Psst (PoSW to XSN rebrand)

Don't say biz never did anything nice for you.

Stakenet the next big 100x

Most under the radar coin this year

>March 1st tokenswap from PoSW to XSN
>Implementation of masternodes next month 20k-25k to run one
>30k marketcap
>each coin is .66 cents
>listing on major exchanges after swap
>Allows users to trustlessly stake all of the stake-able coins in crypto
>Service makes staking easy for normans and will be huge with the implementation of PoS with Ethereum coming up
>masternode holders get a percentage of staking rewards for supporting servers

Seriously, this is a 30m marketcap. 300m isn't absurd and 3billion is definitely possible if everything works out EOY

Token swap is in a week

Other urls found in this thread:

stakeunited.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you have a discord?

It's just a great idea. One of the things I really like about it is how simply you can explain it to someone with a basic knowledge of crypto.
Basically they've invented a thing called "Trustless Proof of Stake", which is where you get a third key, along with your Public and Private key, that you can send to a "staking node". Sending this third key lets you stake your coins in the node while never actually relinquishing control of them (you never give out your private key).
What this means is that every staking coin you own can now stake 24/7 and you don't have to do any maintenance or uptime yourself. You just send your third key to the node, the node does the trustless staking, and the node takes a small fee.
I think if PoS becomes the standard, and this project delivers a user friendly way for people to stake all their coins 24/7 without actually having to do anything, and without ever risking or losing control of their coins, then this project will be a spectacular success.
It's a brilliant idea and I really hope they pull it off. I have no idea how they have managed to integrate TPoS with a hardware wallet, though.

If you're interested in staking, masternodes, etc, try stakeunited.co/ - stakes for you.

Also will tokens on Cryptopia get swapped? All my PoSW is there and knowing the withdrawal problems they have it could be hard to get it into a wallet in time.

discordapp com/invite/cyF5yCA

So, to get XSN you'll need to put your PoSW onto Livecoin's wallet. The token swap will be going on until May 31st, so as long as you get the tokens onto Livecoin by then you'll be set.

However, no one is currently having problems withdrawing PoSW from Cryptopia

2017 called, want his shitcoin back.

Brand new team, new direction and new blockchain

get lost

Cool. Thanks, user.

Pay it forward bro!

this shit sounds so fucking good. thinking of loading up my bags but who’s the competition? what’s the point of the token? are they going to update/change the whitepaper along with the rebrand?

i don’t know shit about the act of staking but i just might have to learn, this sounds so god damn juicy

Another day, another shilled coin on Veeky Forums. Someday it'll all stop

No competition

Staking is where you put your coins up for collateral, you perform transaction verifications/other actions for the network, and you receive dividends in the form of the staked currency.

The XSN token will double as a currency and a vehicle to stake/set up a masternode to support the TPoS network

The TPoS network is the network that will allow normans / non tech-savvy people stake all of the stake-able coins (eventually ETH but right now namely Bitshares, Crown, Neo, Factom, IOC, Lisk, Navcoin, NXT, Pivx, Stellar Lumens, etc)

I don't know if you've ever tried to stake some of these cryptocurrencies but it's hard to figure out (normies have no shot) between VPS, desktop wallets and your computer being needed to run 24/7 a service like Stakenet (XSN) will be very popular

PoS (proof of stake) is the next progression in Crypto and XSN is positioning itself to be a major player as PoS emerges over PoW (proof of work)

Holy shit stop shilling this fucking shitcoin christ.

That roadmap is absurd. I like how everything until Q3 is either wallets or an exchange listing WOW. Big deal.

Also, the big deal, the cross platform staking is after they already release lightning network, atomic swaps, bullet proof, LMAO this shit team can't do shit in half a year is going to somehow implement every crypto's buzzword wish list in one quarter?

You are an idiot if you think any of that will ever be developed. The devs will have long dumped their coins by then, its obvious this is a shilled PnD, RIP if you fall for this.

Fudster is back

Go join the discord and see the crazy progress this coin has made.

Theyre ahead of schedule on everything on their roadmap

Faggot

>Holy shit stop shilling this fucking shitcoin christ.

This coin is hardly EVER shilled

>That roadmap is absurd. I like how everything until Q3 is either wallets or an exchange listing WOW. Big deal.

Brainlet claiming Trustless proof of stake and masternode implementation is "just a wallet"

I am super concerned about this coin. Why does it need to rebrand and why do we need to swap over to a shit exchange like livecoin. It reeks of scam. A lot of people don’t want their coins on an exchange now they are being forced to transfer over. Scam coins seem to do well (bitconnect) hopefully there will be a sharp rise and people get out before getting dumped on. Don’t hold too long

THE RETURN OF THE KING

Theyre going with a new brand because PoSW is a terrible name and they need a new chain to implement zsnarks and masternodes

Livecoin is a very very secure exchange (extra long passcodes, PIN required, required 2FA for over $100 balance, and email confirmations for any movement of funds) and only need to be on their for a short while so not that big a deal

the sleeping giant

It was named during the whole "posed" meme as in positive for HIV. It started out as a joke "POSWallet" but caught a massive pump and dump during a shitcoin bubble. Now they're reviving the meme trying to collect some more rent from morons by playing to the whole staking / privacy meme. So they copied PIVX, changed a few parameters, slapped together a roadmap with some fancy names on it (ZEUS, EXCALIBUR) and picked a coin famous for pump and dumping to be what they're going to swap it for to try to run up the price with shilling.

But do you at least agree the idea of TPoS is great in principle?

Not really. Even if it does work, its not that big of a deal. How many people actually stake coins? Less than 1% of people who invest in crypto. You act like its some big world changing idea. The idea of cross chain staking raises so many questions when other chains don't explicitly support it, and there's no incentive for them to do so. But the biggest point is its not even that convenient. A VPS to run a wallet cost what, like $5/month? Who cares...

This is completely ridiculous lmao

PoSW meant Proof of Stake Wallet which the old team developed (had a working product) where they had an exchange you could stake any coins on

Thanks for making me laugh though, thats some stinky linky tier pasta

Its the convenience factor that matters most to normans, setting up a VPN and supporting a staking wallet on a running computer 24/7 is difficult to do for most Normans.

Also other coins dont need to support it as XSN will stake on behalf of the consumer. The only people that need to enter the arrangement is the consumer and XSN (who will stake on their behalf in exchange for a small fee)

And PoS is the next logical step after PoW, you should know that

Normies rarely even own the private keys to the coins they buy let alone stake them or know how to jump through the likely hoops necessary to stake other coins. Also, that shit on their road map for Q4 after they already busted out a lightning network implementation, atomic swaps, bulletproof, etc. you know, features many projects have been working on for years with hundreds of contributors including many PhDs. But now, the POSWallet team will bust that out in 1 quarter after taking a year getting a fucking wallet to work.

So it doesn't matter if TPoS is even a good idea, which it isn't, but it will never be developed. In fact I bet these guys dump their POSsed coins before the swap is even scheduled to happen if it even happens.

Your first sentence completely proves my point

Everyone would love to stake because of the passive income but its hard as fuck to figure out

Their wallets been working for 2 years you fucking troglodyte

Veeky Forums is nothing but a normie farm now huh

Staking is hard? You just open a wallet... Staking is hard for normies because they don't even own their coins really, they own IOUs from exchanges for coins. Staking implies you have stake in keeping the network secure. Just being a passive holder and letting other's stake your coins doesn't even make sense.

It absolutely does make sense and most normans dont have desktops where they can stake 24/7 so this solves that problem for them

Also stop using normies you sound like a goddamn plebbitor

I asked you this to see if you get it, and you loudly proclaimed you don't get it. If you don't think a user friendly TPoS portal, where someone can just click and forget and have 24/7 staking, is something that people will want, then there's nothing more to be said. We're on two entirely different wavelengths.

Agreed. It's a unique service to a new frontier in cryptocurrencies.

With a working product there's no reason this isn't a top 100 cryptocurrency, and not to mention once masternodes come into effect the masternode community will become interested in a sub 20k masternode that isn't a run of the mill privacy coin

You do realize all they have to do is let the others do most of the work, then just implement it when whatever fucking buzzword is finished

You're being disingenuous with the TPoS hooha. It's only gonna be TPoS for staking posw not for other coins unless they fork to include that development. You use poswallet.com as a stake pool but they have control of your private keys. You can't just develop TPoS and then just magic that third key on all other PoS coins.