What the Veeky Forums approved ramen?

what the Veeky Forums approved ramen?

Other urls found in this thread:

theramenrater.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually need to know this as well

bump

Shin Ramyun is good stuff.

Indo Me Mi Goreng is pretty entry level in my opinion, only a couple of notches above stuff like Maggi or whatever your local popular noodle is.

Look at theramenrater.com/ if you want to see what's out there, chances are you'll need to head to an Asian grocery though.

How good is this stuff? I'm interested in maybe buying some and its got some good Amazon reviews

It's pretty mediocre. For some reason a few people on Veeky Forums act like it's something special, and apparently Australians like it.

Shin Ramyun is good, Sapporo Ichiban is okay.

Buy fresh noodles separately (even the vietnamese are ok) and some kind of broth thing (like real miso or a readymade blend of some jap-sauce).

Unless you shop in walmart or whatever you the murican flyovers do.

What makes you say it's mediocre, and what are we better similar options?

I bought Shin Ramyun today from a grocery store, and realized it's made in Korea. Usually I only see the made in USA ones anywhere I go.

Is this the norm now? I live in Canada if that matters. The best before date was April 2017.

Well it's ramen for starters.

I heard that both the American and Korean produced ones are available, but I'm not sure

QUICK

If I want to pan fry ramen do I cook it all the way first or half way?

Has anyone tried this? I had some yesterday. It was good, but very spicy.

shin ramyun
shin ramyun black if you wan't a rich/less spicy soup

Neoguri's all I get

You've tried it. I heard it's good, but very spicy.

its the bee's knees if you don't mind fire hole the next morning.

Nissin Cup Ramen

Us Aussies love it.

Well, I used to but it's actually quite disgusting. Just don't eat it often or have two packets at once.

or five packets at once with four scrambled eggs

>tfw the only ramen ive ever had in my life was maruchan Chicken flavor that you put into a pot.

>Australians like it.
Can confirm. Uses to put two of the chilli sachets in friends for shits and giggles.

Certainly not that. Some flavors are better than others, but on the whole I find them salty and one-note. I like the MAMA Tom Yum ones the most. Spicy, with some lemon grass along with the shrimp seafood flavor. I also like Neoguri Spicy Seafood.

Couldn't bring myself to like it. I do like spice, but this was nothing but spice, and so much so that I couldn't taste anything else.

nissin has the best noodle texture period