I've been buying it because it's cheap, but I'm looking for some alternative drinks. Any suggestions?

I've been buying it because it's cheap, but I'm looking for some alternative drinks. Any suggestions?

I''m also wondering if this is a really popular drink in all households or is if it's only something in black households like the memes say.

Water.

It's popular in poor households, blacks just like to pretend that they own all poor culture for some unknown reason.

If you are willing to expend more effort you could always make homemade iced tea

>for some unknown reason
possibly because a lot of them are poor

Bitch, it's summertime.

Your ass better have a pitcher of iced tea and a pitcher of lemonade in the fridge at ALL TIMES

I have something called air conditioning.

this my go to

i live in nebraska so, it's in every fucking household. there's a jug in my fridge rn.
i do iced and hot tea. otherwise i pretty much only drink water

bump

how do i drink this without getting juice stains around my mouth?

stop drinking in gigantic gulps that go above your mouth?

>food coloring and sugar water
Literally why would you drink this on normal occasion. If tap water grosses you out, spend the 12 dollars for a filter.

i'm black and we never had kool aid in our house. my mom made us drink 100% juice, milk or water. the first time i had drank was at my mexican friends house.

iirc it was the orange color.

>black
>milk

wut?

It's not just for black people. You can add lemon/lime slices, sparkling water instead of tap, and bit of cheap vodka and it becomes a delicious boozey beverage for you and your friends to enjoy.

Best powdered drink mix coming through, don't mind me.

water, you fat piece of shit

If you're reduced to drinking Kool-aid instead of actual juice, just drink fucking water.

>tea
>lemon flavor

pick one dickheads. whoever came up with lemon flavored tea needs to be dug up and shot

i bet that pink matches your boa

What alcohol is good to mix with kool aid?

you say that but lemon verbena makes a pretty nice tea

I haven't had kool-aid in over 10 years.

pshht That's not even the best Tang

coconut is disgusting

Wasn't it popular in the 80s/early 90s then never again since? I lived in the US from 90-92 and literally every other kid had Kool-Aid in their houses at all times, regardless of class or race.

Living in the US today, I never see anyone buy the stuff at the supermarket and nor do any of my friends buy it for their crotchfruits. Even this whitetrash friend of mine whose kids love juice drinks doesn't buy it, opting instead for, Hi-C.

nobody over 21 mixes koolaid with any alcohol. Only 16 year olds with pre puberty 4 inch dicks and their 12 year old girlfriends do that.

I go to the dollar store, buy those 100g boxes of tea bags, remove the tags and brew them in a Mrs. Tea (really, it's just a Mr. Coffee that I've never used for coffee) using 1 bag per half cup of water (or so).
I sweeten it a little, let it sit until cool, then add an equal measure of water and stash it in the fridge.
Costs 55ยข per gallon to make and, believe it or not, it's really, really fucking good.
One teasnob Jew friend of mine loves my tea but I know he'd turn his ample-sized nose up at me if he knew it was dollar store tea as well as brewed by machine.

I get flavor-aid ...too poor for kool aid.

Kool aid is like 25cents for each. The other I can get ten for a dolla.

brit please

vodka

>natural flavor with other natural flavor

Sounds delicious

>Powder ice tea

Nigger detected.