What are some ways to improve my ramen experience, Veeky Forums?

What are some ways to improve my ramen experience, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zaiNmfnE8o4
youtu.be/2MSq2IAw7Z0
youtu.be/YmVkJlRPpew
youtu.be/ql7Ex4MXQsM
en.rocketnews24.com/2016/01/05/two-cup-ramen-and-two-colas-in-one-stomach-combine-into-one-life-threatening-tummy-ache/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soy sauce
spring onion
scrambled egg
any vegetables
any meat
anything

call me a heretic but i fry my packets of ramen
>boil the noodles until they seperate but are still hard
>have a hot pan ready
>with your choice of cooking grease in it
>prepare 1dl of water
>put in noodles
>stir in the flavor pack
>add optional spices of choice
>add the water
>reduce
>serve
the flavor becomes more intense

A poaced or hard boiled egg goes pretty good mixed in with ramen

Go to a ramen restaurant instead of putting hot water over the contents of a plastic bag.

Use fresh noodles and miso stock.

Dried black mushrooms.

Finely sliced fresh veggies.

Oh, hell! Just go to an Asian market to get a better selection.

*poached

Shave your neckbeard, throw the ramen in the garbage, get a life and stop jackin it

I like to mix extra MSG, mashed garlic, and chicken into it.

>Dried black mushrooms.
>Finely sliced fresh veggies.

Somebody post that abomination webm.

You know the one.

Get wasted, in an drunken state, read above . They know

an egg
sauteed mushrooms and green onions

that actually looks pretty tasty. lot better than the OP

Apparently this is a thing...
youtube.com/watch?v=zaiNmfnE8o4

Just do it with passion

I like to put a little bit of milk with my ramen. It makes it creamy so you're not just eating chicken broth and noodles.

As we food conniseurss always do?

Yes, just do it with passion and be yourself OP

Extremely attractive lady. Too good for me.

Just be yourself. With passion. If yourself isn't passionate enough, be more passionate about being yourself with passion

Isn't she though?
Itadakimasu

I actually like her channel and the way she talks

The thoughts aren't even sexual.
I just want to hug her.

I want to make her giggle.

Why don't I hate her, what the hell. She seems so damn friendly.

>reduce
>more intense
Because you're eating salt.

>fully cooked egg
Get out.

canned fish

Best way to improve your ramen?

Here you go sir.

by not eating instant ramen shit. in europe there are very few ramen restaurants. You should be lucky that you are living in the states.

or else make your own ramen from the ground up by starting with miso ramen. Most easy one.

Looks like some who can't cook for shit tried really hard and did a slightly acceptable job.

what a qt.

youtu.be/2MSq2IAw7Z0
youtu.be/YmVkJlRPpew
youtu.be/ql7Ex4MXQsM

Sorry for spamming so much of them. I like how they cook with simple stuff. It's inspiring how creativ they get, even if something sounds or locks silly.

Like the other commentarys said, i take the instant ramen noodles, throw them in a pot with hot water to let them get smooth. After that i get rid of the most water (I dont't like them soupy). Than I add the seasoning and an egg. Cook it for a few Minutes, so that the egg gets a bit thick and on top goes the onion rings.

When I have the time and i'm in the mood i make take ramen noodels from the asia supermarket. Heat the noodles, chop some veggies (mushrooms, carrot, paprica, spring onion) cook them in a pan. Add an egg, noodles, soy sauce, fresh chillies and a bit peanut butter.

Why not just cook real food? Or do you guys just really like the taste of instant ramen?

she looks fake

"Hey guys it's ya boy Maxmoefoe here"

what does that mean

I also cook what you call real food
If you read my comment, you would have seen it
I think that you can cook what you like and keeps you alive.

This is a thread to instant ramen and ramen in general when you look closely through the commentarys. So if you like to debate about "real food" and don't see the "real food" why are you here?

I've been making my own from
>egg noodles
>meat of choice
>beef stock with soy sauce, worchestyre sauce and a hot sauce that is hot and sour
>spring onion
>egg
>sesame oil

It ends up being pretty nice and simple to make. Not autenthic but close enough to be called a ramen.

I don't know man. I'd just call it soup I think.

Try using fish sauce instead of Worcestershire sauce, miso stock instead of beef stock, and fry your meat.

What do you think?

Would eat

Save seasoning, cook, Drain the water, add raw spinach, tomatos, boiled egg bits, mushrooms, artivhokr hearts, add seasoning pack, dress with a vinegarette of dome kind.

Mom used to make this for me as a kid, comfy food for me.

are those water chestnuts?

you had me with raw spinach

can your mom make me some too?

no water chestnuts
which veggie?

Hair ramen

i like to add miso soup to my ramen

You cook like Sadam Hussain

get pork ramen instead of chicken
simply top with soft boiled egg, bean sprouts, green onion, garlic and spinach
if you like spicy add chili bean sauce

Wouldn't eat this disgusting shit , throw it away

This is correct. Add some fresh veggies, preferably Asian ones and you have the best possible instant ramen. Green onion, daikon, bok choy - it's all good. Add miso or unsalted beef or chicken stock for additional richness. A dash of cream or beef bone actually works well too.

sesame oil is also good to add and some dried seaweed

Green Chili Ramen pack, drained. Half pack seasoning added. 1-2 Tbs crunchy peanut butter. Scallions if you wanna feel fancy.

the mole distracts me too much

>that disgusting mole right in the middle of her face

Holy shit those typos I just now see.
No, I saw her first.

You could put in some effort. Ajitsuke Tamago, Chashu, Pickled Sushi Ginger, Chopped Nori, Fresh Veg, Finely Minced Garlic and Ginger, or even just Sesame Oil, Soy Bean Paste, Miso Paste, Shoyu..

As long as you don't use the disgusting flavor package that comes with your noodles you should be alright. At least chop up some fucking spring onion you piece 'a shit.

Pic related. Tonkotsu Ramen I made, just seconds before adding the broth.

and what are you cooking/eating?
Ronald McDonalds pure poop served between some kitchen sponge?

grow a pair buddy... that's what scrambled eggs with peanut butter looks like

>> Pickled ginger in ramen

that garbage on her face is so easy to remove...why let yourself get all the way to adulthood with that distracting growth. every conversation she has must just be a battle wresting attention away from her freak face.

k

No big loss. She'd still only be a boyish 5/10 without the melanoma.

>scramby eggs with peanut butter
weeb trash will defend this shit

>seriouseats came up with this

what the FUCK? why are they giving me more and more reasons to hate them?

disgusting shit

..you realize this is actually really commonplace, right?

I had Ramen at Ramen Jun and they had it in. I didn't ask for it specifically or anything.

I don't know what you're trying to say my friend ? ^__^ ?

Go out of your way to make real broth. It will be a pain in the ass but you can just make it in bulk and then freeze it. Then, buy some proper ramen noodles from your favorite Chink grocery store, and boil them + thaw the broth whenever you want to eat.

Does this sound like too much work? Too bad you fucking babby, this is a cooking board. No amount of sauces or eggs or spring onions are going to make your shitty cup noodles taste any better. If the broth and the noodles are cheap shit, your ramen will taste like cheap shit.

this desu. the single most important thing is the broth. if the broth is shit everything gon be shit. simple as that.

tasty innit

yeah you can substitute a fried ramen patty for bread in most recipes

how do i make my own ramen flavoring? is it just chicken bullion? can i put pork fung in there?

current plan is peas, carrots, egg, soy sauce, this chicken shit, some cajun seasoning i have, and maybe the pork fung

You disgust me you lewd monster

1 tbsp of butter & hot sauce

trust me

Use the Coca Cola recipe but leave out the sugar. Then add the KFC spices.

You do realize there's more oil in the noodles than your puny tablespoon of butter could ever compare to?

so? oil doesnt taste like butter

en.rocketnews24.com/2016/01/05/two-cup-ramen-and-two-colas-in-one-stomach-combine-into-one-life-threatening-tummy-ache/ ?
>Man hospitalizes himself after gorging on cup ramen and cola
>A young man recently had a brush with death after his epic snacking caused his stomach to fill with so much gas that it nearly exploded.

not sure if you're talking about pic or link, but both look like a terrible idea

Try this

>cup of ramen
>doritos
>lime juice
>cheese
>corn
>some more lime juice
>mayo
>ketchup
>BBQ sauce
>soy sauce
>some more corn
>some more lime juice

And the award for most pretentious faggot of the year goes to user!

tx bro much appreciated

>Go to a ramen restaurant
That costs money

Yeah, 3 bucks more than ingredients. And it adds up after a while!

i dunno where you get your ramen
restaurants are expensive around here

here it's
>30p for pack of ramen
vs
>5 pounds for bowl of ramen in room

Yes, but the thread is about adding stuff to your ramen. And that stuff isn't free. Just spring onions, sesame oil, and a mushroom will run you 2 moneys. And 30p is the cheap shit, you want to buy the premium brand ramen for 60p.

Now the cheapest dish at my local ramen restaurant is 5 moneys. You're already paying 2.60 for shit. Trust me, that's another 1.40 well spent.

>ramen
>no poptart

Not even joking, the only ramen place within 5km of where I live ask for like 9 pounds.

That's for hipsters. Find a place where Asian folks eat lunch.

she is cute
not even sexually
just "i want to hug you cute"

who is she??

asian folks here eat lunch in normal places like normal people

add things to ramen that you like but heres the deal op.
you only want to start with cold/room temp water and microwave for 2-3 minutes tops. spend 20 or so seconds breaking apart the loose firm noodles. this is eating ramen aldente and its way better than the mushy shit you are eating.

chicken stock.

Guys, sometimes it's not ugly.

It means that she's trying too hard to make up a front.

Well she is a millennial from the US. What else is there to do?

Sell her body

For authenticity? Seems counter productive.