cleaning. You ingest more bacteria sucking your own thumb than I do sucking your mom's cooch.

vegetables
anyone else surrounded by man/woman children who literally only eat chicken tenders, mac and cheese and think theyre healthy for eating a banana?

FETUS

Everything of an animal besides just the steak cuts.

Turn the tough meat and organs into sausage, and roast the bones and make them into stock. Better for you, more variety, more economical, connect to your heritage, etc.

Chicken tendie children and ground chuck beef only memers will not be spared my judgment.

but meat gives me tummy aches user, and also makes my head hurt.

We REALLY need a Veeky Forums snob macro.

RayRay's ass and cum

Pickles
Anchovies
Sardines
Chilies
Beer

I've gotten into so many arguments with my friends over these things holy shit. A burger without a pickle is like a cake without a cherry on top.

onions

Actually, I'm pretty confident that it's the virgins who think that oral is such a wonderful idea. Unless she goes to great lengths to hide it from you - and I was blissfully ignorant of the incredible variety of disgusting shit that comes out of vaginas every month for a good while because my girlfriends would refuse to let me down there while they were on their periods - then anyone who's actually interacted with girlfriends on their periods knows how nasty that shit can get.

Don't even start that virgin shit with me. I'm not worried about bacteria. I'm worried about slimy chunks of bloody rotten flesh. You ever gone down on a girl who didn't realize she had just started her period? I've done this in a dark room and thought she was just really wet until I saw blood all over my face. It'll change your mind real quick.

Who the fuck eats a cake "with a cherry on top"?
mericans baka senpai

why didnt you do a finger test you IDIOT?

>vaginas are gross when she's on her period
Well no shit dude. The other 29 days in the month they're great.

Hey man, what country are you from? It's interesting to me that you haven't heard of the colloquialism 'with a cherry on top' before. I always assumed it was a global or at least anglo thing.

>turning off the lights before fucking around
>can't tell if a grill's on the rag from one little taste, not to mention smell
>i'm totally not the virgin here guize! i swear!

Different user, but in America cake isn't something you eat "with a cherry on top". That's more an ice cream sundae or banana split.

I don't know. Fuck it. Cherries belong on top of everything.

i did it a couple times, but it was when i was 17-18. she was vegetarian and Veeky Forums and it honestly smelled better than a good portion of other pussy that i have come into contact with.
anyway, it happens but if you can't smell it first it means that it is almost definitely 'spotting' before the actual period and it doesn't matter. just a wee bit of extra, clean blood. if you suck up rotten flesh it's because you are an idiot.

so
is right

Propaganda

onions.

The new Ghostbusters movie

food

>he doesn't like blood

>madman

>If you don't like eating
Pumpkin or fruit
>then basically you're a stupid dickhead and don't know what you are missing out on.

Who doesn't eat fruit?

I don't like cherries. Am I a dickhead?

Anything with Proteins, Carbohydrates, Vitamins, Minerals, Lipids, or Nucleic Acids.

rolling