Not all american cheese is shit. take this for example

not all american cheese is shit. take this for example.

American cheese has its place within the cheese compendium, true connoisoirs are not afraid to admit this.

what else would i make mac n cheese with?

It really doesn't.

All American cheese is inherently processed. Therefore it is shit and the discussion does end there.

Your right user but this whole thread will be filled with retards who think it's processed and not cheese cause it's a cheese product

But what these fuck heads don't know is that American is a cheese blend which by default makes it a cheese product and not a cheese. Blend any two cheeses together and boom cheese product which is also processed

Alright.
It's a garbage cheese product. It doesn't taste good, it's bad.

>American cheese has its place within the cheese compendium
During wartime and as something to give away to the poor.

All cheese is processed. That's what cheese is. There's not people milking cheese straight from the cow or going around picking fresh cheeses from the cheese orchard.

Yeah but the difference is a cheese like Roquefort isn't processed with a frankenstein mixture of milk fats and whey solids sliced into sheets.

>Roquefort
ladedah, mr frenchie, fagodoshious.

american is fine. fuck your gaycheese.

>defending "American" cheese

If they can't attach a descriptor, it's not worth eating. "American" always means Velveeta.

I hate Velveeta so fucking much, it singlehandedly made American food a laughingstock to the entire world. Because of it Europeans think all orange cheddar is Velveeta even though Americans were making orange cheddar for decades before Velveeta was invented.

you sound like a pretentious cunt

Orange cheddar has been around since the revolution

>american is fine
you are wrong

I much prefer american aged cheddar over british.

I don't know why britbongs like their cheddar sweet... sweet cheeze is nasty.

Annatto seasoning is what caused cheddar cheese to turn yellow in the early 1900s

Never post here again

Velveeta is not American Cheese though. Colloquialisms have made people think of it as American Cheese but they are different products by law. Check with the FDA. Kraft would not be allowed to label its Velveeta product as a "processed cheese", as American Cheese is.

awwww did baby get triggered in their safe space?

America definitely makes the best cheddar even if they basic tier stuff is mediocre as shit

If someone really thinks Velveeta is cheese they are not a connoisseur.

Not because it is garbage, but because legally it is not.

If someone is so ignorant on such a basic thing, it speaks ill of their overall knowledge.

>Putting things from milk in cheese is somehow worse than putting mold in cheese

Babies are those who eat American cheese product, because real cheese is "eugh". Eat adult food, manchild.

>Europeans think all orange cheddar is Velveeta even though Americans were making orange cheddar for decades before Velveeta was invented.

that just means eurotards are retarded

and the "deluxe" american cheese as in op's pic is a different formula than the shit they form for individual slices.

Kind of related, how the fuck do I make mac and cheese like the chain Noodles and Co?

I swear to fuck that is some of the best mac andcheese I have had

that's why it's known as velveeta, and not american cheese brainiac. got any more obviousisms to share?

No you tools. Cheddar has been made in the UK for at least 800 years and other orange cheeses have been made in Europe for just as long. Nobody mistakes orange cheddar for Velveeta.

"American cheese" is shit, stop defending it.

Just out of curiosity, what prompted you to use the phrase "swear to fuck"?

>American is a cheese blend

So American cheese is kind of like the cheese equivalent of ground beef? That's why it's so damn tasty on a burger, right?

Agreed.

Its just a phrase people sometimes use around here

Is it not a normal phrase elsewhere?

ppfpFPFpfppfpffftpfpbpbpgtpt.. my American friPPfpfpfbbbtt

My friend, those

That's not

pfpffpt

That's not cheese

It's called

Strawberries

Well, it doesn't really make any sense.
How would one swear to fuck?

And what's the purpose of saying that, instead of just 'I swear'?

It just smacks of someone without much command over profanity, like when children first learn to curse.