Is it possible to open these without spilling kool-aid all over your hands?

Is it possible to open these without spilling kool-aid all over your hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use your feet?

freeze it solid first.

Open over a sink, or use a wad of papertowels. Better yet, they seem kind of silly if you need something on the go, just buy kool aid singles and add to your own water bottle?

being in control of your strength and twisting the top gently once it's open turn the top on its side and sip the juice out

use your anus

Why are those so fucking good better tHan powder

your subconscious makes it even more delicious because it reminds you of when you were a baby sucking on your mother's tits.

Have you tried not gripping it like your dick?

Are you suggesting I shoot the bottle in the back of the head?

Interesting theory.

They don't water it down like your mom does.

ask a nigga

with your teeth faggot

i just like putting my tongue in the hole and squeezing the bottle bringing my tongue with it, what is the subconscious theory on that?

You like big meaty dicks pounding and splashing the back of your throat you fucking faggot.

I highly doubt it, since they fill the shit all the way to the brim and then they made the top like pulling a pin on a goddamn grenade. Your only hope is to the stab the bottom and let the juice pour out like that.

I dunno, all I know is that bottle top is a fuckin spaceship.

This is the best answer that doesn't answer OP

Spoilers douche.

Use your sharpest katana to slice off the top of the kool aid burst

I always opened them with my teeth and swallowed the leakage. Turns out that was a good skill to have once I realized I was gay.

Do these even still exist?

Fuck guess I'll post it.
youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM

Yes, by not being retarded.

Have mommy do it, faggot.

Oh man, totally forgot about this shit - didn't even realize what it was til he mentioned the tiles

spoilers my man