What is the best recipe for pizza?

What is the best recipe for pizza?

>in your opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j28djgo70lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>only native 'chi 'goans need respond

For the toppings, the sauce, or the crust?

Or are you asking about the best style?

I like a thin crust white pizza with garlic. Pesto, feta and chicken optional but recommended.

I really like the recipes that use dough for the base, a sauce on that and then cheese and different toppings. It always seems to just be good.

That's fucking weird user

Frozen pizza topped with anchovies, black olives and sliced tomato.

deep dish, a shit tone of veggis and meat

youtube.com/watch?v=j28djgo70lg

Hey just wait. When the true Veeky Forums italians come out saying the only way is to make it like photo, I will get yelled at for saying "toppings"

Delete this.

>europizza
Absolutely disgusting.

I had someone the other day arguing that the basil on a margherita pizza isn't technically a topping.

margherita pizza is awful

italy should be thanking america for fixing pizza

Best style

Italian here. Pizza like that is uncommon here in Italy. It varies a lot here but in general most pizzerias serve something like a cross between pizza napoletana and and american pizza. Also toppings vary a lot and you can also go very hevy though most italians prefer a lighter pizza. Also the reason why the cheese isn't uniformly spread out is because real mozzarella is too soft and wet to be grated, so it is diced. Again most pizzerias spread it more evenly than pic related. Btw i wouldn't shit on pizza margherita pic related isn't the best example), if the ingredients are very good in quality the result is spectacular. Sometimes simplicity is just better than complexity for the sake of itself. Thanks for reading my blog.

Green peppers,may they be jalapeno,bell peppers etc
olives

Zucchini
anjovis

6 or 7 slices of ancient grain bread (microwaved on high for at least 5 minutes

two or three jalapeno stems shredded

6 oz of Hunts ketchup

8oz canned easy cheese

1 entire package Del Sangro Vegetarian pepperoni

Bake together for 3 or 4 minutes just to warm slightly and take chill off catsup

papa bless

It's more of a garnish.

>Thanks for reading my blog.
>Not molto grazie for reading my blog

You had one job.

I make little fake pizza things using naan, garlic butter or red sauce, real mozzarella. Is there any way in a normal oven can take more of the moisture out because it comes out soggy with the real mozzarella and my oven only gets to like 500 degrees

Thin with bacon, onions and cream instead of tomato sauce

That's flammkuchen.

exactly

Literally the funniest thing I've seen on this board

A load of toppings and a thick carpet of cheese is for kids and fatties, senpai.

you took the words out of my mouth, user.

Sour starter crust
Good sauce
Cheese
Spicy sausage
Peppers
Garlic
Onions

Fucking love this combo.

this

thin crust
marinara
pepperoni
feta cheese
onions
garlic
banana peppers
mozzarella

good mix of flavors and you can add crushed red peppers if you want it to be spicier

>flatbread
>goat cheese
>pecans
>arugula
>pepper

' '

put weed in it ayy.

I don't know why I'm laughing so much dude

fucking hell I needed that

what a ridiculous post

goat cheese on pizza
it's goat