So it's friday today and I got some last money left until monday. I'm stuck with ten bucks...

So it's friday today and I got some last money left until monday. I'm stuck with ten bucks. I was thinking about making a big batch of food today that will keep me fed over the weekend.

There's beans and rice, sure, but what are some alternatives?

Pasta mixed with corn .

2 steaks and a bag of frozen fries from Walmart. You'll probably have enough change to buy a can of malt liquor to drown your sorrows with afterwards

Those two steaks would only make me more depressed.

pizza

If you go to the grocery store later in the evening you can sometimes get cheap cuts of beef or chicken or pork even cheaper before they have to toss it. Mine discounts it normally around 17-1800 and it's all sold out by about 2100. But you could add some meat into whatever or make a cheap goulash or something with cheap discounted steak and some pasta and vegetables

Gonna probably get some ground meat and make spaghetti sauce.

could get a super cheap loaf of french or italian bread also that could last all weekend for you with your sauce

We don't have this kind of shit in here. Also I can get three spaghetti for the price of one bread.

ah okay. Fair enough.

I used to buy a loaf of white bread, a package of bologna, a bag of frozen tater tots, and a quart of oil if I didn't already have it. You can swipe the ketchup and mustard packets.

Put the bologna in a skillet and fry it on both sides, eat it on the bread with mustard. Deep fry the potatoes. Filling, comforting. Most of that stuff can be found for under $2 an item, so expect to spend around $8 after tax (maybe less). Not bad.

We don't have bologna here.

I like to fiddle with my asshole and add onions and garlic.

We don't have asshole here.

what are jack posters and australians

they don't have bread?

I don't know why french or italian were specific.

Buy a dirt cheap chinken, Cook it for hours,
1day rice and chicken w. veggies
2day leftovers, some bread to
3 soup on the bones

Three spaghettis wont last you all that long...

I'm thinking about buying a slowcooker, I like those tender food.
Do you got any experience? Use it a lot?

Big batch of soup.

I figured out I'm gonna do me some baked spaghetti. How do I go about it? Just putting the spaghetti in the sauce and in the pan and put some cheese on top and bake? For how long?

We don't have chinken here.

I bought one. They take forever. Fries can take 4 days

Lol, just 4 days? --i'm thinking more like pulled pork