Well, I just did it. About an hour ago, I got hit in the head hard enough to knock a chunk out of my left ear...

Well, I just did it. About an hour ago, I got hit in the head hard enough to knock a chunk out of my left ear. I had to clip off the extra flesh, and decided to season it with salt and pepper, and sauted it in olive oil. I was actually pretty tasty. I don't know if it was just the presence of cartilage, or that I may have used too much salt, but my ear tasted honestly kinda like bacon.

Ask a guy who's committed autocannibalism anything I guess.

When and how do you plan to kill yourself?

how was the Chianti?

>had to clip off part of my ear
Don't they have doctors in burger land ?

They do, but nobody can afford them

Was it earlobe or above?

Did you eat the cartilage or chew around it and spit it out?

Would you do it again?

Would have cost him over 60k kek

It was the top portion of my ear, and I'm guessing it was mostly cartilage. I ate the whole thing. It was a small piece, about just once square centimeter, but I figured if I was gonna do it, I might as well not puss out.

Well, okay, I didn't HAVE to, but otherwise I would have had a big chunk of ear just dangling off of it, so, I just picked up some nail clippers and got rid of it.

I laughed my ass off while sitting on an aircraft carrier defending your pathetic yuropoor asses

From what? The white walkers? Lol.

Lanaster sympathizer detected

Have fun risking your life in the middle of bumfuck no-where while we live our lives freely.

>while we live our lives freely.
Thanks to America.

You're welcome btw ;^)

Have fun risking your life in the middle of bumfuck no-where while we live our lives freely.

>Thanks to America.
hmmm... who sold chemical weapons to Irak, armed al kaida and send Bin Laden in a Terrorist bootcamp to improve his knowledge?

spspspspssspspspspspsps

That was australia

oh! sorry then... my mistake ...

go on America, save the world for us..

We already did

and put a man on the moon ... we know... we know....

How about protecting your own shit country from homosexual terrorists and black snipers first?

>Lanaster