It's my Birthday, Wat Pick Up

Hey Veeky Forums, I know you don't like these threads, but it's my birthday, I have no friends and family, and I don't want to make food tonight or go out by myself, so I decided I'll pick something up from a drive-thru. Here's a list of everything in my area:

>taco bell
>burger king
>mcdicks
>culvers
>jimmy johns
>arbys
>kfc
>long john silvers
>dairy queen

The only pizza place in town is pizza hut, so no ordering pizza for me.

Alright co/ck/s, pick a restaurant, and pick what I should get at that restaurant.

Pic related, me.

Fish and Chips from Long John Silver because the only one in my area closed which sucks, i liked the fish .

>happy birthday user

Happy birthday bro.

Jimmy Johns sounds good but I've never had it.

Why not just do pick up at a decent restaurant? Get something different and treat yourself user.

There's only applebees as a "decent restaurant". We don't have actual restaurants here in my town. And also I don't have much money. Thanks though.

happy birthday, user!

Dairy Queen.

>Go to Arbys
>Get two Beef and Cheddar with Brown Sugar Bacon
>Enjoy

Long John Silver's. Haven't had that shit since like '08. I'm a Canadafag and we don't have them here.

Happy Birthday fellow loner!

Get some soft beef tacos from Taco Bell and some Mexican tata tots and then spend the rest of your money on two bottles of sparkling white wine so you can self party

Another option would be a bucket of kfc and a 12 pack of Heineken

I never tried Culvers so I would get a double bacon cheese burger? If they sell those and hit up the DQ and treat yourself to a treatza pizza, oh yeah they got out of the treatza pizza game, get a blizzard, you pick the flavor since its your birthday,
I'm not a robot

If you tell long John slivers it's your bd they sing u a song

what the fuck is that town? ten fastfoods, no restaurants, no pizzeria

Happy birthday user. It's my birthday too.

Happy Birthday, user!

Go to Culver's and get a Butterburger, fried cheese curds (or onion rings), and some frozen custard as your birthday dessert.

>I have no friends and family, and I don't want to make food tonight or go out by myself, so I decided I'll pick something up from a drive-thru.
>It's my Birthday, Wat Pick Up

here's a suggestion: why don't you try picking up some actual fucking food? it's your birthday, treat yourself to something you slimeball

He said he was broke

Happy Birthday user!!!
Go to Dairy Queen and get the Hunger Buster. Last I remember, it's a nice burger with fries,drink, and a blizzard of your choice. Pretty good deal.

Get a quesadilla or something from taco bell then go to LJS and get an order of hush puppies, culvers for fried cheese curds and lastly, stop at DQ and get a blizzard. Make it special.

Hunger buster is small and won't bust true hunger.

OP get a triple bacon cheese belt buster mustard and mayo only.

happy birthday bud
long john silvers best choice

happy b. day, OP. how old will you be?