Dino Tendies

So I think we can all agree that these are the best tendies. What is the ideal oven temperature for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ORw0eWWmfFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just get Mommy to make them for you. Not sure why I have to say this in every tendy thread. It should be obvious.

these are fucking disgusting

Gee I don't know maybe what it says on the fucking box

get back to fucking reddit you autists

everyone knows that the box is never right

I hate to break it to you but Veeky Forums has way more autists

>Confirmed for having never had chicken Dinos
They look like they would be shit, I know, but they're actually delicious tender breast meat. Fuck off.

someone's mommy doesn't love them

idgaf how they taste "dino tendies" are the most hyper autistic thing I've ever seen

Do they still make this shit?

My roommate does them for about thirty minutes at 400 or so. They're basically rocks.

youtu.be/ORw0eWWmfFM

how do they get them in these freakishly unnatural shapes?

It's ground chicken meat, they can shape it however they want pretty easily

Giving them unique yet uniform shapes makes them distinct to customers as well as ensures every piece cooks approximately the same

tendies that you heat up in the oven shouldn't even count as tendies. if mommy won't get you kfc you might as well kill yourself.

>ywn play dino nugget adventures with your own biological kids while your wife smiles and watches

I have HPV caused cancer, Im going to shoot myself soon. Im going to pick a Kiss song to kill myself to. Love Gun is fucking boss.

these tendies are best exactly at 41 degrees celsius.If your mommy doesn't know that, then she is worthless.

how is your wife's son doing in school?

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of dino chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of dino chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.

take out a few american cops before you do so we can launch this ethnic bottlerocket off sooner

is this tuck? go back to pleasing Mommy you cuck

do you think these tendies are a good source of iron?

I JUST TO KNOW HOW TO COOK TENDIES LIKE MOMMY USED TO WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO ANSWER

why didnt your mommy teach you?.she probably didnt love you.

These tendies go really well on a good barbaque chiken go za

can I get a bag of pterodactyl wings only anywhere?

Buy a few bags, take out all the pterodactyl wings and take them back to the store. Complain that there were no pterodactyl wings and you'd like a refund. Buy more and repeat.

>product of Canada
yeah no thanks

>not eating exclusively superior Canadian chicken

lmao enjoy ur hormones bruh

why are we calling them wings? is it not the whole pterodactyl?

no matter where they were made i highly doubt "dino tendies" contain quality chicken

Aspies, very dangerous!

holy fuck that looks good. really puts Mommy to shame

every dino tendy enthusiast knows that T rexes never stood like that

my mom never made me tendies
(;_;)

microwave it. if you want to use the big kids oven you should eat tendies that aren't shit.

fuck off dino tendies are god tier

>with rib meat

hmm try thawing some out and you'll see they are not breast meat but gross chicken paste that contains who knows what

What if the paste is made of breast meat?