Anyone else feel like they didn't earn their money with crypto...

Anyone else feel like they didn't earn their money with crypto? I thought $50k would make me happy but instead I feel depressed because it doesn't feel like I really earned it.

go buy a new car

feel free to send it to my eth wallet

Made 700k. Feels like I earned it considering all the stress this has given me. I put on like 20 pounds and got gray hair from watching crypto all the time.

buy xlm and give it to the africans, it will make you feel like youre a good person :)

Not really. I don't give a fuck about that.

>I feel depressed because it doesn't feel like I really earned it.
Nothing gets my noggin joggin quite like moralfags talking about unearned money.
Grow up you fucking faggot, or feel free to send me shit so I can feel bad in your place you moron.

thats probably because you were actively trading.

i just sat and held for 2 years doing nothing and my gains just kept doubling every week

don't get me wrong, i'm still going to spend my $50k.

Its just that I feel like I didn't earn it thats all.

0x31bb37cd31b5b1dc47d95acdba338c0ce73b3b34

Here is my eth address, I will sacrifice myself so you will feel better

how dreadful

>Fa M id
>posts particular pepe i havent seen in awhile
thanks famicom

I used to be a thief and I felt the same way nothing meant shit to me and I have pirated so many movies, games, TV shows, and music none of that shit means anything either it has made me really spiritual

bump

I'll take it off your hands op

Why would you feel bad when it's your money that is helping these blockchain startups get somewhere. If you feel bad, then use the money to better your life or someone else's. I'm planning on fixing up homes if I ever make enough.

You have contributed to the growth of crypto and made thousands of other people money by investing your own money. You are part of what could be a technological revolution that would not be happening if people weren't brave enough to invest their hard earned money. You should feel proud for being part of this. Story of a lifetime unfolding before your eyes. Screencap this to show your grandchildren.

> Anyone else feel like they didn't earn their money with crypto?
I've made success with a mobile app I made that went viral out of pure luck.
Got me a few hundred k $.
It's been over a year since then and it's still earning $10k monthly on autopilot.

It's the same feeling.
I also took like $50k from those earnings and bought some bitcoin back in March.
Now it's worth more than everything I've earned from my mobile app (although I sadly didn't sell at the top, waiting for the bullrun to 100k).

It all feels unreal.
I've just decided that passive income feels like magic.

oh you little unicorn faggot

What app? I've had a few ideas for apps myself and want to start putting them out to grab a few extra bucks.

You put all of your money into the most volatile investment in existence and you didn't earn it? Think about how many fags lost everything by trying to mimic what you did. Quit being a bitch and enjoy your gains. Also, nice humble brag.

app name?

At first my initial pessimistic goal was to make enough ($25k) to be debt free. I’m at $150k and annoyed that I’m not at $50MM. I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT “EARNING” THIS MONEY. It’s all a fkn game and carefully investing in crypto will set you free.
>tfw deluded

faggot

18NcT4TQXp6HCBZJ9JpnWpXyFpkP6UEEQ3 if u send some btc I'll tell u a joke to make you feel better