OMG VS REQ

Should I sell my 1,000 OMG for REQ???? feel like REQ has to at least 10X to $2.50 in 2018...
Will OMG go to $170 i doubt it.......

I'm holding tons of both. I expect OMG to gain more than REQ.

I don't expect to go anywhere. It's so expensive and over-valued, that anything they can produce has already been priced in. It's a 1.5 billion dollar white paper.

REQ has the upside potential, OMG has everything to lose.

You're so fucking stupid OP.

Do what you will.

REQ is going to be a big player this year. The fact that they haven't recovered to at least $.50-.60 by now is amazing. I honestly feel bad for anyone not accumulating. $1+ within the next two months. $10+ within the next 6. I estimate $20 EOY.

>Should I sell my 1000 OMG

No, not for anything, ever. You absolute fucking idiot.
OMG is a sure thing, it's hands down the safest crypto investment AND it will have the biggest rewards.
OMG is already well on track and will, i repeat WILL be $250 EOY MINIMUM.

REQ is a complete gamble. They are trying to find devs as we speak lmao, so they are way behind. There's not even much of a need for REQ and after OMG there will be even less.
OMG is going to change the financial world as we know it. This could even be the one that makes banks obsolete which is what Bitcoin tried to do.
God damn it user, why the fuck would you even think of that? Do your research.

I'm estimating something the size of OMGs market cap sometime later this year after the main net launch and FOMO, which would put is in the $2.50 per REQ range.

>OMG is a sure thing

Yeah, if you bought at 12 cents. The current price is just outrageous, I mean Looney Tunes absurd.

>feel like REQ has to at least
looks like you're just using the price to fucking feel whether or not a coin will 10x?
lmao is this bait?
you're a dumbass no matter what coins you're talking...

In his defense, given market capitalizations for both, REQ has a much higher probability of 10x than OMG... It's simple numbers.

>buy my bags
No.

you're hoping for a pile of shit to 10x because the piece of gold you're comparing it to is worth more already.

>piece of gold
>no working product
dumb nigger

>It's simple numbers.
>assuming the projects are equal and market forces are completely random, REQ will do more
>putting in absolutely no effort at all, I arbitrarily declare that these projects have the exact same technology, economics, and possibility of success.

I realize I'm in a board full of fucking retarded children and pajeets who don't actually WANT to study and understand the technology they're throwing their life savings at, but I just want to say: FUCK YOU.

Fuck you for not caring. Fuck you for having no appreciation about anything. Fuck you for the sheer lunacy of putting OMG and REQ in the same category.

OMG's market cap as a white paper has nothing to do whatsoever with REQ's future performance because OMG is an actually extremely intricately designed technology run by the greatest minds in the fucking industry and REQ is a fucking meme.

THAT'S WHY THE PRICES ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT

>Should I sell my 1,000 OMG for REQ???
no

>Gold

>An incoherent and wildly complex white paper with no hopes in hell of being implement by a group of Thai marketers.

>designed technology run by the greatest minds in the fucking industry

The Omise people have no industry credentials in fintech, there's not a developer among them. They're riding on the coat tails of Vitalik's modest input into a scaling solution which they happened to hijack for their own purposes.

They're not even remotely capable of putting this into code. They have ZERO experiece.

Omise is a company which exists only on paper, and has not a single real world client. I challenge you to prove that Omise sold 1 DOLLAR worth of financial services to ANYONE, without resorting to meme's or sucking Vitalik's dick.

OMG is possibly one of the biggest crypto fraud cases to date.

If you are unfortunate enough to believe the swine you just posted I fucking pity you.

Make sure you understand. There ARE NOT MANY CHANCES LEFT in this space. The ships are sailing.

Tokenization is becoming a meme. Private chains will run on public infrastructure.

OMG is one of the last chances to actually make it.

STAY POOR

Ah, of course, not a single credible argument, because you know OMG is not remotely tenable at this valuation.

I would have a hard time looking at it even if it were offered to me at $1. I would be hard pressed to find value.

Wow, do you not realize that OmiseGO doesn't have a working product? My troll detector isn't going off on this post, what the fuck oh my god you poor bagholder

lmao this nigga 'studied' a whitepaper and didn't bother to see there's no fucking code at all and no developers ahahahahahaha thanks for the money reddit / nigs

>omg moons almost 100% in the last 2 week
>req bleeding since beginning of january
yeah you sure are making them fat gainz bro

niggermanlet detected

REQ got almost 10x in december bullrun
OMG didn't 3x

>i've never lived or been to SEA but i'm going to make assumptions and spread fud based on nothing

Great argument. The sound logic and cool treatment of the facts will surely win you followers..

na its you.
this is you in this gif

>somebody pointed out there's no product, just a whitepaper with no implementation
>... but, but, it was written by my coethnics
>das racist

do you think this might have something to do with the fact that req had a mcap of less than 50 mil while omg mcap was 1bil+ at the time? nah, that clearly has nothing to do with it.

>i've never lived or been to SEA

I've been to SEA. That's also where the lowest scumbags I've ever known happen to have migrated to work as English teachers, because they have no certifiable skills or any uses whatsoever in the West.

SEA is also a hive of corruption, prostitution and fraud. You kiddies are probably too young to remember, but I might have some shares in the Indonesian gold miner called Bre-X that I want to sell you...

That's also the reason REQ has 10x more potential..

thanks for the lesson, gonna go buy some turtlecoin now since its marketcap is even lower than REQ. it has more "potential"

Please don't do this OP. OMG is the only project that can absolutely take over the market. It's a free, open to anyone payment solution. It is aiming to be faster and cheaper than any transaction network while letting anyone utilize it for free. It is going to undercut every major player and brutally force adoption. If it does that you will regret it the rest of your life.

That being said buy some REQ with fiat not OMG. It's a great project as well.

Lol I was going to buy 25% Req 75% Link on Binance and I accidentally pressed buy at 100% for Link and the order went through instantly. I will just accept this as meme magic.

Lol the amount of triggered omisebrofags in this thread fuck off back to ur plebbit anus sucking circles

why not?

please show proof of anything you just typed.

BRRRAAAAAPPPPP

t. homosexual

>Prove a negative.

Yeah sure.

The onus is on you. What's the problem? Omise is SUCH a legitimate company, you should find thousands of testimonials from clients, active businesses, maybe even financial filings that would prove it's an ACTUAL company with ACTUAL revenue?

No?

OMG is pretty much done growing. It might have 40% more... max. REQ is ok I guess IDK much about it.
OMG will be getting progressively worse press as it is a very centralized coin. Eventually banks will have centralized coins of their own so the long term potential is meh.

Nice proof.

I would say yes. REQ has the benefit of having a much lower mc despite it's super high potential.

Among other things, Req also just seems more professional to me which attracts me more. The Req team doesn't overhype their project like crazy on social media, they have prompt biweekly updates where they detail their progress and then go straight back to work - something almost no other team really does. Their investors even seem more professional. I've noticed especially for OMG shillers, they are like crazy aggressive and get panties in a knot every time someone starts asking questions.

Thanks OP. I’ve sold all my OMG and got REQ instead.

>trying to find devs as we speak they are way behind

You're retarded. REQ is the only project in crypto where you can see the github being updated every few days, with a roadmap where they've always been on time with.

OMG will do great, so will REQ. You're an absolute fucking idiot if you don't have some of both. Compare the market caps and what's coming up for both of them in the short term. It absolutely makes sense to buy into REQ now, ride the moon in the next month or two, then buy back into OMG.

REQ gains will outstrip OMG gains in the short term.

hahahahahahah. I hope this is sarcasm.

oh you were serious. do you actually know what omisego is about to do? not trying to do, but about to do? the parent company, omise, is already processing tens of millions in transactions per day, probably more by now. all that will immediately be on the omg network as soon as it goes live. soon we will be able to pay for things in any currency we want, crypto or fiat, even if you dont have a bank account.

HOLY FUCK this bitching and whining is like a reddit thread pls fuck off u queers

>As soon as we go live
Haha yeah but where is the code again

Yall this was bait. I've been 50/50 LINK/REQ since October. I will be a millionaire by my 23rd birthday in December. Thanks to all ya'll.

this lmao

OMG will never GO to $170. REQ has moar room to moon.

Fucking kek