Who else takes as much silverware and hot sauce packets as they can from their local restaurants?

Who else takes as much silverware and hot sauce packets as they can from their local restaurants?

I always take several fistfuls of fire sauce until the little plastic bag at taco bell can't hold out anymore. I also take entire boxes of straws and plastic silverware and saurkraut from Cosco since it's included in the price of my hotdog and drink.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
youtube.com/watch?v=ixspfKifaoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is wrong with you?

>Being Black: the Thread.

I'm Indian but nice profiling.

even worse

I had a bad meal at chipotle and took a few things of Tabasco in my hoodie

Youre both brown.

Not helping your case, buddy.

>im Indian

sick with no power
forced out of apartment to not freeze to death
go to mcdonalds because its the nearest thing
get a mountain of napkins for mocus
have to shit
mcdonalds employee threw my shit tothe trash
i order another mega soda and grab like 300 napkins and sit elsewhere
probably got around 30 kids sick through the day

Nah, i'm not a scummy leech.

>have to shit
>mcdonalds employee threw my shit to the trash
did you shit on your tray?

i mean the tray with napkins and 2 empty burger boxes

Reminds me of the photo of that nig nog filling up a gallon bottle of Hawaiian Punch at a Subway soda fountain. It's literally the same shit and it's going to end up with restaurant's charging for condiments and refills.

This is why fast food places charge for sauce now

So you're complaining because an employee dumped what was obviously trash?

Niggers ruin everything and this is why they should be gassed or sent back to Africa, whichever is cheaper

When I was in the Boy Scouts we had a scoutmaster who had what looked like a fishing tackle box full of condiments from ketchup to McD's pancake syrup. He's bring that thing on the camp outs to supplement our silver turtle-hobo meals.

>black from asia
Same difference.

Why can't I find bottled fire sauce at the grocery store? i've checked every one in town they only have mild and hot, it sucks

>gf's birthday
>invite her family and my family for a surprise dinner eating sushi
>after meal is done her mom lags behind collecting all the unused chop-sticks, wasabi, and ginger at the table
>she even took the little plates the wasabi comes on
>felt incredibly bad/embarrassed but at atleast i had tipped very well
among this kind of stuff she also fills ketchup bottles with packets from restaurants
she never buys napkins
i mean being crafty is one thing but there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed, man

Dot or Feather?

I'm thinking dot as your kind are notoriously cheap.

Hey, hey.....

Why did Hitler kill himself?

>*stifling chuckle*

Know why?

>*about to break*

He got the GAS BILL!

Hahahahhahahaha.

Still cheaper than shipping them out imho.

why not just use a bidet? shitfuck

POO IN THE LOO

The only ones I do are at Arbys because Arby Sauce is divine and the local place has no problem with giving me "an assload of Arby Sauce" whenever I ask.

I work at Taco Bell and I always see you fucking dotheads steal all the fucking sauce. You have the nerve to fucking ask for another bag, and just load the whole container into a bag. Manager says I can't stop you, but sometimes I want to find the door your family floated in on and beat the all to death with it.

You got 5 bean dollar items, calm the fuck down.

I'm not living in batshit poverty so it's more worth my time and quality of life to spend $1.50 on a regular bottle of hot sauce instead of using fast food packets.

also having worked at Taco Bell, you need to calm the fuck down or you're not gonna be getting any VOCs, buddy
Taco Bell continues to make money hand over fist despite their extremely liberal policies concerning the sauce. Why the fuck do you care? Rising minimum wages are a bigger threat to your personal bottom line. I quit when the minimum wage went up a dollar and literally 50% of everyone the local franchisee employs got raises, because they cut EVERYBODY down to 30 hours. I was already at 30 so they cut me down to 20, which got cut to 15 because they'd send me home early at least once a week.

Pics or it didn't happen

>I also take entire boxes of straws and plastic silverware and saurkraut from Cosco since it's included in the price of my hotdog and drink.

i legitimately laughed out loud.

>But raising the minimum wage is a good thing! $15 for everyone!

like sure i'll grab ONE fistful, but what you're doing is fucking pathetic, OP

>yeahya flavor

is that what they call it?

> indian
> at taco hell

The poo must be impossible to contain

Why the FUCK do all Indians always want everything either free or at a 90%+ discount? There are no exceptions.

POO IN LOO PAJEET

Why do you care so much as an employee? You don't buy the sauce. You get paid the same no matter how many shitskins take bagfuls of sauce. Why get worked up over it?

While my friend and I were trying those mac n cheetos at burger king, some kid just walked in, grabbed a fistful of straws, and took off running down the street and kept running until he was out of sight.

It was pretty funny.

I usually take a couple extra forks, spoons, and knives from Wendy's and keep them in my center console in case I went somewhere else and they forgot to put it in. Napkins too.

HAHAHAHAAAAHHHAAAHA

>Why do you care so much as an employee?
>Why does it bother you that fellow human beings are selfish thieving scum taking advantage of everyone and everything whenever they can and you have to share society with them?
Oh, I dunno user...

>taking advantage of the place you work at shouldn't bother you
yeah well it does

also, as pointed out, this behaviour isn't limited to just stealing as many sauce packets as they can

this awful cheapness applies to every aspect of their life

they will haggle and barter, to everyone's chagrin, at any non-corporate place. likely small businesses who have to charge a little more to get by

they are fucking scum and every customer service person's worst nightmare

my store repairs cellphones for a living -- you realize how much money i'd have if i got paid for every time someone mentioned a flea market? if i got paid for listening to retarded haggling, where you'll quote a price and they'll quote it back $10 cheaper? if i was given a fucking PENNY for every time they fought me on a $100 screen repair?

I'D PAY TO NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST BY NOW BECAUSE THEY'RE THE WORST CHEAP FUCKS ON THE PLANET

DON'T DEFEND THIS BEHAVIOUR YOU CUNT

Stupid fuck. Thought you knew something but you didn't bitch???

actual nigger detected

>nuking the middle east because you don't like indians

implying india is not part of the middle east
implying i give a fuck about telling the difference when they're all this cheap, be it from saudi arabia or pakistan

they're awful, cheap people, and they need to be erased

>he thinks the middle east doesn't apply to all brown countries
but seriously, no on cares, pajeet

Because everything in India is cheap ripoff shit.

>I don't have a passport therefore anyone who has ever been outside his podunk town must be black
youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

This level of uneducation makes me proud I'm not American.

i'm canadian and i'm sick of brown people coming into my store and being cheap as fuck

fuck off you whiny niggers

like i literally do not and should not care when every single brown person acts like this

You are still from America and your argument fails to defend your education or inteligence.

Please, you fucking faggot. Canadians are North Americans. There is only one America, and it starts with "The United States of"

Shut up Canada, we don't recognize your sovereignty. You are officially just Minnesota but slightly dumber.

>i'm from a completely different country than america
>you are still from america because i say so

Jesus christ, dude, how dense can you possibly be?

whoops

South Americans think they count as Americans too. It's something.

No they don't and no it isn't. You're just showing off your ignorance.

I don't buy ketchup, mustard, mayo, sugar, salt, pepper, creamer or hot sauce. I get all that free from convenient stores. They don't care if you go in and buy a hot dog if you fill your pockets with condiment packets. Always ask for extra ketchup, picante sauce, etc at McDonalds. Get the packets of Dukes mayo from Hardees/Carls Jr. Any time I see condiments in packets up front and for the taking I do it. When you have to ask because they are sitting behind the counter somewhere then you know they don't want you taking them. I also take packets of honey and jelly when I come across them. Every time I get Wendy's chili I ask for 12 packets of their hot chili sauce and 10 packets of crackers when I only use 1 hot sauce and 4 packs of crackers for a large. They haven't fought me on it yet.

why...

>i don't buy salt

Why not just say that you don't cook to begin with and save everyone the time of reading a wall of text.

Lots of napkins. And a rather large container filled with various fast food dipping sauces.

Everybody steals that stuff. but nothing as extreme as OP, I would assume.

>waaah, my slavedriver got ripped off! :(
do food service cucks really believe this?

Congrats, you've become an 80 year old woman.

Boy scout here.
Can confirm, there was always some dude who had a collection of all that shit. He had about 50 of the little tobascos that came with MREs too. Came in handy though. Rehydrating peas in salt water only tasted so good on its own.

>uneducated american meme
>indians literally uneducated and poor so they have to steal sauce and silverware from Taco Bell and Cosco
Lmaoing @ ur life shitter

back to r9k, faggot

Were you guys in the same troop? You should kiss

Read ingredients the sauce isn't even similar to what is in the store lol

I never go inside so I can't get a shitload extra like OP but they always throw a bunch in the bag anyway and I end up not using a few packets. I always throw these in my desk drawer and now I have a nice little stash going.

>plastic silverware

DESIGNATED

I used to do this sometimes but just when I go to the "pastry" (English doesn't have a word for this, but it's a flat dough filled with pretty much anything you can imagine deep fried) shop in the farmer's market. They make a homemade hot sauce that's neither too hot or too diluted, the best hot sauce I have ever eaten.
Nowadays I just ask them to make a bottle for me and I buy it from them instead.

i sometimes take a good steak knife home from a steak house.....also those little porcelain cups that they serve condiments in.... they are handy

I have two passports and was not born in the US, though I live here now.

Nice ad hominem, shitlord.

I'm Indian too

You're the reason I tip 20% AT MINIMUM
Fuck my people man.

> Be at work
> Always keep a reserve of Chick-Fil-A Sauce
> One day someone takes all of them
> Leaves all the other sauce so I know it's on purpose
> Start yelling
> Boss gets worried

Boss gave my retarded ass a container filled with Chik-Fil-A sauce packets which requires a key to open.

SHITTING

Sometimes I'll take some extra hot sauce packets but nothing like the OP.

Usually it's like what said, they just throw a handfull of stuff into the bag so you have extras anyways.

t. 50 year old southern female hoarder

at least you ask

>I also take entire boxes of straws and plastic silverware and saurkraut from Cosco since it's included in the price of my hotdog and drink
Holy fuck I hope this is bait

not even sure what this is suppose to mean

I used to work graveyards at Tim Hortons and every night this crackhead lady would come in and ask for a spoon. First night I worked, I gave her one and she just walked out. Pretty obvious what she was doing with it, so I let it continue.

When you work in the service industry, you can't let peoples greens and selfishness bother you. If it's a ridiculous fucked up order, don't take their shit. But if they want to steal some straws or sauce, let then have it.

>Why does it bother you that fellow human beings are selfish thieving scum taking advantage of everyone and everything whenever they can

Everyone does it. Hell it's basically expected. Don't let it get to you my man, it's not worth your time.

*Greed

STREETS

No.
When you go through the drive-thru they always give you what equates to a couple fistfuls of sauce anyway

I have an entire jar full of Taco Bell sauce that is constantly refilling itself and I've not once gone into the restaurant, drive-thru only

>I used to work graveyards at Tim Hortons and every night this crackhead lady would come in and ask for a spoon. First night I worked, I gave her one and she just walked out.

You realize that when people use spoons for that shit they're heated up right? It has to be a metal spoon, a plastic one would melt

I commend you on your fire sauce stash. most impressive.

Probably dot, feathers might be cheap but I think they tend to be polite about it. Unless they're mixed with filthy Spanish blood, in that case fuck em.

wow its almost like he said it was pretty obvious what she was doing

youtube.com/watch?v=ixspfKifaoE
POO

DESIGNATED

Do you ever actually use those sauce packets? I used to hoard them too, until I realized I only fucking use them when I eat taco bell, so what's the point of having extras.