I got a job interview for Wendy's in one hour. How do I look? Any tips?

I got a job interview for Wendy's in one hour. How do I look? Any tips?

You look like a neo nazi. You will get the job

I can't decide if you're a cute girl or a passable boy, so that's probably good. Might want to wear some shoes.

"I don't do meth or heroin"

boom. manager. shift leader at LEAST.

Well in socal you would fail the interview based on the fact that you're not brown, I suggest rubbing tanning oil all over your skin if you're in the southwest U.S. to get a minimum wage job.

>I can't decide if you're a cute girl or a passable boy, so that's probably good. Might want to wear some shoes.
Hrm, if I was hiring, I'd prefer no ponytails on men, it's food service afterall. But, it's kept back. You look underweight and poor and/or drugs, hope you get the job.

you look like garbage. wear nice pants and a button up

this makes me feel stupid. a month after i turned 16 i had an interview at wendys and i wore a dress shirt and black pants. i nailed they job and they all loved me though

you shouldn't feel stupid. that's exactly what you're supposed to do

Does anyone think I can get a job at Wendy's?

Pic related: me.

>wearing a button-up to a fast food interview.

I think OP can handle it the way he's dressed now. This isn't the 50's, you don't get jobs with gumption and a firm handshake. They just want to know he's not stupid and he has open availability.

they actually interview people for these types of jobs? I didnt know that.

In the 90's I raped a girl that looked like you.
good luck on the interview.

a very wendys face, definitely. i can see you on fryer or drive thru, but not in the front. managerial position in a few years if youre lucky.

I got my job at McD's wearing an open button up shirt and jeans, you're fine dude.

who cares if it's not the 50's? personal presentation is super important and if you think employers don't notice you're a fucking retard.

You got managers look

Why is Troy Baker working at Wendy's?

Change your white socks out for black. You're not 7 any more, young man.

t-thank you user, i always get anxious that im overdressed.

>grandpa detected

why even interview at wendys? Just put on a suit, walk into the nearest office, demand some time with the foreman, give him a firm handshake, look him in the eye, and say "i'm you're man". He'll detect you're serious and give you a job on the spot.

The button up shirt isn't going to make a difference.

great user im sure you will do fine

You look fine, just stand up straight and look (don't glare) at people in the eye when you speak to them. that always knocks em out.

>I'm you're man

No, he'll detect that you're a fucking retard who doesn't know the difference between your and you're and will kick your ass out of there.

your a retard