StockTwits thinks LINK is a scam

Which of you worthless autists took LINK proselytize StockTwits? Raise your hand right fucking now if you shilled it there. You all just irreparably damaged LINK's reputation to the rest of the world. Someone tell me when we have a new solution to the oracle problem because this one just got permanently grounded, good job faggots.

Great, this will keep normies from buying for a while -> still time left to accumulate.

L M A O you'll be accumulating forever. This coin is trusted less than TRX now.

The greatest trick that /biz ever played was convincing the internet that Link is a shitcoin.

FUDing the FUD. I like it

My entire stack is LINK, but now I'm worried that people will see this project as illegitimate. Not even garbage like TRX has ever been cancerous enough to get an announcement dedicated to them.

normies only like partnership announcements. they will come when those happen

Link doesn't need normies, most of them are too stupid to understand the implications of the project anyway. Link wasn't FUDed just to get normies to "FOMO in later", it was done to absolutely fuck them over when the realization comes that this is going to be the next big thing. Then they will have nothing, and we will have everything. It's revenge for a million little things, and it's going to be beautiful.

Wait link isn't a scam?

>2.8k followers
Oh no we're ruined.

It's because it's a Veeky Forums coin

>You all just irreparably damaged LINK's reputation to the rest of the world. Someone tell me when we have a new solution to the oracle problem because this one just got permanently grounded, good job faggots.
fuck off retard. i dont even know what stocktwits is

It is, people here are really dedicated to the troll though

Is this where that beautiful big red candle came from? I have to say I didn't think the whales would be able to get it down again, but I underestimated their tricks. I hope a youtuber does a scam warning

It got pinned to the feed of every user watching crypto on the site. I didn't even have it on my watchlist since I just use ST to shitpost about BTC and my normiestocks. I thought I was having a stroke when I saw the pinned announcement.

yes it is

It's definitely a scam. Don't buy it.

What is StockTwits? What does this mean

Exactly. Do you think suits will give a shit about the same things normies do?
No: if they can see a reliable, cost-effective way to cut costs and increase profits, they will fucking buy LINK and pay node operators so they can finally use smart-contract tech

this means the same autists calling Sergey's employees and delivering pizzas to their SF location are autistically shilling their bags on a trending stock website

wait the pizza thing happened?

>StockTwits thinks LINK is a scam
and they're right

This. /thread. Close the board. Close Veeky Forums. We are done here.