Coin Metro ICO on Now

I don't know how many of the ICOs have an actual true market. One of the few things I know has a market right now are projects that are exchanges. If we are truly at an early adoption stage for crypto, then we need more and better exchanges for more average investors to enter the market. That also means exchanges with fiat entry points. The ICO I feel that has the most potential given that info is then Coin Metro. I personally went in for 10ETH. If you agree with the above, and would like to get a 2.5% bonus on your purchase, go to coinmetro.network

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.win/
youtube.com/watch?v=h4B_7Xs0SD0
medium.com/@ICOsReview/coinmetro-ico-review-780499018ebc
coinmetro.sale/
coinmetro.info
coinmetro.network
xcmprice.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is the link coinmetro.win/ and you'll get +7.5%

i put about 1 eth on it a month ago. I need a x100.

I really hate you lie every post about coinmetro. For the uniformed person, there is no 7.5% bonus, only a 2.5%. He is just lying to you to try and get credits. He does that for every Coin Metro post.

Anyone have any questions about Coin Metro? I have done a lot of research.

Kevin seems like a solid guy at the helm
What's the team's experience, if you have indepth knowledge? I know they have strong backgrounds in finance, fx, in general.
What's your time-line to see the exchange's growth?

0.11 is gone forever

youtube.com/watch?v=h4B_7Xs0SD0

medium.com/@ICOsReview/coinmetro-ico-review-780499018ebc

sums it up pretty good

They have announced that their timeline for the exchange being live is end of March / April in beta. They planned to go live with the Top 3 cryptos immediately, followed by top 5 shortly after, and so on over short period of weeks. They will start off with a financial agreement and license for fiat through Estonia, and will add other Eastern European countries soon after. They intend to have fiat operations in many countries in the first 3 months. It is not clear what that means how banking will work with the US, but I do know the likely outcome is fiat not being immediately being available to US users. They are working as much they can with the SEC guidelines to make sure this will be classified as a utility token, and not a security. They want to be ready to go with the US to operate, and they seem to be doing as much if not more than a lot of the security tokens coming up. Kevin spoke very knowledgeably on this process.

yea, I'd definitely switch over to this exchange once everything is up and running.
Not so hot on binance for long-term usage.
Also, fucking kek at coinbase customer support, jeez
What's the possibliity of them launching Alt/Fiat pairing?

Kevin actually just recently answer this question in chat. As regulations being what they are US citizens can use fiat on the platform immediately, but they will not be able to accept ACH deposits from the US. So they will have to accept instead international wire transfers, or credit cards from US citizens. They suggested the Summer as a targeted timeline for being setup in some US states to do ACH transfers like coinbase.

Copies website directly from district0x
Same fucking stupid wind turbines and shit
Copies whitepaper from the real financial exchange gbx
Can't believe you guys are falling for this scam.

globitex and gibraltar looks nice too
will look into it more indepth after XCM

They hired the same website developer retard
This is the new age of how websites are being built and normies love it

Coin Metro's white paper was out a month before GBX, at least according to the dates on the papers.

Are burgers allowed? Bought during a flash sale like three weeks ago...

you are the ultimate brainlet

Well, that just happened.

*cough* use my ref code for 2.5% bonus *cough*
coinmetro.sale/

top 5 to start. that's what i remember. also they will allow votes for new coins, and also allow ICOs to drop on the platform. Kevin also stated that they have hook ups with Caribbean banks from the fxpig platform. they will be trying to issue debit cards. this will be a solid exchange

How do you get that customized url?

you buy a domain and redirect it. like this: coinmetro.info

yeah coinmetro.network was a domain registration it was like $3 to do.

I'm cheap but I still like to help anons with this coin and get some referral help when I can. If you can't buy a domain, my ref is pic-related, just use a url shortener.

Oof, I completely forgot it.

Referral ICO SCAM. Stay away from this one.

my only other thought right now is, what was the limits in the flash sales. Do whales have millions of this at $0.05?
Don't mind holding for 6-12 months if necessary to get to $0.50 - $1.00. Am I being too conservative here?
Kek, what ICO doesn't have referrals. Try harder

whales that bought in cheap have their coins locked up. they can only unload a percentage at a time. check the whitepaper. buy this and relax. it'll crush other exchanges when debit cards drop

Or just buy EOS, literally better than this retardcoin.

Yea I just saw. Fuck I'm sleep deprived, I actually remember reading that and forgot lol
Thanks for the help bros

get some sleep user. invest in yourself sometimes

only 50M coins were sold below 0.11, and 250M coins will be sold at 0.11 or higher. So not all that many cheap coins compared to the higher prices.

yea, will do. Was well worth it for this though.
In for just over 25% of portfolio for 40k. So if it blows up, not the end of the world for me, but seems like a no-brainer for the risk-reward.
Thanks anons.

If you are in, please use a referral url like mine, that is a nice bonus for both of us: coinmetro.network

I put like .15 eth into this, hopefully the exchange doesn't suck

best ico thus far this year.. gonna sell some stuff to get more

It blows my mind that biz is letting this slip by while they'll blow their load to invest in Ver's scam ICO.

Stay poor brainlets.

Yes it's finally open to burgers. Kevin alluded to it today on telegram, it will be official tomorrow.

Use coinmetro.info for 2.5% bonus

Check xcmprice.com for price projections

Coinmetro dev did a Q&A a few weeks ago and he knows his shit

STOP SHILLING THIS FUCKING ICO
COIN BURN WILL BE WORHT MORE THAN YOUR SHITTY 2.5%

You sure expect a lot of biz. No way biz shilling is going to make this sellout.

If one of y'all niggas purchase some through my ref link at coinmetro.co and post proof in thread I will purchase an equal amount under your ref link. I swear to your daddy's long balls

you're going to make it user. sleep easy, you deserve it

I think it is easy to see this as a 10x.

kek

Are you suggesting Veeky Forums can sell another 200M tokens, or $1.4M USD? Simply by a few posts from people shilling here? I really doubt it.

well actually, biz shilled the power of weak hands pyramid to over a million. a legit ico should be easy

i'll let you in on a little secret
the reason Veeky Forums is so overrun with normies and shills these days is because before this wave, there were a few ICOs that were essentially funded exclusively from Veeky Forums
it really shouldnt be a surprise to you that there are enough people here with enough money to make a dent, crypto has existed for years and these cunts have been deep in it

Wait until Coin Lion lists and buy that instead.

In this market, in this specific ICO, located entirely within my post?