I just spent 1 hour deconstructing two pieces of cabbage

I just spent 1 hour deconstructing two pieces of cabbage.

What era do you live in?
Learning how to chop cabbage isn't exactly a modern rite of passage.

I used to do around 30 pounds a day, twice as fine as that, during the occasional breaks when no tickets were coming in.

Don't quit your day job.

are you going to reconstruct it?

>1 hour to cut 2 cabbages

Jesus christ what is wrong with you?

next time just cut it into big chunks and then cut those for ease of cutting

Cabbage needs to be chopped fairly carefully on account of its convexity (non-planar, highly angular) and hardness in certain areas.

efficient processing entails a reduction in the angularity of each sector, converging towards uniformity, to the point that you can bisect everything and feel good about it.

DUDE, WEED LMAO

>drinking coffee from a thin, clear glass

ishynddt

If you ever get a chance to visit UC Riverside in southern California, they have the most impressive pomegranate tree I have ever seen.

As far as I could tell, no-one even bothered to pick them.

Although I'm pretty sure that I picked one up.

>coffee
You're kidding right? It's wine

this

perhaps user has never encountered a cognac glass

God damn you're just as autistic as he is. It's a stemless wine glass

setting aside considerations about the shape of the glass for a moment,

how do you know it is not the leachate(this is a real word) from a clay type soil, which has been filtered to remove undissolved low density organic matter?

I have a glass of such a thing sitting just outside my door at this very moment...

'no I tell a lie', actually it hasn't been filtered yet

>cabbage
poor man's broccoli

Hilarious. What are your thoughts on the process of making julienned carrots?

There is not too much difference between cabbage and broccoli in some respects

just a mandolin

do you mean entirely or just in part?

some people believe very strongly in determinism

some jobs can be very (tedious, time consuming, costly) without the proper tools

French cooking is famous for a reason, I presume

>30 pounds a day

If you need to cut a lot quickly use Savoy cabbage

I could do that, harvesting and cutting.
Depending on how long I need to walk to get from the 'cabbage harvesting location' to the 'processing site' to the 'delivery site'.

I'm not sure I could carry 30lbs of cabbages eight miles twice in one day, assuming non-godly carrying gear

30lbs really isn't that much...

well it really depends how you need to carry it, and how far.

a nonsensical example for illustrative purposes would be to suspend such a load from an extremity with a mass roughly equal to 15lbs, suspended from a joint held in place by a lesser mass of muscle tissue, for several hours without break.

I guess there was a reason for humans to domesticate beasts of burden, even when they were required to spend spent most of their waking life engaged in physical labor.

what if it is one huge 7lbs cabbage and 11 2lbs cabbages, carried by a human without any type of container

Are you serious? You chop a cabbage the same way you do an onion. It's not rocket science. Fuck.

savage

That does look really good but all I can think of when I see it is what a gigantic faggot mark larue is

Irish pub or Asian bistro?

Generic brewpub. Most of it went towards coleslaw.

I have felt this pain

i just spent my entire adult life deconstructing my dreams

I hope you don't have children

that was never a even a possibility

I like to take my time when preparing home meals. Whatever the "prep time" is for a meal, I''l usually double it.

>chopping veggies
>slicing meats
>all spices/herbs carefully measured out and placed into individual bowls for each

I just like taking my time. It's therapeutic desu famalam.

i just drank a jar of salsa

I made a Red Cabbage Spaghetti pasta replacement a few days ago.

Worked out pretty well infact.