Chainlink mentioned in a law text book

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Practical-Contract-Law-Paralegals-Activities-Based/dp/1454873477/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519263079&sr=8-1&keywords=practical contract law for paralegals
google.com/search?tbm=bks&q="smartcontract.com"
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No-Linkers have had their chance at this point, I dunno what else to do about it.

That domain name alone is worth 50 mil within 5 years if not 3

nolinkies btfo

Kek. Idk what’s more sad; the people who FUD or the people who believe it.

Do nothing. I have tried with family and close friends to educate them about crypto, smart contracts, and chain link.

I keep the dates I told them, their response, and the price of LINK at the time. If I make it I'm not giving out a dime. I tried to tell them and I told them when it was cheap. Going to retire and do fuck all or whatever hobbies I want to do.

You guys are delusional. You fell for a Veeky Forums meme.

Delete this shit.

dont make this marine cry

all hail our lords

>I keep the dates I told them, their response, and the price of LINK at the time.
Post your excel spreadsheet it sounds hilarious.

Out of all the threads about buying sergey's exact outfit, and discussing his moustache, and shopping him onto zoo animals, this comment is the most autistic thing I've seen yet.

OH FUCK
disregard my last comment

It's a list on my phone down stairs. Too lazy to type it out. If you really want some excerpts I'll get some out.

Y-you too.

Can you please screencap this , then come back in a years time and I'll pay you 10K USD to let me beat the fucking shit out of you.

Please take a screengrab and post it from your phone. It would make me so happy

epic

>Tfw 30k link

tfw you realize you will make it.

41k bro. Picking out my yacht and topical island in going to buy.

double 10's means you gotta

This. Dumb faggots doubt that Sergey is a genius. ChainLink is going to be SYNONYMOUS with Smart Contracts

i'm literally shaking with excitement

>Mother in law
>Dec 14 17
>~$.40
>said "crypto is a scam, invest in regular stocks"

>Father in law
>Dec 14 17
>~$.40
>said "it's not real like stocks, it's not backed by anything"
>this coming from the guy who invested 100% in Ford in 2006 and sold in 2009

>work m8 (obviously not putting name)
>Feb 6 18
>~$.47
>said "it's all a bubble and nobody could make any money off of it

G.. Guys... Its real.

amazon.com/Practical-Contract-Law-Paralegals-Activities-Based/dp/1454873477/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519263079&sr=8-1&keywords=practical contract law for paralegals

You can take a look inside. I searched Http and took a bit and found it.

>2016
These roots go deep.

no shit its real. this thing is gonna make the birth of the internet look like fucking legos compared to what the Smart Contract revolution will blow up to.

2.5k LINK....tell me marines am i fucked or will i make it

This is beautiful

By god you've done it

AMAZING

You'll make it in a couple years, just hold.

I wanna slap your mother in law, I hate cunty mother in laws

had to check for myself and its real.
how much digging did you do to find this?

>when memecoiners shit themselves when a school textbook doesn't even explicitly mention the name, but a method or patent vaguely related to it
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Same, but unfortunately I love her daughter. To be honest she wasn't the worst response I got either, but holy shit do boomers hate crypto. If it wasn't around during the Beetles then it can't be good according to them.

Fake news.

>he thinks its nothing because it doesn't say "Chainlink"
>he's going to die poor

$1,000 EOY

Thanks user, that really tickled me!

google.com/search?tbm=bks&q="smartcontract.com"

>he believes he'll be the next hottest multi-millionaire tycoon
>he believes he's hot shit for cutting 60% of his paycheck stocking for Kroger's on utilitycoins with a visible roadmap
>when you convince yourself into seeing cryptogold everywhere