>First github commits in 2 years a few hrs ago,
> leaked video of working torrent module
> zec fork coming for full user privacy
>incentivized seeding
>5% p.o.s
>7m market cap
>top 10 gainer on cmc against bitcoin dump
>pumped 60% against the btc dump the other week
> 99 btc market buy the other week when bittrex wallet was offline for 2 weeks "working with dev to upgrade database".

This is a legitimate 100x. Get the fuck in early or FOMO at 100k sats.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SUhxr753IDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poo in the fuggin loo :D

brown logo
pajeet confirmed

Stay poor
youtu.be/SUhxr753IDY

Nobody cares about wallets on this market

>mfw I am done accumulating

there will be a new bitcointalk ANN and a re-brand soon. Do you want to buy low or high faggot?

Doesn’t matter. The developer doesn’t know how to prevent people from gaming the system by uploading and downloading torrents with proxies and botnets for VTR rewards

I talked to him myself. This is vapor ware that will never be released.

Not joking talked to him on bitcointalk less than a year ago

>Nobody cares about wallets on this market
>being this much of a newfag

>The developer doesn’t know how to prevent people from gaming the system by uploading and downloading torrents with proxies and botnets for VTR rewards
proofs? He hasn't released the source code for the torrent functionality yet, you're speaking out of your shitty ass pajeet
>I talked to him myself. This is vapor ware that will never be released.
This is the weakest attempt at FUD I have ever seen, aren't you even a bit ashamed of yourself son?
>Not joking talked to him on bitcointalk less than a year ago
pics or it didn't happen

He's right tho

>he is right
>he
I hope you are b8ing faggot, we have IDs on this board

??? a wallet is a basic fucking thing lmao

the
absolute
state

Checked the whitepaper, if they really can pull it off it's gonne be a Top20 coin for sure.
Torrenting has an enormous userbase of more than 500m monthly, while it also competes with traditional streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon, Hulu etc.

>a wallet is a basic fucking thing
maybe for your copypaste ERC20 shitcoins, not if you are creating something new and never done before using your own blockchain. Fucking newfag brainlet.

poor shills from a worthless discord again.

Finally someone who can activate his almonds itt. You'll be able to use old torrent files and use them in the vtorrent wallet so it's legacy-friendly too, something fucking huge. Let alone the fact that thanks to seeding you won't have to download random parts of a file and you can download it from start to finish; that means the developers could easily develop a direct streaming option to the downloads.

*thanks to paid seeding

proofs? You pajeets really like to shit every thread where there isn't an actaul discord pump group. Fucking faggots.

Seeding rewards are a big thing, which will lead to faster downloads, and broader range of content. When nowadays people move their files to other folders once downloaded, they'll continue to share it, as they'll be rewarded for it.
Total privacy gives and being paid, gives them two huge benefits over traditional torrent clients.
Also it can serve as an additional income for many people who are trying to brush up their finances. Look how many people are clicking faucets these days, for them it will become much more profitable to seed niche content instead.

this

the github activity is just a wallet lmfao
the bagholders/dev are just trying one last pump lol
i know because i actually did hold this and made 3x profit thanks to pajeets

It's amazing you can hand a golden goose to you retards and you still can't recignize a value proposition til every other retard is shilling it to you every second thread. Can't wait to cap this and show you all in 6 months.

>this whole post
apply yourself pajeet