Chicken Recipie

Plz post your best chicken recipies Veeky Forums

bump

Every.Single.Day.

Spanish Rice. Just do a google search and modify to taste. Usually I use extra green olives.

Salt. White pepper. Fry. Put in a baguette. Add mayo. Add lettuce. Consume.

butterfly chicken breast and then hammer it out real thin. make a mixture of ricotta cheese, basil, parm, sundried tomatoes, and breadcrumbs. spread the mixture on one side of the pounded chicken breast and then fold it over as to stuff it. bread it in whatever fashion you choose and then pan fry it until golden. Cover in marinara and provolone and toss it in the oven for 10 minutes. enjoy your delicious ass chicken

I just throw it in a pot of boiling water with some sriracha, and then while its boiling add some rice so the rice cooks in the water and gets all the sauce, tastes like good chinese food

Holy Shit that sounds great, what else do you have??

i usually just stick to those ingredients but in different variations. always turns out amazing. fried eggplant goes great with it too

or for pasta with chicken I usually do a Cajun chicken alfredo. dice up the chicken into small chunks, saute with andouille sausage, onions, and garlic. add fettuccini and make your sauce with heavy cream, parm, and blacken seasoning. serve with some bread

For a quick meal, I take deboned chicken thighs, dip them in beaten eggs, roll them in spiced breading, and then bake them.

When I have the time to be fancy, I take a poussin and season it thoroughly with garlic and fresh herbs, then roast it nice and slow.

Toss it in a oven ffor like 50 minutes. Should turn out fine

Let chicken thaw. Rub in salt & pepper. Add a splash of olive oil to a ziploc bag (enough to coat the breast). Squirt a generous amount sriracha sauce (again, enough have sauce cover the whole breast). Toss the chicken in the bag. Squeeze out any excess air, seal bag, and let chicken marinate for a few hours.

When the chicken's ready, put a frying pan on medium heat, toss in some butter and minced garlic. Melt the butter & sauté the garlic just a bit so the flavor comes out into the butter. Fry the chicken breast in the garlic butter until thoroughly cooked.

Simple and really tasty.

If this wasn't obvious, the sriracha sauce goes into the bag with the oil. Then you toss the chicken in the mixture.

Brown chicken in pan, return to oven to finish, make sauce from fond, serve w rice and/or green beans/snow peas. If you can't accomplish this simple task, fuck off back to /b/

This... this I gonna try

Of course you will

Why are you adding more garlic to this? Sriracha is already garlicky as fuck. I'd add some alternative spice to the butter instead.

because I like the way it tastes?

How about you contribute with actual suggestions for spices instead of merely being a condescending asshat

ok fuckwit. Your recipe is shit. Here's how you prepare chicken breasts (if you must).
>brown in pan in butter
>move to another pan to finish in oven
>deglaze original pan
>make sauce

Your shit is fucking disgusting.

Just eat it raw you pansy piece of shit

Get chicken. Put chicken in fire.

Chicken good.

And how about you learn to google and develop some basic fucking cooking skills.

>only one acceptable way to cook a chicken breast
t. Autistic child who only ever eats three meals

well I guess we shouldn't have a Veeky Forums board because google guys

let's just all go home

why even have discourse when google? if you can't feel superior to people then why even interact with them, right?

I fucking hate this place sometimes

I recently put chicken in a crock pot with sliced apples and cinnamon sticks. Tasted fucking great. Chicken fell of the bone and everything too

>make sauce

Is there not some more that goes into this user? How do you season your sauce?

Then take your football and go home. Or put it in your crock pot with some chili powder and make tacos. Veeky Forums=cooking, Lrn2 basic training.

Sauce is easy: deglaze (pour liquid over the browned parts in a pan, scrape with a spoon), with either wine or stock (broth), add herbs, butter. Reduce. It's a fancy word for gravy. There are a several "mother sauces" you can GOOGLE them (not directed at you), but fundamental and easy, for the most part to learn. Basics for almost all international cuisines.

I second this. Using pre-made sauces is cheating and limits your options with what you can do. Wouldn't you guys prefer to be able to make a sriracha-esque sauce finely tuned to your tastes? The only times when it makes sense to use store-bought pastes or mixes is in complex curries where the sheer number of herbs and spices that you're only going to use once or twice a year makes it impractical to do it yourself.

Celery, Green Pepper, Onions: diced, into pot
add chicken stock
add beer
separate pan: brown chicken
throw browned chicken into pot
add some oil and flour: make a roux
let the roux get to the color of chocolate
add the roux to the pot
cook for a few hours
serve over rice

If you have never had Country Captain, then you haven't tasted a good chicken dish.

google it my friends, just google it

how much Wasser we talking