My ass

Pretty decent Tripel

>that coaster
>that beer label
>smoking cigarettes
this is the most neckbeard thing I've seen all year

>hurdur look at me being a tough guy on the internet
>I'll call him a neckbeard to show everybody how tough I am

This thread is for people actually old enough to be legally allowed to drink beer.
is over there.

A local brewery had a tangerine infused and citra hopped version of their blonde ale. Had it last night and it was pretty good. Pic related is one of my favorites from them

Apparently the bar down the street from me does all you can drink beer for $7 on Thursdays (with a limited selection). I've never had so many good beers in one night.

Just tried this for the first time.

I've had and enjoyed their Weissbier in Germany but this shit is amazing for the price.

I tried that beer and it was awful. I'll stick to blue moon and sapporo. alot cheaper too

Got this a few days back. It's not quite how I remembered it, though that was a few years back, and I'd already drank plenty that night before trying it. Still, it's not bad.

>as you can see from my beer with a girl's ass on the bottle I'm definitely no homo
>as you can see from my coaster that makes a drunk behavior joke I'm definitely old enough to buy alcohol
spot the manchild

A female coworker brought me this from Wisconsin. Will this be the ultimate beerkino?

>women drinking beer
But user they're supposed to drink wine

>Women drinking alcohol
Maximum degeneracy

It's always the women bringing New Glarus for some reason

They're all very good, but nothing mind blowing.

>no coast pale ale

instant classic.

It's easy to drink and they want to look like one of the guys, drinking decent beer. Always desperate for approval

>second to right
Moonman Moonman can't you see?

Just found some of this stuff.

Moon Man is excellent. Two Women is a great lager even though its not a sexy style. Spotted Cow is good for the style, great at convincing middle aged people to start drinking good beer. Totally Naked is meh

I'm done drinking til pic related comes out

>takes one to know one

I am just about to crack this open. I had one last year. It was surprisingly good.

Is that from this year? or leftover from 2015? I've yet to see any 2016 pumpkin brews

Leftover from last year. I thought that I drank them both, but it somehow managed to hide in the back of my beer refrigerator all this time.

I love hop stoopid.
I didn't want to drink anything tonight, but after seeing the label I'm questioning that.

Ayy

Pretty good

Hop Venom by Boneyard Brewing

straight up best west coast IPA i've ever had. better than pliny and topcutter

Pretty good, wish I had some good food to pair it with

Pic not mine btw.

Drinking this after liking a few laguntas and really enjoying some sour beer recently. I think this really makes me want to try more sour beer. It's fucking delicious. It's smooth and refreshing.

New Belgium's La Folie and La Terroir are both fucking amazing sours, esp the 2015 La Folie.
It's about $17/bottle, though
Trinity Brewing also makes some spectacular sours, the 7 Day and the 365 Day Sours are both incredible, but also expensive

followed by this number

Dont want to post pic but is Ballast Point pineapple sculpin its alright prefer the grapefruit one 2bh

DESU, I couldn't be bothered to take a pic and resize it to upload, so I just snatched one from Untappd.

Aww yea son I just got a growler filled of Watermelon Durado from a local grocery store. Super hyped.

A beer vendie in the UK? I thought this would be illegal? Or is it located in some type of hipster bar i.e a licensed premises?

Just kill me now senpai

Homebrew once again.

This thread is leaking into saturday afternoon.

I, too, am a homebrewer and fan of New Elgand IPAs. Mah nigga.

>trusting dish soap that literally says "YES" on the label

It is fast becoming my favourite style to brew at home. The kegs always seems to be empty!

Sweden Yes!

Not as citrusy as i thought it would be, still very refreshing!

Been hot and humid here all day, so finally decided to crack open my homebrewed Belgian witbier during my current brewing session. Pretty decent, could do with some more carbonation though.

I did not care for this beer. Almost a little to bitter?

thanks for reminding me i have this in my fridge

delicious

No such thing, pussy
Are you old enough to post here?
Come back when you're 18

Not really all that bitter, just something missing for my taste.

Having this nice imperial stout now, very nice roast on it, some coconut in the background.

Here's your reply.

Yeah just wasn't for me. We had a brewing company start up here recently and their beer is absolutely amazing. I buy a couple growlers a week. Nice and local and it tastes good to boot.

I can see that. it was not all that smooth as an entry level Ipa should be. It might be why i just did not get all that expected citrus from it!

Had to have another glass of my recent homebrew and man this keg will die soon. Re brew in the plans for the coming week!

My main problem with it, like i stated was that it was bitter. I try everything that comes around but this kind of bitterness was almost like trying to eat the peel of a grapefruit or orange. Never been a stout fan myself. I enjoy hoppy beers, but to be perfectly honest I'm more of a bourbon lover.
That Mn on your glass, is it part of the name or is it brewed In Minnesota. That's where I'm at, so i'm just curious.

Part of the name of the brewer Omnipollo.

I'm an addict. I just came out of rehab.
...steel reserve

Brewdogs take on the Sculpin Grapefruit. More malts on the taste than the Sculpin that was mostly grapefruits. I like it!

This was a pretty nice beer. I haven't really had much from Flying Dog, and was pleasantly surprised.

This was god awful, and I poured it out - and I've almost never poured out a beer.

Really sad, since I love a good Mint Julep.

I haven't had that many cream ales, but I really liked this. Ballast Point puts out a few really nice beers, but I feel like they're a bit overpriced.

patrician

No complaints about this. Awesome beer, would recommend.

This was really good, though not as good as the gold version they released last tine

So I am going to Detroit next weekend, any Michigan beer advice?

Where should I stop for a road beer on the way, Three Floyds or Founders (a little further out of the way)? or something else entirely?

How do I get beer to proper serving temperature? Most of my beers are either 45-55 or 50-55 recommended.

don't drink it immediately when you take it out of the fridge?

Fuck, it's that simple?

Can I get away with drinking a Hefeweizen out of a Pilsner glass?

Yep. Just let it sit for a few minutes, and you're good.

I've been drinking on this.

Salvator

When I was younger I hated beer with saison. Now I love it. Is it normal to like it as you get older?

it's normal to start pretending you like it for social reasons.

Trou du Diable's Dulcis Succubus, a wild yeast sour aged in botrytized wine barrels. It's pretty amazing, I have to say.

Always been one of my local favorites.

What are some year round beers that taste like Nugget Nectar? I think this tastes amazing and yet it's only available in spring

I just find I like more flavor. "Normal" beers dont seem to do it for me anymore

I felt the same way, but then I had some friends over and we had two sixpacks - after two or so glasses, you really taste the tangerine a lot more than you did on the first. Not sure if it's just inebriation dulling how much I taste the beer itself, but it made it really neat.

One of my very favorites

Their chocolate stout is fucking delicious too. Excellent dessert beer.

>terminator stout

Wait, from Mcmenamins? It's good stuff, but I always order the Rubinator. Off menu blend of the stout with their ruby ale.

Lagunitas puts the funniest shit on their bottles

>Having downed his fourth Imperial Stout of the day, the wild eyed charlatan from Voldvrostronglaky belched and hollered for the Czarina to enter his chamber and bend herself to his will. The economy was a wreck and revolt was just around the corner. Nicky the Czar dude was off playing soldier like any pale nobleman with a hemorrhagic skin condition would. Such were the final days of the old empire. Reactionary, decadent, sputnik, stroganoff, weird, and drunk. But even as the proletariat countryside labored under inhuman conditions and the threat of being sent to a futile war in the east, they wisely took the time to slam back an Imperial Stout or two. After all, life can be a real 'suka' as they said in the old country. Big, black, bourgeois, bolshoy, belligerent, buxom, and scary. This is our version of the end of an era in a bottle.

Not my pic but it's what I'm drinking tonight

>Trillium cans
I want to go to Boston so badly

red IPA's have some similarities but I don't know anything that tastes just like Nugget Nectar. Try 21st Amendment's Toaster Pastry red IPA though.

>going to belgian frites place b/c gf has been craving their duck meat poutine
They usually have a pretty good selection. Might try something new or I'll just get the local stuff (Union) for cheap.

At the liquor store I work at we still have a bunch of leftover pic related. I assume it's shite

>big, black
>end of an era
Make the memes stop

Well shit, it's not every beer that references the Russo-Japanese war

The plebiest of pleb beers, Budweiser with fucking America printed where the logo usually goes.
I can't help it though, I love my Pisswasser. Plus I live in St Louis so at least I know it's "local"

My wife drinks wine but she also drinks rausch biers and heavy ABV stouts. Throws her nose up anything below 8% and hates IPAs.

I gotta say that I didn't like the pine Apple at all. I had a pineapple jello taste to it

Looks nice! I love imperial stouts but always hard to find a good one outside of the few staples I drink.

Which is the best of the Munich six?

Bud probably makes my top 3 pißwassers. A light lager is way more plebby. If I have to drink a beer like that though I'm going to get high life.

Respectable, I've been known to live the High Life if I'm bringing a cooler to a large outdoor function.

Sounds like a dumb cunt desu senpai

Previously: Heads up showdown between Sapporo and Asahi. Asahi won there's no doubt.

Now: Heads up showdown between Weihenstephaner Korbinian and Paulaner Salvator. Weihenstephaner won but S. came rushing strongly forward towards the end.

W.s darker smoother roasted character was more befitting the first part of a beer but P.S.s boozier harsher herby character was more befitting the later part.

Why is this beer getting posted all over this board all of a sudden? This is like the 4th thread I've seen this in today

I don't know I never drank saison when I was young. I like it now.
Yes seriously... beer is an acquired taste. All styles of it.

I honestly don't know I bought it last Tuesday and am drinking it now. I'm responsible for having mentioned it once before in a thread that someone else started that same day, but only once.

We'll I'm sold. I'll pick up a 6 pack tomorrow. Or their hefeweizen. We'll see.