What do you generally wear at the office and what do you work with?

I start

1) A shirt like this, usually from Lucky Brand. I have several ones. Then asic shoes in blue or black and black jeans

2) Work as software product manager.

his shoes aren’t asic. you’d know that if you weren’t a redditor,

I am talking about my shoes. Are you schizophrenic ?

hahahahahaha

Ascis and checkered shirt

Fuckin A cuck attire, what does your wifes son think of it?

wow that guy has a similar shirt to me. He must be a genius

you have been visited by Nikolas 'Sminem' Cruz. Post 'thank you mr sminem' or you will have 8 years of red candles

How did you get asic mining shoe?
Did you mispel or is this real thing? Where can I buy, I guess is powered by movement? Comparison to normal asic? I have a3

>asic mining shoe

It's the new product from Jihan and Roger Ver

this people in my office call me the young steve jobs because i wear a black turtleneck and have a genius iq

Or it has to do with the fact that you are giving blow jobs and your name is Steve

1) >Working in an office
I'm generally wearing coveralls and work boots
2) I'm an industrial mechanic

???

Two-piece suit and a narrow tie. I work for a Japanese company selling entire gas power plants in complete packages. We also offer maintenance and store spare parts.

Having to wear a suit at the office even when I ain't meeting customers sucks though.

Two-piece suit and a narrow tie. I work for a Japanese company selling entire gas power plants in complete packages. We also offer maintenance and store spare parts.

Having to wear a suit at the office even when I ain't meeting customers sucks though.

Fucking phoneposting

Anesthesiologist

Change into scrubs at work. I wear shorts and sandals to work in the summer.

>sergey

kek

Sergey doesn’t wear jeans, he wears sweatpants