What can I eat to increase my testosterone?

What can I eat to increase my testosterone?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steroid pills. Dianabol, Winstrol, etc.

Zinc.

>classic image.jpg

Cholesterol.

drink more skim milk

>engaging the hormone jew

vegan diet
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
only scientifically backed option. whats your testosterone range? have you gone to a doctor about this?

18yo
Can't get erection

see a doctor thats weird. are you depressed? drinking lots of milk has been linked to gyno and more estrogen in males so idk cut that out if you can for now. but yeah definitely get to a doctor, since youre 18 i double youd need a mom for it since this is a private thing you wouldnt want family knowing. you may also have a blockage in the arteries in your lower back and pelvis, this is a really common reason why older men get erectile dysfunction, but its possible to have a blockage there at a young age. are you sure its not mental?

eat lots of wetback meat from a local carniceria to make you violent(the stuff is full of mexican hormones from unregulated mexican slaughterhouses in mexicali).

>iCuck
>low testosterone

Makes perfect sense

Pussy.

btw I hate mexico and I hope it fails, fuck you people.

Semen. Preferably in the form of muffins.

bacon and pancakes

steak, eggs, hashbrowns

pussy and girl ass

Dianabol

stop being such a nu-male faggot.

rhino horn

Stop triggering me

Just get some fucking anavar.
If you're in the UK its legal to have steroids for personal use.

>eating pussy

lmao nu-males

Workout, Vitamin D3, Zinc, stop fapping

I'm confused. Isn't not being attracted to vagina pretty much the definition of gay?

>sage for off topic

It's a submissive gesture.

Cum

Vitamin D

Not joking

Hi dfw

eat lots of raw onion every day.

Lift weights
Vitamin D
Saturated fat, cholesterol
White mushrooms
Green tea

>Can't get erection
Sounds like you have anorgasmia.

I have anorgasmic anejaculation and so can't fap even though my testosterone levels are normal (got it tested at a hospital). Although I can get erections, but I'm not sensitive enough to ejaculate, so maybe your condition is different.

Stop smoking cigarettes?

you need to massage that prostate bro
[boiler]no homo[/boiler]

Wish these fucking studies could gather a pescatarian/academic test group. Because in this case vegans might only be superior because dairy is a shit tier animal product. Respectively, meat eaters might only be worse because land animals are also shit tier.

>eating fish
not even when not being vegen

Just settle for a life of letting your woman be satisfied by black dick instead?

>drinking lots of milk has been linked to gyno
wow, this explains everything

AUDIENCE PUSSY

flaxseed

Vitamin D is not a meme
I went from 350 ng/dl testosterone to 550 ng/dl by popping around 5k IUs of vitamin D a day

It's still not that great but there you go.