I'm heading to Chipotle for the first time what should I expect?

I'm heading to Chipotle for the first time what should I expect?

A long line and an okay burrito

disappointment

What should I order? Like I want to get my money's worth

Don't they only serve burritos? Just fucking go there and get what looks good, you autist

Download the app and you can preorder so you don't have to talk to like 8 minimum wage employees at each step of making the burrito. Then you can skip the line too

trigger warning: autism

here is what you will do
order a bowl , it can fit the most. they will give you a tortilla for free if you ask for it. the following is a list of free toppings. if you don't get these it isn't worth it. rice (extra is free), beans (extra is frew) fajitas (the onions and peppers located near the beans), all three salsas (tomatoes, mild green and hot red), corn, cheese, sour ceam lettuce. double meat isn't worth it for the bowl but if you must get it wait for them to put the first scoop before asking for double so they don't fuck you. my go to technique is asking for half meat half chicken (also free) usually they can't portion it well and give you a lot. guac is good but pricey. chips aren't worth it they barely give you any. say thank you and smile at each server they will give you more

I like the 3 soft tacos with brown rice, all 3 have different meat, chicken, steak and whatever else I pick that day, cheese, corn, green salsa, the diced tomato salsa. It's almost like 3 mini burritos so eat one or two now and save one or two for later. The beans tend to make it too wet though after microwaving them back up.

Holy crap how do they handle orders with that many people working?

Thanks senpai I'll try to do just that I heard the food portions here are ginormous! I'm so glad I'm vacationing here is America

>Don't they only serve burritos?

Nope. Burritos, tacos, and "bowls"--basically the same ingredients for a burrito but served in a bowl instead of wrapped in a tortilla in case you're scared of those evil carbs.

There's also the choice of what kind of meat to get. They've got the basic lowest-common-denominator stuff like white meat chicken and basic beef, and there's also barbacoa and carnitas. Oh, and veggie is an option too.

I'm not sure why OP asked for our opinion on this though--how are we supposed to know OP's preferences?

Oh so they have burritos, small open ended burritos, and burrito autopsies. What an expansive menu

OP asks us because he, like you, is heavily autistic

>I'm vacationing here is America

OP, I hope you see this. If you're vacationing here avoid the chains and Veeky Forums memes. Ask people around you where you can find the best of whatever it is you're looking for. This is probably best done at a bar.

Americans in bars are plebs and will likely reccommend chipotle anyway desu

Op here
I finally ate chipotle and man I have never felt so full in my life, it was good though! I ordered a burrito to go for dinner but it seems I might only eat half

>still getting full from chipotle.

Where is 2013? I want my investor floated fast food franchise back!

Wait you are saying the portions were larger than they were now back then?!

You can expect to be crushed by the knowledge that you could have gotten food as good or better for less money at any number of mexican-american restaurants. The only people who eat at chipotle are sheltered flyover rubes who piss their pants in terror at the sight of a brown person with an accent.

utter bullshit. If that were true they would not still be in business let alone still expanding all over. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others dont. Outside of Veeky Forums people don't actually give a fuck what your special needs and mental illnesses are.

>Try going to "authentic" "Mexican restaurant, one with good reviews

>lazy ass Mexican waiter never visits table

>doesn't speak English at all

>have to point to menu to order anything even then he doesn't seem familiar with anything on the menu and has to take menu and stare at it for a while

>takes an hour to get simple ass food that looks like diarrhea. the only thing that looks fresh is a slice of lime

>$35 plus no tip for Jose

>eat everything, still hungry

They think they can survive on Hispanic customers only and treat white customers like ghosts. Everytime I drive by there, there are only 2 cars at the max, probably employees. Shit has been open for decades, obviously a front. for this Jose-ass faggot waiter to pretend he has a skill other than slinging H to high schoolers.

I mean this in response to the part that starts "the only people" but I agree on the first half

What if I don't want genuine Mexican food but I want Chipotle instead? They are two very different things. I like both.

Where you originally from OP?

Canada the food here is so damn cheap compared to where I live