Cream cheese is disgusting. It ruins everything it touches. Bagels, sandwiches, sushi...

Cream cheese is disgusting. It ruins everything it touches. Bagels, sandwiches, sushi... Who the fuck ever thought these things would be improved with the addition of cream cheese. Just looking at this photo makes me sick.

Cream cheese is actually great. I especially love a nice cream cheese frosting.

>Just looking at this photo makes me sick
Well maybe that's because they just put 20 times more cream cheese than it needs.

Cream cheese has its uses. In small amounts on a bagel? Fine. In cheesecake? Fine. In sushi? God no.

I can't for the life of me figure out how anyone can enjoy cream cheese in sushi. The flavour combination just doesn't work, I can barely stomach it. Worst part is wherever I go (never been to Japan) the sushi has fucking cream cheese in it, as if it's some sort of culinary masterpiece.

>take cream cheese
>mince shallot fine
>chop up 5+ anchovies
>dash of Worcestershire
>blend together
>dust with paprika
>chill (go shitpost on Veeky Forums)
>serve with plain soda crackers

I agree with you, but I also think I have some sort of genetic abnormality that makes the taste of cream cheese very pungent to me. Even a little bit spread on a sandwich for example, or in a bite of sushi stands out heavily and overpowers all the other flavors. I'm not sure if this is the normal experience or if I'm just weird

Retard

I'm the exact same mate. But as soon as I mix it with a bit of cream and sugar it starts tasting great and I don't even notice the cream cheese.

makes such good dips mmmm, so unhealthy but so gewd

That actually sounds pretty good. I might make that.

Try using creme chantilly instead. Goes better with sweets.

FBPB

SICK FUCKING BURN ON DECK

CREAM CHEESE IS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD

GLOB THAT SHIT NIQQA

What is this "classic image.jpg" meme?

iPhone users

It's great in sweets. Cheesecakes, cheese danishes, etc. But I'm not a fan of cream cheese in savory dishes, either.

itt: Op is a fag who can't into moderation

Is this go' za?

of course that photo makes you sick, that's way too fucking much cream cheese. you're supposed to just spread on a thin layer, not use the entire tub on one bagel. jesus christ, no wonder you hate the stuff, you've been putting way too much on stuff

You've obviously never had Philadelphia smoked salmon cream cheese on a toasted Everything bagel.

ive never seen a 'go 'za look so strange. Such large chunks of 'to, and that 'ese isn't even melted. WTF

it is though I should have said half a shallot

plus some great repeating digits

looks like some 'chup or some 'cha

I'm not 're though

its because faggots like you that someone will kickstart some artisan cream cheese that costs 3 times what it should